a video now with the kids leaked :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete invasion of privacy =/
I feel ashamed that I've watched them though...
Asking someone on here for the links to videos didn't feel right in the first place and after watching them I feel like I've done something wrong. Anyone else feel this way?

I Thank God that the "cousins" were kicked out by the Department of Childrens and Family Services. :angel:

Oh yea? I thought just Katherine said they needed to go to the other estate- just katherine herself. Thats even better news then!

My understanding is that Donte, who is the son of Randy and the the half brother of Jermaine's children, is responsible for most
of the posting of the videos of Blanket on the
public websites.

Thank God Donte was one of the "cousins" who was kicked out. :angel:

he must not have respect for his late uncle. makes you wonder if michael had any kind of problems with his own nephews ; jermaine's kids, while he was here.

I saw this video and I thought it was just a kid who looked like him. I don't mind seeing photos of Paris or Prince they're teenagers and they were able to hide their identities for such a long time. Never less they still deserve their privacy.. Blanket's still very young its frightening to see photos and videos of him online.

If he was expelled, as the video was released recently? :scratch:
Yes, Donte was kicked out.
No one in the Jackson family has come out and denied any of the reports that Jermaine's and Randy's children and wife were kicked out.

It is truly twisted that Donte would exploit his cousins in this manner.
Donte is truly jealous of his cousins, and totally disrespectful of his
Uncle Michael.

I saw this video and I thought it was just a kid who looked like him. I don't mind seeing photos of Paris or Prince they're teenagers and they were able to hide their identities for such a long time. Never less they still deserve their privacy.. Blanket's still very young its frightening to see photos and videos of him online.
In the video, Donte acted like Blanket existed for his personal entertainment.
I thank God Donte was Kicked Out. :angel:

Is there anybody here with twitter? I think the fans with Twiiter here should notify Taj, Taryl, TJ, Austin in their twitters about all this stuff leaked!!!

Please, if anyone here have TWITTER NOTIFY TAJ, TARYL, TJ, AUSTIN in their TWITTERS!!!

THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!

he must not have respect for his late uncle. makes you wonder if michael had any kind of problems with his own nephews ; jermaine's kids, while he was here.
After seeing how they have been treating his children,
I'm glad Michael didn't leave them any of his money. :yes:

Agree so much with ALL your words, CherubimIII!!!

Do you have twitter?
I REALLY BELIEVE the fans have NOTIFY TAJ, TARYL, TJ, AUSTIN in their TWITTERS!!

I REALLY TRUST in this 4 YOUNG MEN!

Last edited:
I saw the video and cannot believe family members are leaking this stuff. Michael would be so upset if he could see what was going on. Prince and Paris are older yes but that's still not an excuse for leaking pictures but Blanket is 8, messing around on a webcam, and you have his cousins leaking the footage?

how is this possible if if MJ's kids were seperated from their cousins?

screenshots of this video (pictures of Blanket taken from this video) were first leaked at the end of march.. so the video is a few months old.

and the following is from the website that posted this pics about how the video was acquired / become public (what I mentioned before)

A new twist, a fan has 3 pictures of Blanket from a webcam video, she says she is in contact with cousins who gave her all the videos (including the the ones with Malnik) and photos. .. so all these, from the beginning come from someone in the family ..

Ultimately it is not because she knows the cousin but because the cousin has the videos on the internet .. In this video, Blanket speak of trivial things, he has a figurine in his hands and shouts " Shut up" to one of his cousins.

Last edited:
screenshots of this video (pictures of Blanket taken from this video) were first leaked at the end of march.. so the video is a few months old.

and the following is from the website that posted this pics about how the video was acquired / become public (what I mentioned before)

what did u mention, before? i can't find it.

edit. nvr mind i found it

I'm not happy about this. I wouldn't jump at Katherine for not being able to look after the kids. It's obvious that she simply can't follow the kids around the house and have an eye on them every minute of every day. And she shouldn't have to be worried when PPB are in the company of their own cousins. But the sad reality is, those cousins can't be trusted. Good thing they were kicked out of the house..

It doesn't matter what the video contains, the point is that private videos of the kids should not end up on the internet. Full stop.

Is there anybody here with twitter? I think the fans with Twiiter here should notify Taj, Taryl, TJ, Austin in their twitters about all this stuff leaked!!!

Please, if anyone here have TWITTER NOTIFY TAJ, TARYL, TJ, AUSTIN in their TWITTERS!!!

THIS IS DISGUSTING!!!

I contacted 2 of the 3T (Taryll rarely post on twitter) when Blanket's first pics were leaked mid-march. Never got a reply.

The family will cover for each other..they always do (examples: Randy's spousal abuse case, Jaafar threatening Blanket with the stun gun...)

Yes, Donte was kicked out.
No one in the Jackson family has come out and denied any of the reports that Jermaine's and Randy's children and wife were kicked out.

It is truly twisted that Donte would exploit his cousins in this manner.
Donte is truly jealous of his cousins, and totally disrespectful of his
Uncle Michael.

They haven't moved yet. Someone is stalling....

Paparazzi or the people who lives their lives by DESTROYING other people's life are disgusting ,
i'm sorry but...you know what i mean
there's somebody must be close to the kids who has leaked this & i'm not accusing anybody from the Jacksons ,

don't get me wrong
it's just somebody's close , maybe a friend or something
i mean those private videos won't be leaked by it self...
whoever that person is , why is he/she doing this ?!
Michael would never want this to happen
Anybody else think everything about Prince , Paris & Blanket was more safe when Michael was with His children ?......

I do :(

when initially the screenshots / pictures of Blanket taken from these videos were leaked some time back, some people had talked with the person who got them and that person told that the source was the "cousins"...

watching the video now and seeing the Halloween pictures it's obvious that the cousins are the ones who are taking these pictures and videos.

It's my understanding that they later post these to their private accounts at Facebook/YouTube/ other places etc and people with access to these accounts take them and leak them.

Paris on a segway video is rumored to be taken from spencer malnik's private facebook or youtube account.

Nancy Malnik also said that their photos of the kids with their kids has been taken and leaked by a hacker who hacked email accounts.

---------------

There's no problem with taking these pictures/ videos however people (whoever they might be) must learn to not put them online in any way or format because they simply do not stay private.
Surprisingly no videos,pics etc were leaked when Michael was alive, no accounts were hacked then no nothing, no a damn thing, an amazing coincidence that all the leaking and hacking started to happen after the poor man passed, amazing indeed.

Easy to say, the real question is WHO the f_ is leaking this ish? It can't possibly be 8 year old Blanket it has to be the people who he was with.

Many have accused Donte but apparently it is not him. But who knows...? No one will admit to leaking videos of an 8-year old child.

I think these videos should be sent directly to DCFS... They are already building a case...I think it is highly inappropriate for private videos of these kids to be all over youtube.

Giving you only one guess: He is the 8th surviving child

are you sure he's stalling? or just a guess ?

Maybe Katherine will change her opinion and people will stay at house?

Last edited:
I am really sad that this video of Blanket has been made public..THIS is totaly against anything Michael would of wanted...this is terrible.

The other way that I am trying to look at things like this lately is like this......Michael and his children have always been such an interest to the world...Michael did his best to keep them out of the public eye....MAYBE there will not be so much interest in these children if they ARE seen from time to time doing things that other children do ...such as making Youtube videos. Like I stated earlier for me personally...I wish they were being better protected

how is this possible if if MJ's kids were seperated from their cousins?
These videos were taken around march/feb no one moved out of Encino yet.
Jermaine and Randy's shared offspring and wife still live there.

Last edited:
this is very very upsetting. nothing like that had ever happened when Michael was here. no one was leaking stuff. now people have lost all respect. this is seriously wrong. it's one thing when paparazzi take photos and videos of the kids when they go out (it's also wrong but it can't be avoided sadly). and it's a very different thing when things like that get leaked FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE. they are just little kids, especially Blanket. and they don't have parents. other relatives should take care of them, not betray them. what kind of family is that? I have no words.

Exploitation at its worst. Michael did his upmost to protect his children in public but now we get all this? It's wrong WRONG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back