A Warm Invite and Welcome to MJFC members joining our board

Thanxs for helping me to get to this point. So happy to be apart of the MJ family.

I visited that website along with being a member of Mjjcommunity for years. Glad everyone from MJFANCLUB.net is here as well.

Feels good to see so much :heart: here

Have a Great Michaeling :wub: weekend!

Daryll.

popcorn-MJ.gif

I finally made it here the zombies took over the place (MJFC) i would like to thank the General to accept us.(Walking dead anyone?)

Thanks again.
Best Regards

We had a goal to reach at the MJFC count to a million thread ...
We hoped to reach the half million today .....I don't have the energy to start all over :(
Sorry we didn't make it Michael

Treasure;3895135 said:
We hoped to reach the half million today .....I don't have the energy to start all over :(

Michael never gave up to heal the world despite all the bad things that happened to him.
I think he was depressed sometimes and doubted that it was possible to make a better world but then he tried again.
Don´t give up your mission Treasure,you are tired now but tomorrow is another day..

It okay sis love you.

pat:)

I think this is very nice that MJJC is doing this. I was a member at MJFC as well, before I joined here a couple years ago. I actually think it was one of the first forums I joined. I didn't comment much but I was always around. Very sad it's gone, but glad it's members are being welcomed here with open arms.

I think this is very nice that MJJC is doing this. I was a member at MJFC as well, before I joined here a couple years ago. I actually think it was one of the first forums I joined. I didn't comment much but I was always around. Very sad it's gone, but glad it's members are being welcomed here with open arms.

Glad you find your way to this Forum sam Sam :) Enjoy

Hi. I'm new here. I need to find out how things work. I know i'll get mixed up but i'll keep trying. Some may know me from mjfc forum which has now closed down. Treasure recommended this place to me and i trust her good judgment. Hope to meet many people and enjoy the Michaeling. I need it
LOVE

Hi. I'm new here. I need to find out how things work. I know i'll get mixed up but i'll keep trying. Some may know me from mjfc forum which has now closed down. Treasure recommended this place to me and i trust her good judgment. Hope to meet many people and enjoy the Michaeling. I need it
LOVE

Thankyou the Mods for letting me in :)

:angel: Hi guys!!! its really2 nice being here and looking forward to meeting new MJ fans round here.... love you guys!!! heeeeeheeee!!!:clap:

It is almost a year since i joined this forum
I have no regrets, i love this place

I've lurked the boards a bit, but just decided to join in the actual discussions. I was a member at MJNewsOnline.com for years. I'd forgotten just how welcoming and kind the MJ fan community was. :) It's oddly nostalgic and it almost feels like coming home.

I've lurked the boards a bit, but just decided to join in the actual discussions. I was a member at MJNewsOnline.com for years. I'd forgotten just how welcoming and kind the MJ fan community was. :) It's oddly nostalgic and it almost feels like coming home.

Welcome on board alleeoh

Enjoy yourself :)

:ciao:

Hello there lost soul :blush:

MJNO was my home too and gladly I found MJJC that is my new home :wub:

Well dear, welcome home! :D

Back