A Warm Invite and Welcome to MJFC members joining our board

Hi guys. It's NeeChee
Great to see you all here. Hiya Greeneyes, Ahsoka and Minty and KatyT, (and Darth Sidious, so this is where you hang out?) Thought I was never going to see you guys again.
Thanks so much to MJJC for going out of their way to make us feel welcome. They sound like the best group of people!
I thought it was a very inconvenient time for MJFC to close, with the trial and things going on with Paris, etc. so I'm glad we can be here.

xx love NeeChee (hey, where's the smilies?)

Hello Dear MJJC Family, thank you all so much for letting us join here and make us feel welcome imidiately ...to be honest, I have been here before using another name but for what reason I couldn't log in with that old one so I create a new one and hope this is okay??
I also use another name than on the MJFC ...(won't ever use my real name again;))
It is so good to see so many already joined here , Pat, Ahsoka, Karen, Greeneyes, Katy-t, Karen, Lori (My count buddy!!) Annie, (so good to see you on board of a forum again!) and all others!! very happy to be here!

KV

Thank you so much for making this possible

Hi guys. It's NeeChee
Great to see you all here. Hiya Greeneyes, Ahsoka and Minty and KatyT, (and Darth Sidious, so this is where you hang out?) Thought I was never going to see you guys again.
Thanks so much to MJJC for going out of their way to make us feel welcome. They sound like the best group of people!
I thought it was a very inconvenient time for MJFC to close, with the trial and things going on with Paris, etc. so I'm glad we can be here.

Great to see you, NeeChee! There's a smileys button on the quickly-reply box,(the button is a yellow smiley.), or you can click "go-advanced," and you'll see smileys there.

Hi Guys - big welcome to all.

Have you tried here - http://archive.org/web/web.php to search for missing friends.

Once back from my travels I will help more as I don't have the forum URL where I am right now but you never know it may just help.

Hi guys and welcome to MJJC :ciao: we are very glad to have your here.

I wasn't very active over on MJFC but I recognise some names, my user name was fallagain

Hope you enjoy your new home.

Re: You will love it

:shakehands It is just one big family all over the world. :heart:

Hi guys. It's NeeChee

Hey NeeChee!!! It's great to see you here! HUGS!!

Hi Guys - big welcome to all.

Have you tried here - http://archive.org/web/web.php to search for missing friends.

Once back from my travels I will help more as I don't have the forum URL where I am right now but you never know it may just help.

Wow, that site is awesome... but unfortunately for me, it wouldn't let me get past the log in page at MJFC via the web archive site for the forum.

The url is mjfanclub.net But when I clicked on the forum tab, it gave me the sign in option, and that's where it stopped. :(

Wow, that site is awesome... but unfortunately for me, it wouldn't let me get past the log in page at MJFC via the web archive site for the forum.

The url is mjfanclub.net But when I clicked on the forum tab, it gave me the sign in option, and that's where it stopped. :(

I can't even get that GreenEye.

Correct yes, you need to go to the archived pages, all vb forums create online archives of its forum history. If you have further trouble I will get MJJC's archive URL to which you can just change to MJFC.

Correct yes, you need to go to the archived pages, all vb forums create online archives of its forum history. If you have further trouble I will get MJJC's archive URL to which you can just change to MJFC.

Thanks for the info, but I'm confused. I'm not that advanced technology wise. ;) But are you saying that we would have the capability to see posts that were posted in the forum by the fans? Could we go in there and see some of our old picture threads? I think some of us would like to get back in there and copy some of the pictures, links, etc., that we posted.

Yes, all vb forums have an archive area, which the way back when machine can keep a log of in their pages, Here is ours - http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/archive/index.php just change to the MJFC URL bar the archive/index.php bit.

Here is a way to be able to see most of the archived threads without logging in: after you put in the MJFC fanclub URL on archive.org, and on the page where you have the calendar of all the web snapshots, take out index.php in the address bar at the top and type in a bunch of letters that don't make any sense. Click the "Go Wayback" button and it will say "Hmm, Wayback Machine does not have that page archived". Click underneath to search for all archived page and then you can filter results by .php files. Even further, you can see old posts/threads when you filter to "showthread.php".

You can then organize them by date if you want to, by clicking "From".

Can't find what i am looking for was in there. I am looking for the poet thread for the poem it only show 2009- 2010. I must be missing a step somewhere.

Last edited:
I think I know what you're looking for. I'll look for it in the morning. Right now I'm exhausted and not feeling well, and it'll be easier on my computer anyway.

Thank Stacey you know what i am looking for . The Poems was a project that For.All.Time started and i want to keep it going. We did 40 poems and i like to get them.

love
pat

pat, when you have them and we will make it our course to get them one way or another, you have my blessing to post them to MJJC and promote to anyone you wish, this goes for anything you have/had at MJFC, in a nut shell we will open our doors to anything you did on MJFC here at MJJC.

The platforms we as fans create are not all about the URL they are on its about fans doing what they do best, honouring loving Michael, its irrelevant whether its on MJFC or MJJC, its you the fans that make these places what they are,

So I encourage you to do as you did there, create as you did there - it's beyond unfair to say just because MJFC is shut you now have to all close your chapters to,

Keep what you do going guys - Michael needs you all.

Can't find what i am looking for was in there. I am looking for the poet thread for the poem it only show 2009- 2010. I must be missing a step somewhere.

I'm having no luck either Pat. Either I'm doing something wrong, or it's just not there. I give up.-_-

Shergram, I alreay tried to send you a vm, but it says, I do not have acces to your page .....maybe because we are not friends here yet?

Well I have come to this point, and glad to be here. I hope to meet a lot of friends and find some of my other friends also that are here.

Back