A Warm Invite and Welcome to MJFC members joining our board

I was shocked to see MJFC gone! I have been going there every single day without fail for almost 5 years. I lurked more than I posted but it was my home:( I joined here a couple of years ago and decided to come back since MJFC is gone now. Guess this will be my new home now!

:ciao: Hello and welcome to all MJFC members - join the family and have a great time.:huggy:

It's so sad that MJFC is down.:(

Hi my famliy i am here this is pminton from MJFC.

First i want to say thank you to Gaz and qbee for making room for us to come and be apart of their family i felt the love here it was so nice and i will love it here. Michael is the reason why i have met so many beautiful ppls and have bulid so many friendship and i hope to build new one here. Again thank MJJC for the warm welcome.

Stacey a big thank to you i love you. You have found a home for us and we all thank you. You stay with us and you never left us. Stacey you are the best. I was try to hold the tears back but their came again Stacey thank you.

love you
pminton

Oh this is wonderful! MJFC family welcome, welcome to all of you! know that this is your home from now on... a warm hug from Mexico :hug:

First i want to say thank you to Gaz and qbee for making room for us to come and be apart of their family i felt the love here it was so nice and i will love it here. Michael is the reason why i have met so many beautiful ppls and have bulid so many friendship and i hope to build new one here. Again thank MJJC for the warm welcome.

Stacey a big thank to you i love you. You have found a home for us and we all thank you. You stay with us and you never left us. Stacey you are the best. I was try to hold the tears back but their came again Stacey thank you.

love you
pminton

Hi Pat!! I'm so glad you are here.:) HUGS!!:better:

Welcome everyone! Hope to see our extended family come and stay for a long time :)

I was mostly at the count to a million thread over at MJFC so I probably didn't interact with everyone over there

It's funny, I've made a few thousand posts over there, but don't think I made a single post in the count to a million thread. Ha!

It's funny, I've made a few thousand posts over there, but don't think I made a single post in the count to a million thread. Ha!

You miss it you was somewhere else. We had fun in that thread or the memories i have been cried on and off today.

love you
pminton

Pat, sweetie, I love you more. Awww, you're going to have me crying now. :cry:

:huggy:

warms my heart to see so much love here. We are indeed the BEST hey much love to you all
Daryll

Hello Dear MJJC Family, thank you all so much for letting us join here and make us feel welcome imidiately ...to be honest, I have been here before using another name but for what reason I couldn't log in with that old one so I create a new one and hope this is okay??
I also use another name than on the MJFC ...(won't ever use my real name again;))
It is so good to see so many already joined here , Pat, Ahsoka, Karen, Greeneyes, Katy-t, Karen, Lori (My count buddy!!) Annie, (so good to see you on board of a forum again!) and all others!! very happy to be here!

KV

Thank you so much for making this possible

Oh and guys, if you want anything added here at MJJC that was on MJFC thread etc by all means go ahead or give us a shout here, we want to make you feel at home as much as poss,

Welcome guys good to see the MJFc member's helping us continue MJ's legacy uniting for our common cause.

I'm late but I want to say welcome to everyone. Let us the staff know if you have any questions or any requests

Sorry, I'm so late to respond here. During those sad first few months, I joined MJFC. I went by this name. The forum brought me so much solace at a time when I was too depressed to eat, get through the day. I'm saddened to hear that MJFC has now closed its doors for good. Although my visits and posts there became infrequent over the following years, I will never forget the comfort I got those first few months. So if any of its founders are reading this - Thank You and I will miss you. :(

To the members who have found a new home in MJJC - welcome aboard :)

Hello Dear MJJC Family, thank you all so much for letting us join here and make us feel welcome imidiately ...to be honest, I have been here before using another name but for what reason I couldn't log in with that old one so I create a new one and hope this is okay??
I also use another name than on the MJFC ...(won't ever use my real name again;))
It is so good to see so many already joined here , Pat, Ahsoka, Karen, Greeneyes, Katy-t, Karen, Lori (My count buddy!!) Annie, (so good to see you on board of a forum again!) and all others!! very happy to be here!

KV

Thank you so much for making this possible

Hi guys... missing everyone from MJFC. So glad to have this new home and MANY THANKS to those who welcomed us. :clap:

I wonder if someone of you use to join Major Love Prayer or MJWorldcry?
Perhaps we have been together in our thoughts every month for years :wub:

Back