Aaron Carter Claims MJ Gave Him Drugs *Update Post 41* Merged

Just for letting you know, Dieter Wiesner just said he couldn't imagine that Aaron Carter said this in the way it is portrayed now (Daphne's work). He was there on that day, around Michael the whole day, with a lot of other people.

We have to keep in mind that whatever Carter says, he said that happened when he was 15 years old. So the year has to be 2003. The party was because of MJ's birthday right? That was after the whole Bashir fiasco and while Michael had the media and the authorities on his back, investigating and researching every single detail of his life. So, even if Carter is really trying to imply something, is he stupid that he would have Michael doing all this thing while he had the police ,the media and the whole world scrutinizing his every move?

Then we must not forget that it was Aaron himself who defended MJ and said that nothing happened in that party and that he slept in the theater with Chris Tacker. So, if we put 2+2 together, then Aaron was refering to the same party, to the same night both times. How many times can somebody be 15 years old? So he has contradicted himself a billion times claiming different things for the same situation. Lets put on that the financial problems, his new cd and there you have it. Unfortunatelly, the media won't spend so much time putting the events in a row but let us do it for MJ. (I hope what i wrotte is making sence and haven't missed any detail that contradicts my post. English is not my first language)

TheChosenOne;3424982 said:
Ivy - in light of all that has developed, I had to revamp.

In June, 2011 90s pop singer Aaron Carter granted an interview to Daphne Barak for OK Australia, shortly after his release from rehab for substance abuse. The article and excerpts that have been released are filled with speculation and innuendo and have spread rapidly across all media for one reason - it involves Michael Jackson.

Carter’s friendship - and we use that word loosely - with Jackson is not in question. However, the Michael Jackson fan community strongly rejects the elements of the story that suggest and imply that Mr Jackson gave Aaron Carter drugs or would have acted in any way improperly with him.

Indeed, the fan community finds it puzzling that Mr Carter would give this kind of interview, after all the years of defending Mr Jackson (even as recently as 2010). He spoke highly of Jackson’s influence on his life and his work and strongly denied that anything inappropriate had occurred between them (see Howard Stern interview).

As for the claims made by Carter. They can be debunked not only by what he said previously and consistently (see) but also by those who were there. In fact, Aaron Carter was on the witness list for the defense in the 2005 trial. Frank Cascio who maintained a friendship tweeted “ tweet here”. This had led the fan community to question what would be motives for this sudden change.

The timing of the interview is also suspect. In June millions around the world mourn the passing of Mr Jackson and those with even the remotest connection to him seem to find it an ideal time to promote a book, CD or project. Aaron Carter’s willingness to jump on that bandwagon is disappointing but not surprising.

It is now being widely reported , that Carter’s representative has vehemently denied that he ever said the quotes stated in the article. But as the story continues to unfold it becomes clear that the Carter camp have seen the benefits of tying his name in a negative way to Mr Jackson’s and is taking full advantage.

This story had been circulating for two weeks and some concerned Jackson fans had reached out to Aaron Carter only to be rebuffed and ignored. An official and strong statement of denial would have halted this story in its tracks. This is what that an honourable person would do in love and respect for a friend and mentor who has died. However, the speculation and insinuations were allowed to linger . The only person who has been damaged in this debacle is Mr Jackson who is not here to defend himself . And all those involved have been able to raise their profiles on his back.

Furthermore, it is disturbing that we live in a time when our media is willing to copy and paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. No one attempt to check the accuracy or veracity. Now that there has a denial of some aspects of the interview, we can only hope that there will a more rigorous screening process before stories are aired or published, especially when the source is a tabloid and the author has a questionable reputation.

We call on all Michael Jackson fans to boycott the magazine and to express their opinion to the editors of OK magazine and to Daphne Barak (the author) and demand an apology for the article released. Fans also need to let their sources of news and information know that they are no longer interested in uncorroborated, salacious stories.

Michael Jackson was defamed and maligned in life, his fans are committed and determined to see that this defamation does not continue in death.
I think you have one a great job.....thank you for doing this for Michael...

I will go and clarify that in the statement.

This is why I wanted to have it vetted. Want to make sure that everything is clear.

Thanks, thunder.

Fired by whom? She is a freelance journalist; she interviews people and then tries to sell it to interested parties. At least that's what I heard.
whatever...she is a scum ..she doesn't care that the lies that she is SELLING for money...is hurting other people...nor do I think she cares.

We have to keep in mind that whatever Carter says, he said that happened when he was 15 years old. So the year has to be 2003.
His birthday is in December so it was 2004 not 2003

His birthday is in December so it was 2004 not 2003

No, it's clearly 2003 we are talking about and that birthday party. Aaron was born on December 7, 1987. So in September 2003 he was 15 - soon to be 16.

TMZ updated their story

UPDATE: A rep for Barak tells TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."

TMZ updated their story

UPDATE: A rep for Barak tells TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."

I think we can expect more videos from her in the nearest future....

As for the year, I miscalculated, my bad!

^^ Either way he is lying for a bunch of reasons. But will the media pick those lies? No. So,Aaron Carter can go and f*ck himself for what he is doing to MJ all these days. And i hope he spend all those money that he took on the rehab.

ivy;3424998 said:
I think the main problem is that Jermaine is defending Aaron's statements.

I wrote this multiple times that we all know that Aaron didn't make a obvious claim but he did leave room for interpretation, he insinuated improper behavior.

Nobody wants what Aaron said to be published with additional media spin but at the same time someone has to say to Aaron to stop this insinuations. and people should stop making up excuses for Aaron.

It's hard for me to explain myself, but personally I don't see it as Jermaine defending Aaron's statements...I think he's trying to take the 'power' away from the statements. Yes, he could (& should) tweet his displeasure of Aaron leaving things open to interpretation...

We should tweet Jerm this article from the Live Journal site...
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60721907.html#ixzz1QxJVC2uq (posted below)

(...& these links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtURiWjGM8o&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_e-tdu93n4&NR=1
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,784076,00.html
In case, like The Chosen One said, he doesn't know about Aaron's conflicting statements about sleeping arrangements.)

6:04 am - 07/02/2011
Daphne Barak Strikes Again~

Aaron Carter made headlines this week for an OK! Magazine report that quoted him as saying Michael Jackson provided him with cocaine at the age of 15. However, as of yesterday, a rep for Carter told TMZ that the tale was a complete fabrication, and referred to a YouTube video of the interview between Carter and Daphne Barak as proof.

While TMZ has yet to hear from Barak (whom they "reached out to" for comment), Barak's team posted another portion of her interview with Carter online last night. And while this latest audio snippet does not relate to any of the alleged quotes currently published in OK Magazine, it is still quite, uh, interesting, to say the least.

Barak obviously means to stir up some more controversy, and controversy she shall have.

The 1:33 long audio clip starts with Aaron Carter in the middle of telling a story. He claims that he once spent the night at Michael Jackson's house, sleeping in the same room as the late singer, whose toddler children slumbered close by in the room next-door.

"[Michael] got a cot, a bed, and I stayed on the cot in his room," Carter said. "And it must've been 5 o'clock in the morning, he's on the foot of my bed. I wake up, like, 'What are you doing?'

"He's like, 'Oh my God! I didn't even know, I didn't know . . ."

While the context of this story is not exactly clear, Daphne Barak can be hear on tape interrupting Carter's tale, commenting that he must've been "scared, 'cause, y'know, yeah, what are you going to do."

"Yeah," Carter replied. He then went on to describe how he often used to play with Jackson's children, Prince and Paris: "Usually, [Michael] didn't want anyone hanging out with his kids. But me? I spent hours with his children."

The last few seconds of the clip are hard to discern, although Carter can clearly be heard stating he and Jackson used to talk "all the time."

Carter previously told PEOPLE Magazine, back in 2004, quote, “I went to Neverland for [Michael's] birthday bash. […] Until 5 A.M., me, him, and Chris Tucker were out on four-wheelers, riding around in the mountains.

"Nothing happened between me and Michael. We didn’t sleep in the same room, we didn’t share a bed. We have a normal friendship.”

Again, during a 2006 interview with Howard Stern, the now-23-year-old was asked, "Did you have sleep overs with Michael Jackson?"

"No, never," he replied. "You know what, actually, Chris Tucker was there, too, and Rodney Jerkins . . ."

Stern remained persistent: "Did [Michael] ever suggest you have a sleep over?"

"No, never, never heard anything like that!" the former teen idol said.

When Stern then asked Nick Carter if his brother was "viewing the situation wrong," Aaron snapped back: "It really pisses me off that people would think about Michael like that because --"

"I do!" Stern said.

"Well, you're wrong," Carter replied. "You're wrong, Howard. You're wrong, Howard!"

(Daphne Barak and Aaron Carter, photographed at a recent charity event in Marbella, where the singer is said to have "kick[ed] off his upcoming record")

So what to believe? Did the Aaron Carter of 2004 and 2006 lie (all while the criminal investigation into Jackson was underway, might I add)? Or is the Aaron Carter of 2011 lying? And was the suspect scene Carter described to Barak (above) meant to stand alone, or is the larger picture of the tale still missing? Only time will tell.

Meanwhile, Daphne Barak has yet to produce video or audio evidence of Carter stating that Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15-years-old. In the longest video of the interview currently released, Carter merely states that Jackson drank an alcoholic beverage "around" him, during his 45th birthday bash, and that, to his knowledge, Jackson was not a drug addict.

One must admit, that is quite a different yarn than the one currently spun in OK Magazine. So which is the truth?

I emailed Daphne Barak (nydesk@daphnebarak.com) last night to find out, and surprisingly, I received a speedy response. (Er, take that, TMZ?)

A woman named Linda Green (who works for "Daphne Barak's office") told me the following:

"We NEVER post any of Daphne's interviews on our website. She is syndicated worldwide through leading TV and print outlets, which carry the interviews exclusively in their markets. On the website - we only post short Mpegs of some of her lengthy interviews. In this case - couple of minutes out of hours!

"Another short Mpeg will be posted after all our outlets finish with it, as usual. The published version is still much softer than what Aaron said in length."

Wait, what? So we'll never see proof of Aaron Carter's alleged claims that Michael Jackson supplied him with alcohol and cocaine? We'll never get to hear Carter's supposed declaration that his mother called the police on Jackson in either 2002 or 2003?

Because if I'm reading this correctly, Linda Green appears to have stated that, even after Barak's "outlets" are finished with the valuable video/audio proof of her interview with Carter . . . we, the public, will only ever have access to a short, "much softer" version. For some reason.

Stay tuned for further updates of this weary, bizarre saga. . . .

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/60721907.html#ixzz1QxJVC2uq

TMZ updated their story

"sigh"

TMZ updated their story

Oh my God...She is determined to destroy Michael isn't she? Dead or alive. I feel that I am getting a little glimpse into the life that was Michael's. People you thought you could trust lying about you at the drop of a hat just for some money. How helpless he must of felt. I think how I am feeling right now and

then multiply that by a million and maybe that is how Michael felt. No wonder he couldn't sleep!

Aaron Carter you disgust me!

Oh and I am also thinking about AC sayin that MJ NEVER let other people around PPB but he let Aaron. Then why doesn't Paris remember who you are because this was a moment that hardly ever happened.

Last edited:
I read the transcript of today's snippet again and I'm starting to consider the idea what if Aaron really doesn't talk about Michael here? It's clear the talk was recorded secretly, probably without Aaron's consent. They might as well as talk about a totally different person. Daphne Barak is famous for recording people and then manipulating with the tapes.

Maybe the cocaine part will be something like this as well. Aaron talking about someone else and people automatically assuming it's about Michael. Otherwise he would be contradicting what he said in the first part that he never saw any "drug addiction issues" with Michael.

TMZ updated their story

so they put 'on his bed' which could mean anything, instead of what he claimed - 'at/on the foot of my bed'.

TheChosenOne;3424982 said:
Ivy - in light of all that has developed, I had to revamp.

In June, 2011 (Interview filmed May 29th 2011) 90s pop singer Aaron Carter granted an interview to freelance 'journalist' Daphne Barak for (Interview first appeared in Ok US June 27th edition where he claimed MJ gave him DRUGS & Alcohol) OK Australia, shortly after his release from rehab for substance abuse. The article and excerpts that have been released are filled with speculation and innuendo and have spread rapidly across all media for one reason - it involves Michael Jackson.

Carter’s friendship - and we use that word loosely - with Jackson is not in question. However, the Michael Jackson fan community strongly rejects the elements of the story that suggest and imply that Mr Jackson gave Aaron Carter drugs or would have acted in any way improperly with him.

Indeed, the fan community finds it puzzling that Mr Carter would give this kind of interview, after all the years of defending Mr Jackson (even as recently as 2010). He spoke highly of Jackson&#8217;s influence on his life and his work and strongly denied that anything inappropriate had occurred between them (see Howard Stern interview).<<Can we include a few quotes from a few interviews?

As for the claims made by Carter. They can be debunked not only by what he said previously and consistently (see)?? but also by those who were there. In fact, Aaron Carter was on the witness list for the defense in the 2005 trial. Frank Cascio who maintained a friendship (25 year friendship) tweeted &#8220; tweet here&#8221;. This had led the fan community to question what would be motives for this sudden change.

The timing of the interview is also suspect. In June millions around the world mourn the passing of Mr Jackson and those with even the remotest connection to him seem to find it an ideal time to promote a book, CD or project. Aaron Carter&#8217;s willingness to jump on that bandwagon is disappointing but not surprising.

It is now being widely reported , that Carter&#8217;s representative has vehemently denied that he ever said the quotes stated in the article. But as the story continues to unfold it becomes clear that the Carter camp have seen the benefits of tying his name in a negative way to Mr Jackson&#8217;s and is taking full advantage.

This story had been circulating for two weeks and some concerned Jackson fans had reached out to Aaron Carter only to be rebuffed and ignored (and threatened to be sued for harassment>>>Can we also include the screencaps asking him to confim & deny from June 15th?) . An official and strong statement of denial would have halted this story in its tracks. This is what that an honourable person would do in love and respect for a friend and mentor who has died. However, the speculation and insinuations were allowed to linger . The only person who has been damaged in this debacle is Mr Jackson who is not here to defend himself . And all those involved have been able to raise their profiles on his back.

Furthermore, it is disturbing that we live in a time when our media is willing to copy and paste a story without first verifying its accuracy and veracity. No one attempt to check the accuracy or veracity. Now that there has a denial of some aspects of the interview, we can only hope that there will a more rigorous screening process before stories are aired or published, especially when the source is a tabloid and the author has a questionable reputation. You should call out CNN, CBS news, USATODAY...these are major outlets who ran the story...just like Perez Hilton did.

We call on all Michael Jackson fans to boycott the magazine and to express their opinion to the editors of OK magazine and to Daphne Barak (the author) and demand an apology for the article released. (What about Carter??? We should demand an apology to MJ's kids, family & fans) Fans also need to let their sources of news and information know that they are no longer interested in uncorroborated, salacious stories.

Michael Jackson was defamed and maligned in life, his fans are committed and determined to see that this defamation does not continue in death.

TCO & Ivy,

I think there is so much more to be said.

Yes Aaron Carter claimed his words were fabricated but has a demanded a retraction?

We have to cast doubt at his words, show that he is a pathological liar...He claimed the journalist twisted his words. But Barack is not "any" reported...He has a long history with Carter & his family.

I posted two interviews for you earlier. I don't' think he friend fabricated this story without his consent.
Also, on Barack's twitter she refers to Carter as her friend... I have screenshot I can provide you.

I also have several tweets from fans dated June 15th asking his to deny the story.

He sent out a threatening DM against MJ fans, I am still working on it.
We have to give the media, fans and whoever will read this a complete picture of what has been going one behind the scene.

We have to cast doubt on EVERYTHING he says...not jus the cocaine story..but also the night at neverland and everything else he's said that we have yet to see.

ETA. With TMZ's new update...this letter has to put the pressure not just on Barack, or Ok Magazine..but on Aaron CArter. He said those things.. .and Barack will humiliate him with the recordings

Wasn't Aaron on celebrity rehab with Dr. Drew? I wish he would tell people that drug addicts aren't the most truthful people. They are desperate people who will do or say anything to get what they want.

I hope Aaron Carter has found hell right now

so they put 'on his bed' which could mean anything, instead of what he claimed - 'at/on the foot of my bed'.

if you listen he first says "on my bed" and then goes on to clarify "on foot of my bed". They are just giving the first part without clarifying.

I read the transcript of today's snippet again and I'm starting to consider the idea what if Aaron really doesn't talk about Michael here? It's clear the talk was recorded secretly, probably without Aaron's consent. They might as well as talk about a totally different person. Daphne Barak is famous for recording people and then manipulating with the tapes.

so what now? we have a guy with children who is protective of his children and doesn't let many people around his children, who also wants Aaron to stay in his room and Aaron doesn't think for a second about this and accepts (so this is a guy that normally hangs and shares rooms with teens hence it's not weird) and then finds this guy on the foot of his bed.

Sure he can say but I never say "Michael" in that tape but are you going to buy this excuse?

This just gets stranger and stranger and the person that suffers out of this is Michael. It's times like this when I'm actually glad he's not here anymore to see things like this. It pains me to say it so much but thank god he can't see this.

so what now? we have a guy with children who is protective of his children and doesn't let many people around his children, who also wants Aaron to stay in his room and Aaron doesn't think for a second about this and accepts (so this is a guy that normally hangs and shares rooms with teens hence it's not weird) and then finds this guy on the foot of his bed.

Sure he can say but I never say "Michael" in that tape but are you going to buy this excuse?

This is not an excuse. But Daphne Barak has a history with manipulating with tapes. She is very shady! Have you guys thought about why does she release only small snippets? Sometimes starting and ending in the middle of a sentence? That to me sounds very fishy. In my opinion she's manipulating all of us!

She clearly enjoys the attention she's getting.

In my opinion she's manipulating all of us!

I would have considered that if
- Aaron denied saying these stuff 2 weeks ago when he was first asked
- Aaron asked for a correction from OK Magazine and/or sued Barak / OK for misquoting him.

Edit: If you haven't seen it this is the headline in Barak's website ""How I found Michael Jackson on my bed when I woke up... I was 15." Aaron Carter reveals...". What is he doing about it?

I would have considered that if
- Aaron denied saying these stuff 2 weeks ago when he was first asked
- Aaron asked for a correction from OK Magazine and/or sued Barak / OK for misquoting him.

Yeah, that's a good point. It's Aaron who needs to go out and say the tapes are manipulated. If he doesn't say that he's accepting them as true. But let's wait and see the third snippet. Maybe that's what he's waiting for too before he either takes legal action or releases an official statement or something.

Edit: If you haven't seen it this is the headline in Barak's website ""How I found Michael Jackson on my bed when I woke up... I was 15." Aaron Carter reveals...". What is he doing about it?

So what? Daphne Barak obviously wants us to believe Aaron is talking about Michael. But have you heard Michael's name on the tape itself?

TMZ updated their story

Guys, Barack is self-serving...no doubt about it...but at this point, she is our best asset against Aaron Carter. CArter made the accusations..he is the liar.

What should happen, if for Barack to release ALL her clips to prove that Aaron Carter indeed made these accusations. Because he had already lied and serif the reporter FABRICATED it...It will be clear to everyone that he was lying.

If he lies about making the statement...so we can imagine he also lied about everything else.

And that is when the estate should come out with a lengthy statement..with extra long quotes from Frank Cascio, Chris Tucker Mike Tyson....detailing what happened at Neverland that day/night

Well, that's how I want the story to ends. That will discourage every other liar from trying to coattail MJ for publicity.

Back