Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner! [THREADS MERGED]

Re: Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner!

thats terrible :no:

It's really sad that people like this are okay with talking trash about MJ, who is dead and not here to defend himself...i mean for godsakes, let the man rest in peace! But i guess the money is too hard to turn down huh?

Here's a short clip I found on youTube
Don't know if its the whole interview or not.

How despicable of him - NOT A SPIDER Bite!
In any case, what does it matter now anyway?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqJG3ZvtJZA

Doesn't matter much but still, this will make some people start craptalking again. Ah well....thing is..doctors confirmed that report about a spider bite.
Now this Wiesner says he didn't like the doctor...but it was doctors, not just one. So shut your trap idiot. (Wiesner)

It was a spider bite. TSCM found the doctor's explanation in a post above!

I just want to point out that the brown recluse spider bite was 100% legitimate per Dr. Alimorad Farshchian who detailed the diagnosis at the time. I wish he would make another statement to refute the LIES being spewed by Wiesner--the same creep who alongside Schaffel sold an admittedly edited and unverified audio tape message of Michael to networks just to try and get the world to turn against Michael and taint the jury against him in their civil cases. Wiesner was one of the key figures that caused so much trouble in Michael's life (both financially and publicly) this decade.

Anyone who looks up brown recluse spider bites will see how closely it resembled Michael's bite... Wiesner sold this same story to Friedman several years ago when again trying to taint the jury in the Schaffel case.

Here's the original article and interview Michael and a doctor gave about the bite(s):

---
"The pain... it is bad, really bad... sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!"

Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy. Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen. And the entire world has been asking: What"s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world! The bite, says the hermit-like King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy--yet very dangerous and poisonous--spider.

That's what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it. Now, he's doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites--this one on his right leg--to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

"I really was bitten by spiders", he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. "I have been in agony".

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts. And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.

"I didn't take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain", Jackson proudly tells GLOBE. "I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elizabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go on-stage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it".

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

"I don't know exactly how it happened" he admits. "I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly".

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson's explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

"The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter", Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. "It was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop".

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trophy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

"I love to dance so much", Jackson tells GLOBE. "But I haven't been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most. Things have been getting better slowly but surely"

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. "It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller", says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson's doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. "Everything is healing up beautifully", Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE.

"In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It's amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this."

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, "Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.

"One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn"t want them to know how much pain he was in."

And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

"I am still hurting", admits Jackson, "but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans".

Yeah, it just makes you wonder why the hell these people are coming up with these lies.Probably because they know it's a sort of tabloid show, and also that people
easily believe very much. Not Michael's fans though....and in the end, that is what matters most. We fans know logic, for me logic is....when several doctors have confirmed that story (even one doctor should be enough i think) why believe a lie? What is Dieter's story really worth?

Ain't worth shit!!!!!!!!!

Michael Jackson's Former Manager Breaks His Silence

Tonight, ET has never-before-seen video of Michael Jackson under oath, a side of the late King of Pop rarely seen -- and his former manager Dieter Weisner breaks his silence about it!
"He was on one side a big beautiful artist," Weisner tells ET's Mark Steines, "and he was such a lonely man -- that was the problem."
Being questioned in a multi-million-dollar lawsuit for breach of contract by a former business associate, Michael appears at times jittery and nervous, sometimes laughing, claiming at one point that he did not testify in a previous case because he was suffering from a spider bite.
At the time of the alleged bite, Weisner was Michael's manager, a job he took in 1996 that he held for some seven years. Now, he breaks his silence about Michael's claim.
"He talked about a spider bite, and it was not a spider bite," says Weisner. "He got an injection from one of the doctors, and I think the needle broke. … I don't know what it is, but it was one of these doctors I didn't like."
Was the alleged injection and resulting horrible bruise from one of Michael's so-called "Dr. Feelgoods"? Weisner says he believes so, and that the doctor may have suggested calling it a "spider bite."
"I once I had a fight with him," says Weisner of Michael. "I told him, 'You know what, I'm not happy with this.'"
Weisner says he thinks the 2003 raid on Neverland and the child molestation case left Michael a broken man, and now he believes that's when the drug problem escalated.
"When he was in such a pressure and he couldn't handle something, he took the stuff," says Weisner. "When Michael had something he could work on and there was something he could do, he didn't need it."
Wednesday night on ET, we have the reported Michael Jackson "Hit List," from Tommy Mottola to Diane Dimond -- and a famous director?

here is link:http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/09/78547/index.html

Re: Michael Jackson's Former Manager Breaks His Silence

O, so he feels OK breaking his loyalty now does he?
There wasnt anything to hide in the first place.
He and anybody else can say what they like to try to make him look bad,
but nothings gonna change the way people feel about Michael.
You can forget about it!

Oh... So this Mr Weisner was Michael's former manager? I thought he was a journo or something when I read about his "revelations" in a previous thread. Whatever. Doesn't make him any nicer.

This is all about Making Michael Look Bad and He's trying to cover his ass. Remember about The Ed Bradley Interview.I know He's going to say that Michael lied about his Bruises while he was in Police Custody.And I also think that if He was anykind of manager and he knew that Michael was addicted to painkillers,Why didn't he step in to help Michael lick his addiction instead of letting Michael continue in a downward spirail, making him wunerable to shady characters and being tricked into signing unworthy contracts while he was under the influence. All who are involved in Michael's death will be dealt with in duetime. Let keep praying that Justice will be serve to these people and Not put all the blame on Michael for taking his own life.

OMG, I'm so tired of the idiots! When will they just shut up??? The man is dead, and they still can't stop trashing him. Good, keep talking about someone who isn't here to defend himself any longer. Pathetic.

Last edited:

You mean to tell me Tom Sneddon(D.S.) or the Chandlers father are NOT in the Hit list?...

LMAO!!! THis is one of the most stupid ridicules Dumb thing anyone could EVER SAY!!! Come up with something Original Dude!

Tnx 4 sharing this...am glad I didnt watch it Yesterday...

Love,
Romi

why does that doctor favor debbie lol I can't stop laughin any way this is another attempt to make MJ look bad why now why people are going so hard on MJ when he was alive no body said a thing thats a wack move

cuz he wants money. duh....mj gone, he's not relevant anymore. just watch it on youtube...the depo anyway, and have it on silent.

Yes, my apologies to you, I just didn't want those other people posting in this thread who are apparently not aware of the sleazy double-faced back drop to all of this, to take his web statement at face value that's all.

I'm glad we understand each other.
Thank you :)

You mean to tell me Tom Sneddon(D.S.) or the Chandlers father are NOT in the Hit list?...

LMAO!!! THis is one of the most stupid ridicules Dumb thing anyone could EVER SAY!!! Come up with something Original Dude!

Tnx 4 sharing this...am glad I didnt watch it Yesterday...

Love,
Romi

If Sneddon and Mr. Chandler is not on the list Along with all the others,That is not The real list.My thought.:cheeky:

Ugggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I'm about to spit poisonous spider venom on this guy's face!!! LoL. Wiesner is lying, I know, but even if he wasn't WHY and HOW could you say these things about someone who has passed away? Why was no one on t.v. trying to disprove all the "excuses" other addicts used to hide their habit? Or showing private pictures of their body with needle marks? Anna Nicole Smith? Heath Ledger? DJ AM? NO ONE invaded their privacy like this after they'd passed. ZERO respect for the fact that Michael was HUMAN. Not while he was alive and certainly *none* now that he's gone. Not just human, but a son, brother, and father. WHAT THE HECK are they thinking doing this to his family?!

On a side note, I'd really really appreciate it if everyone could post everything they have on Wiesner here (or direct me somewhere if it's already on another thread). I want aaaaall the dirt. I plan on sending it to Access Hollywood and other places (just incase they decide to follow AH's lead and invite him on their show too.) They need to know the truth about this guy. And maybe they do and just don't care, because they're making money either way, but I'm sure as heck gonna try. So, bring it on, people! Thanks.

Last edited:

I just want to point out that the brown recluse spider bite was 100% legitimate per Dr. Alimorad Farshchian who detailed the diagnosis at the time. I wish he would make another statement to refute the LIES being spewed by Wiesner--the same creep who alongside Schaffel sold an admittedly edited and unverified audio tape message of Michael to networks just to try and get the world to turn against Michael and taint the jury against him in their civil cases. Wiesner was one of the key figures that caused so much trouble in Michael's life (both financially and publicly) this decade.

Anyone who looks up brown recluse spider bites will see how closely it resembled Michael's bite... Wiesner sold this same story to Friedman several years ago when again trying to taint the jury in the Schaffel case.

Here's the original article and interview Michael and a doctor gave about the bite(s):

---
"The pain... it is bad, really bad... sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!"

Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy. Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen. And the entire world has been asking: What"s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world! The bite, says the hermit-like King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy--yet very dangerous and poisonous--spider.

That's what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it. Now, he's doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites--this one on his right leg--to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

"I really was bitten by spiders", he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. "I have been in agony".

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts. And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.

"I didn't take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain", Jackson proudly tells GLOBE. "I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elizabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go on-stage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it".

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

"I don't know exactly how it happened" he admits. "I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly".

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson's explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

"The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter", Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. "It was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop".

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trophy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

"I love to dance so much", Jackson tells GLOBE. "But I haven't been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most. Things have been getting better slowly but surely"

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. "It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller", says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson's doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. "Everything is healing up beautifully", Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE.

"In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It's amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this."

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, "Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.

"One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn"t want them to know how much pain he was in."

And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

"I am still hurting", admits Jackson, "but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans".

that lying Wiesner B*tch can go to hell :evil:

Note: I tried to post this message yesterday, but had to wait until now for the approval of my member account.

Hello everybody

I spoke with Dieter Wiesner and he is absolutely shocked and upset about this storys. He gave a long and very positive interview to Entertainment Tonight about Michael Jackson. This Interview is now used for these tabloid storys and they take parts out of it and use it without any connection to the complete interview. He also didn’t gave the testimonial video to them.

For example he told ET about the untrue about the spider bit. It was a wound which comes from a infusion which was given from one of this unprofessional doctors. He told this story, because he wanted to make the point that for him all these weird doctors are guilty and one reason for his death. But he never said that Michael was addicted to drugs or something.

He lost his friend. He was working with him over 10 years. In the German media he was speaking positively about him. Especially after his death.

He is now in USA and stays now, because he want to try to do something agains these tabloid storys. He will also publish a statement on his official website: http://www.dieterwiesner.com/

Kind Regards

P.s. you can watch interviews in the German media with him. This maybe helps to make your own opinion about him.

TIK Interviews: http://tinyurl.com/pf7qt9
German ARD Interview: 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9qAWTLsXM (starts 3:35)
German ARD Interview: 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8VlV2hbFk (starts 3:00)

Last edited:
Note: I tried to post this message yesterday, but had to wait until now for the approval of my member account.

Hello everybody

I spoke with Dieter Wiesner and he is absolutely shocked and upset about this storys. He gave a long and very positive interview to Entertainment Tonight about Michael Jackson. This Interview is now used for these tabloid storys and they take parts out of it and use it without any connection to the complete interview. He also didn’t gave the testimonial video to them.

For example he told ET about the untrue about the spider bit. It was a wound which comes from a infusion which was given from one of this unprofessional doctors. He told this story, because he wanted to make the point that for him all these weird doctors are guilty and one reason for his death. But he never said that Michael was addicted to drugs or something.

He lost his friend. He was working with him over 10 years. In the German media he was speaking positively about him. Especially after his death.

He is now in USA and stays now, because he want to try to do something agains these tabloid storys. He will also publish a statement on his official website: http://www.dieterwiesner.com/

Kind Regards

P.s. you can watch interviews in the German media with him. This maybe helps to make your own opinion about him.

German ARD Interview: 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O9qAWTLsXM (starts 3:35)
German ARD Interview: 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ8VlV2hbFk (starts 3:00)

What did he say about the police brutality video then?

Hello everybody

Kind Regards

He's so naive.... :smilerolleyes:
and you are his lawyer? :)

AND we expect public denial :yes:

Hello everybody

Kind Regards

Then he needs to come back out and clear it up. He has been in the game too long to be this naive about the media.

Back