Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner! [THREADS MERGED]

Re: Access Hollywood to show tonight, disgusting Dieter Wiesner!

Here is the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va_0hbM2bUA

I just wanna say that they are b@stards they have no sense of respect they just took a part of the deposition and flagged it like a BIG REVELATION. Well I hope you rot in hell! Leave him alone damn it, YOU KILLED HIM ISN'T THAT ENOUGH FOR YOU ???

Before this nonsense...was this Dieter wiesner considered to be a friend a good guy? Did he support him during the trial?

Some people will watch this show but most Americans don't watch tabloid news shows. They have low ratings.
This guy is so irrelevant and has already been outed as a crook so who will really care about him? Very few.

I truly love how everyone says that this whole thing is disgusting, then in the next sentence asks where they can view it online, or what time the show airs.

What I know for sure about tabloids is that the ONLY relevance they have, are to those that watch them, listen to them, read them, or discuss them.

So all the time it was a spider bite...but all of the sudden it's not anymore? Yeah right. So was he his bodyguard or what?

I truly love how everyone says that this whole thing is disgusting, then in the next sentence asks where they can view it online, or what time the show airs.

What I know for sure about tabloids is that the ONLY relevance they have, are to those that watch them, listen to them, read them, or discuss them.

they are asking where they can watch the video that they have of Micheal
I don't get why you always have to come and say that we are hypocrite's
we know very well not to believe those ppl

When people are saying "He wants his 15 mins of fame" were giving it to him by giving him all this attention, its best to ignore these kinda people i mean Michael did so why cant we?

I just want to point out that the brown recluse spider bite was 100% legitimate per Dr. Alimorad Farshchian who detailed the diagnosis at the time. I wish he would make another statement to refute the LIES being spewed by Wiesner--the same creep who alongside Schaffel sold an admittedly edited and unverified audio tape message of Michael to networks just to try and get the world to turn against Michael and taint the jury against him in their civil cases. Wiesner was one of the key figures that caused so much trouble in Michael's life (both financially and publicly) this decade.

Anyone who looks up brown recluse spider bites will see how closely it resembled Michael's bite... Wiesner sold this same story to Friedman several years ago when again trying to taint the jury in the Schaffel case.

Here's the original article and interview Michael and a doctor gave about the bite(s):

---
"The pain... it is bad, really bad... sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!"

Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy. Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen. And the entire world has been asking: What"s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world! The bite, says the hermit-like King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy--yet very dangerous and poisonous--spider.

That's what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it. Now, he's doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites--this one on his right leg--to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

"I really was bitten by spiders", he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. "I have been in agony".

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts. And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.

"I didn't take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain", Jackson proudly tells GLOBE. "I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elizabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go on-stage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it".

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

"I don't know exactly how it happened" he admits. "I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly".

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson's explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

"The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter", Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. "It was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop".

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trophy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

"I love to dance so much", Jackson tells GLOBE. "But I haven't been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most. Things have been getting better slowly but surely"

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. "It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller", says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson's doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. "Everything is healing up beautifully", Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE.

"In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It's amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this."

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, "Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.

"One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn"t want them to know how much pain he was in."

And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

"I am still hurting", admits Jackson, "but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans".

I just want to point out that the brown recluse spider bite was 100% legitimate per Dr. Alimorad Farshchian who detailed the diagnosis at the time. I wish he would make another statement to refute the LIES being spewed by Wiesner--the same creep who alongside Schaffel sold an admittedly edited and unverified audio tape message of Michael to networks just to try and get the world to turn against Michael and taint the jury against him in their civil cases. Wiesner was one of the key figures that caused so much trouble in Michael's life (both financially and publicly) this decade.

Anyone who looks up brown recluse spider bites will see how closely it resembled Michael's bite... Wiesner sold this same story to Friedman several years ago when again trying to taint the jury in the Schaffel case.

Here's the original article and interview Michael and a doctor gave about the bite(s):

---
"The pain... it is bad, really bad... sometimes it feels like a lion took a bite out of my leg!"

Those are the dramatic words of superstar Michael Jackson, after a nightmarish six weeks that propelled him into newfound controversy. Millions of TV viewers watched transfixed as the King of Pop dangled his infant son from a fourth-floor balcony in Germany and then, as he hobbled into court on crutches, looking sickly, with his foot mysteriously bandaged and hand badly swollen. And the entire world has been asking: What"s wrong with Michael?

Now, in a world exclusive, Jackson is finally breaking his silence about those problems and giving GLOBE readers a glimpse into his secret world! The bite, says the hermit-like King of Pop, did not, in fact, come from a ferocious lion, but from an itsy-bitsy--yet very dangerous and poisonous--spider.

That's what Jackson claimed in court and a judge told him to prove it. Now, he's doing exactly that. Jackson has chosen GLOBE to show the whole world that he was telling the truth, displaying one of the gruesome spider bites--this one on his right leg--to our readers in these exclusive pictures.

"I really was bitten by spiders", he tells GLOBE in a blockbuster interview. "I have been in agony".

And Jackson insists it was because of the searing pain caused by those bites that he missed court appearances in Santa Maria, CA, where a concert promoter is suing him for $21 million, claiming he backed out of two millennium concerts. And when the 44-year-old entertainer did attend the December court proceedings, he was carried inside with only a sock covering bandages on his left foot and saying that spiders chomped down on his hand, left foot and right leg.

"I didn't take one pain pill to deal with the excruciating pain", Jackson proudly tells GLOBE. "I have just been dealing with it by meditating. I deal with it and rise above it. Elizabeth Taylor once told me to rise above it when I was nervous to go on-stage. I know that other people who have this are in agony. But I have to rise above it and, like a force, I am doing it. I am rising above it".

Jackson says a spider sunk its venomous fangs into him one night while he lay asleep at his Neverland ranch in Los Olivos, CA.

"I don't know exactly how it happened" he admits. "I never saw the spider. I woke up one morning about a month ago and had a big spot on my leg. Pus was oozing out and it hurt terribly. I then had some cultures taken and found out that it was a bite from a very poisonous spider that can even be deadly".

While some experts publicly scoffed at Jackson's explanation, doctors who examined him confirmed the torturous spider bite. His personal physician, Dr Alimorad Farshchian, says it was likely a brown recluse spider, which injects a devastating toxin creating nasty lesions that can take weeks to heal.

"The wound was 6 or 7 centimeters in diameter", Dr. Farshchian confirms to GLOBE. "It was purple with three or four blisters in the middle. Shortly after that, we started treating it and it dried up and became a big scab. It is now in the state of healing. The old skin is now falling off and the new skin is starting to develop".

Jackson tells GLOBE the constant pain made it hard for him to attend court proceedings and prevented him from attending the recent Billboard Music Awards to accept a trophy commemorating the 20th anniversary of his landmark Thriller album. Instead, pal Chris Tucker gave him the award at his ranch which was seen by live satellite feed. And he adds it made it difficult for him to function normally.

"I love to dance so much", Jackson tells GLOBE. "But I haven't been able to dance for weeks. That is one of the things I miss the most. Things have been getting better slowly but surely"

Jackson says the bite on his leg is taking time to heal. "It became more of a scab when I was in Germany, getting more tender and a bit smaller", says the father of three kids, Prince Michael Jr., 5, Paris, 4, and 11-month-old Prince Michael II.

Jackson's doctor has been treating the ghastly wound on his leg with antibiotic Cipro, which hundreds of Americans took during the anthrax attacks, and cleaning it once a day to prevent further infection.

Under proper care, the wound has shrunk to 3 centimeters in diameter. "Everything is healing up beautifully", Dr. Farshchian tells GLOBE.

"In three or four more weeks, Michael should be able to walk normally and dance again. Michael really heals fast. It's amazing. It was such a big wound. If it was me or anybody else, it would take months and even surgery to recover. It has been painful and uncomfortable, but everyday he gets a little better. And I know for a fact that he has taken no painkillers to deal with this."

And a close friend of the entertainer adds, "Michael has been in quite a bit of pain, but he said he would not let it get in the way of work or spending time with his children.

"One day after he described the pain to me, he spent all day playing with his kids inside and outside the house. We knew it was hurting, but he was trying to act normally with his children as if he was OK. He didn"t want them to know how much pain he was in."

And the music giant wants GLOBE readers to know that he is grateful for their get-well wishes.

"I am still hurting", admits Jackson, "but I am getting through it with the love and support of my family and fans".

What the hell man, what the f is this Dieter trying to prove then? If several doctors CONFIRMED it, what is the use of telling lies? This simply shows that Dieter wants to talk smack....for whatever reason. He's not gaining ANYTHING with it....what is this?

:lol: I think people are mostly interested in the rare 2007 deposition footage that athina_livadi posted rather than the lies spewed from this dude. I knew that someone would upload it and I don't plan on giving AH, ET, IE or the Insider any of my ratings.

Thank you so much for posting this! Never heard of this loser Wiesner till now. :smilerolleyes:

What the hell man, what the f is this Dieter trying to prove then? If several doctors CONFIRMED it, what is the use of telling lies? This simply shows that Dieter wants to talk smack....for whatever reason. He's not gaining ANYTHING with it....what is this?

He's gaining money. Its sad these media people will pay him even though they know he's lying. It's all to fit into their perception of who they think Michael is and to encourage others to believe their BS.

*sighs* mr. un-indicted co-conspirator can suck an egg. he's a crook in his homeland, he was a crook w/ michael, and he's a liar. let him talk all he wants. who cares?

So this week will be a Weisner yappinjg week huh!

Well, as much as I love unseen footage of our Mike, this is foolishness will just have to miss me. I'm not about to let no fool upset me!

Access Hollywood, ET and The Insider can all go to hell!

Dieter can have his "little" moment tonight, because tomorrow he will be sitting in the FORGOTTEN pile along with Mark Lester and the rest of those "we have a story to tell" creeps.

He wants his "moment" obviously .....
Some people are such losers :evil:

Look what he wrote on his website! -_-

http://www.dieterwiesner.com/

Nevermind what's written on his website dig deeper! ~ they have history and wiesner and his lawyer and cronies have done this before, slur campaigns, media spin, timed precisely to shift and take away from the recent pro-michael news coverage. There's a whole big group of them and it's all connected.

Nevermind what's written on his website dig deeper! ~ they have history and wiesner and his lawyer and cronies have done this before, slur campaigns, media spin, timed precisely to shift and take away from the recent pro-michael news coverage. There's a whole big group of them and it's all connected.

I know English is not my native language, but can you read English?

It's very “interesting” what he wrote on his site. Because it shows what kind a person he is.

Sleazy and double-faced.

I watched, what he says is despicable....

He says that what happend to his leg was not a Spider bit, BUT A NEEDLE THAT BROKE in the leg!!! GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!

NOW, also, tomorrow they supposed to reveal that Michael had a HIT LIST..PEOPLE TO KILL ??? HUH???? DIANE DIMOND AKA "DIE AND DEMON" ..... but whatever, that guy is really a stupid one....

I watched, what he says is despicable....

He says that what happend to his leg was not a Spider bit, BUT A NEEDLE THAT BROKE in the leg!!! GIVE ME A BREAK !!!!

NOW, also, tomorrow they supposed to reveal that Michael had a HIT LIST..PEOPLE TO KILL ??? HUH???? DIANE DIMOND AKA "DIE AND DEMON" ..... but whatever, that guy is really a stupid one....

Ok...Wtf?...A HIT LIST? LMAO!!! He's gotta be kidding...You know, everytime ppl. come out to talk about Michael, everyone believes them no Matter what it is. But when Mike says something, they say he's lying...Now tell me this...If you are a woman, and you come out and say i'm a woman, People Wont believe you...but if someone else says you Are a Woman...then they believe that Person...Now Does that Make sense???

oh remember the hit list? oh and he bathed in cow's blood! lol

I know it's really hard to stay away from all these negativity, but it really does not help to feed into all of this. Why? Well, see, they get their ratings!!! We keep watching all these stupid a**holes and reading all these garbage, then we just fall into their trap. That's where they want us. I know it's hard to ignore but just turn off your tv or stop reading whatever it is that's pissing you off. Instead, let us all spread a good word about Michael and direct our energy into more positive things. Easier said than done, but it will really make us feel better, inside and out.

Rehash trash exclusive alert! Lmao! Whateva!

Last edited by a moderator:

are we still feeding this beast....................??

and

with the THIS IS IT movie coming you.... please know the haters are trying to counteract that..............

we need to be finding out where and how these shows get their Federal licences.. are if they use any taxpayers money to help spew their venum.......... challenging
the money where it effects their pocket book... is the only way you are going to
get change... towards the reporting on Michael...

if the public/fans shows they really don't want to hear the negative shit.......then find a way to let them feel it in their pockets...

just being upset about a boardcast...just ain't going to work,...

Speak on it Rasta Pasta.

We need to stop feeding this beast (not only the media coverage but also in terms of going crazy with every 'news' story).

why does everyone feel the need to say bad things NOW? Michael is dead!! what are they gaining from trying to prove all the 'drugged up paedophile' stories they spurt? They are such devils that they want michaels children living with a bad image of their father??

DISGUSTING!

unfortunately, I think this is just the beginning. He is probably shopping around for a book deal, as are many people, I imagine. I don't look forward to the amount of books and inside scoops that are going to be coming out about Michael Jackson in the not to distant future.

wasn't DW just talking well of Michael here? he mentioned drugs, but overall, it was a nice article. what happened this time!

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67243&highlight=Dieter+Weisner

also found this old Fox article:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,104516,00.html
2 Dec 2003

***** Loses Logo Rights; Manager Owns Sex Clubs Abroad

Michael Jackson's got some big problems. And that's besides being arrested for child molestation. Jackson has no idea that his current manager, Dieter Wiesner, the man who helped hire attorney Mark Geragos and is now calling the shots in the Jackson camp, is known for operating sex clubs and brothels at home in Germany.

Prostitution is legal in Germany, in case you didn't know. But many other things, which Wiesner’s former partners and employees say he has interests in, are not legal, including fraud — for which he was tried earlier this year in a German court — and selling stolen goods.

As well, because of debts Wiesner incurred on his behalf, Jackson has lost the rights to his MJ trademark in Germany and Europe to a technology company. The result could be that company's interference with the sales of Jackson CDs on that continent.

This is bad news for a number of reasons. According to my sources, in recent weeks Wiesner and his partner, Ronald Konitzer, have cut Jackson off from his regular group of advisers, isolating him. (Konitzer, a Vancouver businessman who is said to have many enemies, is apparently the one who actually called Geragos last spring.) Together they have been with Jackson since before the search of Neverland Ranch on Nov. 19, staying at the pop star's side.

Wiesner can be seen lurking in the background on the infamous videotape of Jackson dangling a baby from a German hotel balcony.

It's no secret that Jackson has been a poor judge of character in the past regarding business partners. But Wiesner seems the oddest choice of all. In 1997, during Jackson's European tour, Wiesner set up a plan to market a soft drink called the MJ Mystery Drink with Jackson's endorsement. The project crashed and burned, with Wiesner and his partner Karl Neubacher — a garage mechanic Wiesner is said to have hired off the street — declaring bankruptcy and bringing the ire of his investors.

Wiesner and Neubacher eventually stood trial for fraud but a judge gave them two years probation and a fine of $5000 euros. Nevertheless, Jackson continues to trust Wiesner who still manages Jackson's MJ Net Entertainment AG, which handles merchandising for the singer.

Even though the court let Wiesner off the hook, the investors in Mystery Drink remain furious with him. One of them, a printing company, lost roughly a million dollars in the deal. Another investor, Thomas Rinnert, who now runs an air cargo company, has nothing but disdain for his former partner.

Rinnert, who said he set up the initial Mystery Drink meetings for Wiesner with Sony’s merchandising office in London, said he lost $120,000 of his own money.

"Dieter will take Michael's money," said Rinnert. "He is a snake. He's very dangerous. He's an unhuman, greedy, unscrupulous person. He is dangerous. Michael Jackson is his victim."

Rinnert also said that during the time he knew Wiesner, the latter man invited him several times to sex clubs he owned. Another former associate who worked with Wiesner on the failed Mystery Drink project said over the weekend that Wiesner owns several such clubs. Two of the clubs were identified as the Sauna Relax Club in Limburg, Germany, and the Sex In (formerly called Rosie's Bar), which is managed by Wiesner's girlfriend, Roswitha Becker, in Darmstadt, Germany. Becker's sister is also said to be part of the team, which operates the two clubs plus private apartments where call girls ply their trade.

"He's the worst thing you can come across," said Richard Kaser, who worked for Wiesner for three years on Jackson related projects.

Kaser said that Wiesner regularly used the MJ Entertainment company offices to house stolen goods, which Wiesner allegedly purchased in bulk. "We had a load of leather jackets that suddenly arrived at the Mystery company. But there was a tip off of a police raid, and by the time they came, the jackets were gone."

In August 2000, a Darmstadt police official, Thomas Karolewicz, quipped in a memo that Wiesner was "well known" to his department. Karolewicz told me yesterday he knew Wiesner but was prevented by law from discussing his activities

According to my sources, Jackson does not know the true nature of Wiesner's business. The two were introduced by Jackson's former head of security, Wayne Nagin, after Wiesner approached Nagin with a business proposition for Jackson in 1997. Nagin is now rumored to have his own legal troubles.

Apart from Wiesner's own questionable business, his mishandling of Jackson's financial dealings is now in question also. This year, he lost control of Jackson's trademark "MJ" logo to a German businessman, Wolfgang Rath. Rath runs TePax, a German investment company that owns the technology to make flat, wall hanging high-end stereo speakers. Rath said he made a deal with Jackson, via Wiesner, to put Jackson's (removable) image on the speakers. In turn, Wiesner ordered thousands of speakers for Jackson to give or sell to fans.

"The problem started as MJ Net Entertainment never paid any of our invoices," Rath wrote to me from his sickbed yesterday. "So we have already delivered several systems, which they never paid for, and in addition we have about 10,000 systems in our warehouse, which were built for them. Our channels are totally filled up, so no one knows what to do with the product."

Rath said he wrote to Jackson's representatives and got no response. Eventually, he said, TePax won two cases against Wiesner in court and gained the rights to the Jackson trademark. "But merchandising is not our core business and after another six months time of no reaction from mj net we start now our second step and try to sell our rights on the logo. The only problem is that exactly now MJ has a really bad image in Germany, but of course this can change. So we are now willing to do anything to sell some of the remaining stock and the logo to get a small compensation for our loss."

One would think that buying back the Jackson logo would be something Sony would be mildly interested in. But Rath said Sony declined to get involved.

"Their only comment was that they don’t deal with MJ any longer." He adds, "It would be a disaster if we send Sony a letter mentioning they are not allowed to use the logo any longer and they have to take back even all old CDs from the German market. This would cost them millions."

Wiesner's German lawyer, Thomas Stein, told me yesterday that he was surprised to hear about his client's activities, but didn't know him well. Wiesner, through a spokesman, said that he never owned any businesses involving prostitution, just restaurants with bars. "I've never been convicted of fraud. Fraud was alleged, but the case was resolved," he said.

I know English is not my native language, but can you read English?

It's very “interesting” what he wrote on his site. Because it shows what kind a person he is.

Sleazy and double-faced.

Yes, my apologies to you, I just didn't want those other people posting in this thread who are apparently not aware of the sleazy double-faced back drop to all of this, to take his web statement at face value that's all.

what can we do to shut up Diane Diamond and Nancy the nanny goat?
Didn't she just write a book?

They have no more interesting gossip and people will get fedup with those idiotic stories..damn the media..I dont look at those shows at all.

Can I puke now? Rasta Pasta is so right.

Preach on brother.

Duh! Next thing we'll read or hear or even watch will be CHANDLER issue? Jeezzzz! Let the man rest in peace!

Back