AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

Daryll748, great t shirt :) Glad your exams are done with, I hope you get the desired results.

Daryll! I got that same reaction from a total stranger! I felt so proud!:D
But sometimes i feel people think its a trend or something which bothers me.

Congrats on your exam btw!

Daryll! I got that same reaction from a total stranger! I felt so proud!:D
But sometimes i feel people think its a trend or something which bothers me.

Congrats on your exam btw!

Indeed, you have to watch out for 'backstabbers' or peeps who think being an MJ fan is just a 'fashion statement' :doh:
It's sometimes tough to carry the burden of a 'lost loved one' but it's also a blessing to have learnt all that wisdom for just ONE gentleman simply called Michael Jackson :wub:

Anyway, I'm glad the exams are done with so I can stop 'nagging' about them and 'return' to the 'topics' of the day...
That's 'serving' the MJJC FanMily :friends: and boosting my talents to the highest degree :D

So, NO rest for the wicked :cheeky:
Now, it's waiting for the results and then getting a job but I promise not to bug you guys with :blush:

I'm a bit of a 'wired' bird today though :unsure:
June 19 is one of those BLACK days in HIstory for me :cry:
It's the beginning of the end and everyone was so focused on chasing their dreams that they forgot the one who made this dream come true was slowly fading away :boohoo:

So, I have to FOCUS extra hard today :blush:

Daryll.

I love those reactions from random strangers. I was walking along the street to meet my fiancee from work and coming the other way this guy wearing a rare MJ tshirt! We made eye contact as we got nearer and once he saw my Beat It tattoo we shared the biggest grin and high fived :D Man did that feel good! :D

I'm a bit of a 'wired' bird today though :unsure:
June 19 is one of those BLACK days in HIstory for me :cry:
It's the beginning of the end and everyone was so focused on chasing their dreams that they forgot the one who made this dream come true was slowly fading away :boohoo:

So, I have to FOCUS extra hard today :blush:

Daryll.

Yes the approach to "the end" is especially difficult :( I've been stealing myself away from Michael over past few days by listening to Orianthi's new album Heaven In This Hell. I've buried myself in it and I have to say that it is a magnificant track! Below are a couple of the songs:

Rock - one of my favourites :yes:

Title track - Heaven In This Hell

Frozen

She's even covered Michael!

WOW :wild: That is what I call TALENT :woohoo:
Thanks Thrillerchild :D

I :heart: a good solid guitar riff... takes you on another high :punk:

She did good on covering "Give into me" :yes: and I love 'Heaven in this hell' has a good guitar riff in it :chillin:

Besides, It's NOT really my day... I've just managed to break my Toaster :doh: and my parents wonder what's wrong with me today :sigh:

Holding hands with the MJ fam :friends:

Daryll :blush:

WOW :wild: That is what I call TALENT :woohoo:
Thanks Thrillerchild :D

I :heart: a good solid guitar riff... takes you on another high :punk:

She did good on covering "Give into me" :yes: and I love 'Heaven in this hell' has a good guitar riff in it :chillin:

Besides, It's NOT really my day... I've just managed to break my Toaster :doh: and my parents wonder what's wrong with me today :sigh:

Holding hands with the MJ fam :friends:

Daryll :blush:

It is isn't it! :D The official video was released at midnight last night:

Not sure if I've mentioned this already but I got a ticket to a one off gig she's doing in London in August so hugely looking forward to that!

No toaster?! I hoep your oven has the appropriate setting? ;) You've now got me wanting some toast now Daryll! Hmmmm...Think I may have peanut butter on toast when I get home!

Stay strong MJFam :hug:

Well, I'm exactly gonna look if they sell Orianthi's album here if I hit town Tomoz :D Thanks for the GREAT tip :clapping:

OMG, someone 'fixed' my Toaster :blink: Thank you or maybe it was just a 'malfunction' :smilerolleyes:
Well, I couldn't live without Toast exactly with Jam or yes even 'veggie spread' on it :cheeky:

Anyway, WOW :dancin: You lucky guy seeing Orianthi in 'real' :wild:

Me, I spend the afternoon shopping buying food and most of it is marked 'June 25' :doh:
I even bought a cooler bag that will keep all my stuff fresh and cool :smilerolleyes: if I travel to Best.
Gee, the stuff you do to keep your mind 'occupied' hey :scratch:

So the day is almost upon us :no: I'm not sure if this was a good idea but I've booked tickets for Thriller Live tomorrow evening in London. I'm having to go straight from work as I finish at 6pm this week and the show starts at 7:30pm. I'm wondering if they will do anything special during the show.

:weeping:

WOW, the show is wonderful in London :wub: My friends and I booked it 4 years ago on the 8th of July :blush: so that we won't MISS Michael that night :cry: Watch out for "Thriller" which is really 'Thrilling' :wild:
I'm sure, Thrillerchild :ciao: You're gonna have a GREAT night!

Me? I'm stuck at HOME tomoz... Been feeling all wired up lately :blink: Heart racing, not sleeping well, afraid my stomach will STOP eating again... :blush:

So, I'm NOT gonna take the chance to travel alone to BEST which is a good 4 hours train and multiple changing trains too... I got lost last year so :blush: I guess the 'save' option is to 'cradle' myself here on MJJC :wub:

I feel like I'm walking with a 'harness' on these days... All BOLD and mouthy on the outside but 'falling apart' on the inside :blush:

Well, I'm so BLESSED to have MJJC :heart: I don't know what I would do without you guys, honestly :blush:

I got back from my trip a week ago but I got busy. >_< Hope everyone is doing alright. *hugs* to everyone today.

@ Thrillerchild: Did you enjoy "Thriller live"?

I was really glad I was HOME and HERE yesterday... Slept a lot better than the last days and I'm full of ideas to create :blush:

I hope everyone is doing okay ;D

L.O.V.E,

Daryll. :D

@ Thrillerchild: Did you enjoy "Thriller live"?

I was really glad I was HOME and HERE yesterday... Slept a lot better than the last days and I'm full of ideas to create :blush:

I hope everyone is doing okay ;D

L.O.V.E,

Daryll. :D

Oh I loved it!! :D It was my...erm...9th time seeing it since I first started going :fear: lol! They did address the fact it was the fourth anniversary in a spoken part just before they sang MITM :cry: Michael was certainly there with us that evening!

Things are going ok and my tattoo is now fully healed and looking so damn good! ;)

Orianthi is so cool :wild:

Oh she is that and more! :shifty:

argh, peeps always need a bone to chew on... Some peeps only live wrapped in misery :sigh:

I shun the whole thing, you know... I rather spent my energy on creating stories and inspiring people :angel:

It's tough though cause I need to block a hell of lot but so far I'm succeeding in it :cheeky:

I had to 'order' the CD of Orianthi cause the store claimed they only sell albums when they are in BIG demand :smilerolleyes:
He didn't even knew she was the "This is it" guitarist :doh:
So, in about two weeks, I'll be the proud owner of a NON MJ CD :blink:

Hope everyone is doing okay,

:friends: Daz

argh, peeps always need a bone to chew on... Some peeps only live wrapped in misery :sigh:

I shun the whole thing, you know... I rather spent my energy on creating stories and inspiring people :angel:

It's tough though cause I need to block a hell of lot but so far I'm succeeding in it :cheeky:

I had to 'order' the CD of Orianthi cause the store claimed they only sell albums when they are in BIG demand :smilerolleyes:
He didn't even knew she was the "This is it" guitarist :doh:
So, in about two weeks, I'll be the proud owner of a NON MJ CD :blink:

Hope everyone is doing okay,

:friends: Daz

Did you order Heaven In This Hell album? If yes you will LOVE it! A great album of songs all of which could be good singles!

It's nice and sunny outside but I'm stuck in the office :( Bah humbag-sun! lol

I still havent got orianthi's second album yet i have her first one

Is the second one like the first one?

No. It's much more heavier and far less Avril Lavigne. Check back in this thread I posted a few videos of her song from the new album :)

Yep, first time I ordered at that store though but the store I used to order my MJ stuff screwed up so badly last time that I thought I'll try them :cheeky: Can't wait for those COOL guitar riffs :punk:

I don't mind the :sun: weather and being 'cooped' up inside. As long as I have a computer that's all mine, I'm okay :blush:

Though, I really had it yesterday :sigh:
:tease: This is the 'exact' emotion that expresses how I felt.
So, no matter what anyone claims DUH. I'm getting MJJC 'on the go' Period.
I'm :blink: of being a 'plant' during the weekend :doh:

Have a BLESSED Sunday, lovelies :friends:

The riffs will rock you away ;)

I know :punk: I hope I'll get it soon. How long is two weeks? :cheeky:

Please, tell me the news that Flousy is getting out in October is just BS :mat: If so, I wish it is the day someone :censored: him.
My mum frets that I can't get over it but how can you 'forgive' and 'forget' what he done. More over, he's NOT even Sorry for it. I wish for his own sake, I'll never meet him :pirate:

I'm taking care over another stray cat. I call him 'scar' cause he has one on his nose and he has trouble eating. :cry:
Made me think of Michael :cry: I would not let 'Scar' die like Flousy did. So, I bought some juicy cat food for him cause he has trouble eating the hard nibbles. I know, I'm a real softy concerning kids and animals cause no one should have to suffer.

I love it the way 'Scar' 'talks' to me :blush:

Besides this, I'm so chuffed with my new tablet. I finally had the courage to buy one. So different though then a laptop but oh so exciting too.

Have a good evening,

Daryll.

The riffs will rock you away ;)

I'll be like this
images
:p

I know :punk: I hope I'll get it soon. How long is two weeks? :cheeky:

Please, tell me the news that Flousy is getting out in October is just BS :mat: If so, I wish it is the day someone :censored: him.
My mum frets that I can't get over it but how can you 'forgive' and 'forget' what he done. More over, he's NOT even Sorry for it. I wish for his own sake, I'll never meet him :pirate:

I'm taking care over another stray cat. I call him 'scar' cause he has one on his nose and he has trouble eating. :cry:
Made me think of Michael :cry: I would not let 'Scar' die like Flousy did. So, I bought some juicy cat food for him cause he has trouble eating the hard nibbles. I know, I'm a real softy concerning kids and animals cause no one should have to suffer.

I love it the way 'Scar' 'talks' to me :blush:

Besides this, I'm so chuffed with my new tablet. I finally had the courage to buy one. So different though then a laptop but oh so exciting too.

Have a good evening,

Daryll.

It's not BS I'm afraid that was confirmed from what I've heard :no:

Me and my fiancee are HUGE cat lovers! We take every opportunity to look after our neighbours cats. They are lovely! albeit one is shy! :p

I'll be like this
images
:p

haha :D

[QUOTEMe and my fiancee are HUGE cat lovers! We take every opportunity to look after our neighbours cats. They are lovely! albeit one is shy! :p

haha :D][/QUOTE]

Its a shame that cat is not rocking it out like this one is lol

WOW :clap:

'Scar' ate all the yummy soft stuff like he hadn't eaten that good in days, warms my heart really :blush:

It's not BS I'm afraid that was confirmed from what I've heard

Trying to :shutup: all these :censored: thoughts here cause the 'dark side' is not a happy place.
I would be BOLD and yell "Well, set him FREE then. He doesn't deserve to be 'protected' by four walls. I want him to SUFFER like we do."
:mat:

I think the BEST option is, I'll just try to IGNORE this prick cause he doesn't deserve all this attention no matter what he did or didn't do
:blink:

I need to go to the library today cause my books are 'overdue' already :blush:

Wishing everyone a GREAT weekend :friends:

Daryll.

This medical history stuff really upsets me... like we haven't felt like that already? Yeah, I know, it's heavy and it's getting heavier, but Mrs Jackson doesn't remember knowing anything about anything, including the criminal trial she sat through. I keep promising I won't follow the daily tweets from Anthony or ABC7Courts, but its like, if I know what is being said I can at least refute tabloid exaggerations. It's a no-win situation for all of us. (But for Michael most of all, of course, he died, and his family seem intent on offering him up for sacrifice - again - in the name of money!)

Back