AEG Trial Support Thread / I'm About To Go Crazy

We Are The World, Heal The World, On The Line, For All time, You Are Not Alone, Speechless & Will You Be There...what a playlist to walk to work listening to :wub:

Only a few songs :scratch: Nice playlist though but I NEED more :blush: On my way to College, I listen to BAD, BAD25, BOTD, Thriller :D

Even then, when it's 10 minutes 'recess' I NEED to POP in here to 'refuel' my battery... It's 'leaking' again for the mo' :blush:

So, Hail the computer lessons :bow:

Daryll.

I can only pick enough songs to fit into my 45 minute walk into work :mello: But tomorrow on the bus from my fiancées work ill probably pick and choose how my mood takes me. I may actually listen to an entire album which I've not done for a number of months now :fear:

Ah, I know... It's tough to 'quiet' my 'life saver' once I reached College :doh: So, I don't mind it takes me about 2 hours to get there... It's my BLISS moment of the day :blush:

Survival tip of the day...

Don't worry about what other peeps scold at you... Don't let them dim your light... Don't let them drag you into the quicksand... Stick by all means to your own path and maybe they will follow you... :cheeky:

Daryll :D

I am recovering from a major operation and came back to. Wade and his lies as well as AEG

I wish you the best with your recovery!

@ thrillerchild That's a really good playlist. I need to make one. I just put all my MJ songs on shuffle hehe.

@ Daryll Once again, great words.

@ thrillerchild That's a really good playlist. I need to make one. I just put all my MJ songs on shuffle hehe.

Oh trust me I do a lot of the time as well it's just I find with shuffle that some songs tend to get neglected which is why I wanna start listening to whole albums again :)

Hope everyone's doing ok?

Oh trust me I do a lot of the time as well it's just I find with shuffle that some songs tend to get neglected which is why I wanna start listening to whole albums again :)

Hope everyone's doing ok?

:hiya:

Indeed, if you shuffle you tend to 'forget' on what albums the songs were 'originally' at :blush: So, I started to listen again to the 'full' albums too :D

Yeah, it's kinda quiet here and I do HOPE everyone is okay too :blush:

I'm okay... Kept ever so busy lately with College, household, passions and above all "Michaeling" :D

Have a GREAT day and remember YOU ARE NOT ALONE :wub: This is your HOME :blush:

Daryll.

@ thillerchild That's true! There's songs I also need to listen too more often.

I'm doing okay. I finished my final so no class yay. Maybe I can be on here more often again now.

Hello MJ Soulies :wub:

Wow, Marialovesmjj :clap: My finals are just about to hit off next month :blink:

Awww, just over breakfast I read my Yahoo mail with the heart shattering article about Michael :boohoo:
I just wish people would have acted and took their 'responsibility' instead of sending 'lame' mails as an act of kindness :sigh:

Then, I received a mail from a friend telling me my book finally arrived in the mail... See, how a gloomy day can turn bright :blush:

BLISS tip of the day...

To preserve and honour Michael's legacy... Cultivate your talent to the highest degree so you can inspire others and take them to places they've never been before... Magic and Escapism are healing factors in this cruel cold world ruled by greed and reps :smilerolleyes:

Still holding your hands, MJ Fam :love:

I love you...Liberian...GGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:Chillin:

On my lunch break listening to Mike obviously ;) It's raining outside but its the weekend soon but it's a public holiday in the UK monday so a 3-day weekend!! :D

I love you...Liberian...GGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

:Chillin:

On my lunch break listening to Mike obviously ;) It's raining outside but its the weekend soon but it's a public holiday in the UK monday so a 3-day weekend!! :D

Yep, we have a 3 day weekend too :yes: Perfect for studying :blink: with this Bloody weather :beee:

The IMMORTAL CD is blasting out here...

MICHAEL MICHAEL MICHAEL... :wub:

Have a Michaelicous weekend, MJ Soulies :love:

Daryll :blush:

Hello MJ Soulies :wub:

Wow, Marialovesmjj :clap: My finals are just about to hit off next month :blink:

Next month? :O Well good luck with them. :)

It's a 3 day weekend here so I'm spending time with my family. I hope everyone is having a good 3 day weekend too.

Next month? :O Well good luck with them. :)

It's a 3 day weekend here so I'm spending time with my family. I hope everyone is having a good 3 day weekend too.

:hiya:

yep, in June I have exams and then hopefully a NEW degree :blush:

Indeed, NO College today and Tomoz :unsure:

Had a wonderful day spend gardening :wub: The garden of my parents started to look like a 'Jungle' :cheeky: and so I helped them to weed it a little today... My arms are sore of pulling out weeds but I don't care cause I did a wonderful discovery...
A little Maple tree is growing there and you can guess it... It was :love: at first sight :blush:

Bliss tip of the day...

Fall in love :love:
Yep, even with a tree you can take care off
:blush:

Hope everyone is enjoying their 'long' weekend :clap:

My long weekend finished today now I'm back at work! :p Feels like I've not been away! lol

Sounds like you had a good load of gardening done Daryll :) We don't have a garden for our flat so we just look out at any available green spot we can...which is the local park which we overlook thankfully :)

On a Vince day today!...man I just L.O.V.E.!!! Butterflies :wub:

EDIT: Also designing my next MJ tattoo...needless to say I f****** love it already! :D

My long weekend finished today now I'm back at work! :p Feels like I've not been away! lol

Sounds like you had a good load of gardening done Daryll :) We don't have a garden for our flat so we just look out at any available green spot we can...which is the local park which we overlook thankfully :)

On a Vince day today!...man I just L.O.V.E.!!! Butterflies :wub:

EDIT: Also designing my next MJ tattoo...needless to say I f****** love it already! :D

Wow, Piccie later if your awesome tattoo is finished :D

Well, I must confess... It's my parents' garden :blush: They let 'nature' take it over again... So, it was time to 'clean' up the 'jungle' day by day, I guess :cheeky:

I don't have one either but I can't grow anything on my balcony... it's too windy there though it's called 'a Southern terrace' :smilerolleyes:

Next week, we have the last two lessons and then it's EXAMS :blink:

HOPE everyone is having a GREAT day :friends:

Daryll.

Wow, Piccie later if your awesome tattoo is finished :D

Well, I must confess... It's my parents' garden :blush: They let 'nature' take it over again... So, it was time to 'clean' up the 'jungle' day by day, I guess :cheeky:

I don't have one either but I can't grow anything on my balcony... it's too windy there though it's called 'a Southern terrace' :smilerolleyes:

Next week, we have the last two lessons and then it's EXAMS :blink:

HOPE everyone is having a GREAT day :friends:

Daryll.

Will do! But I've got a dentist appointment and praying I don't need much done cos I would preferrably like to get this done before "next month" :(

Hearing so much stuff all over my twitter feed about the trial and its so disheartening lately whats coming out. Shame cos I've got people I regularly chat to and have to filter out the trial ish! Which reminds me...don't think I'm actually following MJJCBlog :mello: lol

Will do! But I've got a dentist appointment and praying I don't need much done cos I would preferrably like to get this done before "next month" :(

Hearing so much stuff all over my twitter feed about the trial and its so disheartening lately whats coming out. Shame cos I've got people I regularly chat to and have to filter out the trial ish! Which reminds me...don't think I'm actually following MJJCBlog :mello: lol

:lol: That's okay, Thrillerchild :dont_mention_it: It's funny that a lot of my friends didn't 'get' the connection cause they know me as Daryll and even Daz and are still :unsure: that I write all these stories and blogs on MJJCBlog :blush: Though next month, I will 'celebrate' TWO years of MJJCBlog :clap:It really 'changed' my life for the better :blush: and NO, I'm not a 'braggadocio' neither was Michael, Bless him :angel:

ARGH, Dentist :swoon: I have one living just across my street :blink: Hope he doesn't 'torture' you too much though :better:

It's horrible how time flies and I can't even THINK about 'next month' being June :boohoo:

Oh, I know about the trial... It's 'invading' everything... My Yahoo mail, My Twitter, My FB :doh: Indeed, I have the same problem... I can't 'block' my friends cause they post news that makes me :swoon: Nowhere to run, I guess :unsure:
Except HERE, this is a 'safe' place :D

I must say that I salute Qbee, Ivy, Karom and all the 'brave' fans :friends: that are standing in the front line of the AEG trial 'battle' :blink:

I read a FEW tweets and my day is :cry: I sometimes wish I wasn't that 'sensitive' :blush:

I just don't understand how cruel people can be... If your friend is in danger... YOU help him, right?
Or do you just care for yourself and then 4 years later 'brag' with accusing other peeps forgetting your own 'tree' lodged in your eye ? :smilerolleyes: :sigh:

I simple don't understand the world any more and then they wonder WHY I love to escape in stories and games :scratch:

A Confused Michael Soulie,

Daryll :unsure:

You know....

I can't really bring myself to follow this trial. Only because I feel that there'd be no real resolution. YES, it's important for all responsible parties to be held accountable. I get that. I get that it brings closure and resolution for the family. But after all the mud-slinging is done and the gavel comes down, Michael is still gone and my heart is still just as broken as it was on June 25.

I keep Mama Jackson and the kids in my prayers and pray that justice will be served, but it's all I can do to keep from picking at/re-opening my emotional MJ wounds on my OWN lol, let alone having a below-the-belt-hitting trial that only promises to divvy up a sum of money to whoever comes out on top being paraded around in the media. I'm a pretty strong person, but my heart can only take so much.

I dunno if it would be better for any of you to keep the trial on your mental back burner, but it works for me... :dntknw:

this is my "remembering Michael" song :(

it always makes me cry - but on the other hand i'd rather cry over missing him than over what they're doing to him in court these days :(

You know....

I can't really bring myself to follow this trial. Only because I feel that there'd be no real resolution. YES, it's important for all responsible parties to be held accountable. I get that. I get that it brings closure and resolution for the family. But after all the mud-slinging is done and the gavel comes down, Michael is still gone and my heart is still just as broken as it was on June 25.

I keep Mama Jackson and the kids in my prayers and pray that justice will be served, but it's all I can do to keep from picking at/re-opening my emotional MJ wounds on my OWN lol, let alone having a below-the-belt-hitting trial that only promises to divvy up a sum of money to whoever comes out on top being paraded around in the media. I'm a pretty strong person, but my heart can only take so much.

I dunno if it would be better for any of you to keep the trial on your mental back burner, but it works for me... :dntknw:

Hello PurdyYungThang :ciao: Thanks for joining us here :blush:.

Oh, I do TRY to stay way clear from the trial cause it doesn't offer me one ounce of resolution... It just makes things worse... People that I thought I 'trusted' now open their mouth and I feel even more 'betrayed' and 'hurt' :cry: cause WHY didn't they really HELP and WHY did they keep their silence :blink:

I know, the easiest way is to 'avoid' it all but when it spreads to all the stuff you need to 'function' in every day life :blush:
Then it becomes a peril to swallow it and still move on to the business of today :sigh:

Anyway, the stuff that I've read has been a real eye opener for me and made me realize how cold and cruel this world is... I also learnt the TRUE meaning of 'friendship' so even when BAD stuff happens... Lessons can be drawn from it...

this is my "remembering Michael" song

It's indeed a :cry: song but oh so beautiful...

@ Thrillerchild: it's "Silent world" by Donna Lewis :blush:

This song below "If you're not the one" by Daniel Beddingfield :blush:
I listen to it whenever I miss Michael too much and it sooths me too :sigh:

Still HOLDING HANDS with the MJ fam :friends:

I've been away for a minute but I hope everyone is doing okay. I'll be going on a trip so I'll be gone again for about a week but hugs for anyone who needs them.

Thanks Marialovesmjj :ciao:

"Okay" Well... That's what I'll say if you ask me... :blush:

It's just I can't keep Paris wandering through my mind and how :mat: this situation is... I really HOPE that 'social services' or even that Judge Beckloff is gonna STOP this 'mayhem' once and for all... It just breaks my :heart: to see any child or even Teeny suffer and in need to call for help :sigh: cause 'suicide' is really the 'last straw'... Been there done that :blush:

Besides, me being silent here is cause we're in "Finals" for the next two weeks :blink: So, I have to keep my mind together if I wanna have that 'degree' to prove I'm worth a JOB :smilerolleyes:

I'll POP in the coming weeks as much as possible though...

I'll NEVER let go of your hands, MJ fam :friends:

Yes I'm worried as well. We just have to pray for her and that everything works out okay. Good luck with your finals.

We're all praying for her well being :prayer:

In personal news I got this done yesterday

DD78E528-D210-4676-BC49-85043A85D493-27730-000017BCF29C9ABD.jpg

WOW, Thrillerchild :wild: That's an awesome tattoo you have there :punk:

What can I say... Funny thing is I'm NOT worried about the exam for tomoz... It's a written one and exactly my fave subject... Customer service :blush:

Anyway, Does anyone KNOW when this mayhem with AEG will end? :unsure:

Every 'tidbit' I catch by browsing FB is like a 'bombshell' hitting me over and over again :cry:
I was pondering over it... I so get it WHY Paris 'done it'...
I mean, I get all choked up about the 'tidbits' :boohoo: and she got the FULL BLOW in her face :sigh:

Wish me luck tomoz and on Tuesday, we have 2 exams:blink:

Well, I just need to write this down before it grows into a 'monster' tonite :unsure:

What gets me going?

Spending time with family... Watching my fave shows... Being creative...

Survival tip of the week, I would say...

If something bothers you talk or write/type it BEFORE it grows into a 'MONSTER' inside your brain... However silly it is... :blush:

Have a GREAT start of the week, MJ fam :friends:

Daryll.

Thanks :D I'm hoping it doesn't take too long to heal but every tatt heals differently I guess.

The tidbits just give me a headache :(

Couldn't help but pop in here... Studying is all done so :blush:
I survived exam 1...
Don't wanna jinx it but it went better than expected but then again I'm wearing my 'lucky T-shirt' under my blouse :D

See...

Luckyshirt_zps2bf07f02.jpg

Take care, MJ fam :friends:

Daryll.

That great to hear you got through the first one Daryll :D Nice tee! I need to get me some new ones :)

Thanks Thrillerchild :ciao:

Had one 'difficult' and one 'breeze through' today :blush:

Well, everyone said the 2nd one was 'tough' too but NOT if you study it the Michael way :cheeky:

For "database research" we need to know how to 'research' info on web robots and web guides so... In SUPPORT of Paris... I learnt this 'segment' this way :D

Zoekproces_zps24420fcf.jpg

NOT RELEVANT you say?

Just wanna show you how you can "Michaelize" everything just to 'memorize' the important stuff you need to get a job these days :smilerolleyes:

So, how is everyone? Hope FINE...

Holding hands with the MJ fam :friends:

Daryll.

Thought I'd tell you this here :blush: Since this is the "SUPPORT" thread...

Today, had my last exam and of course wore my lucky MJ shirt tucked under my blouse but it was so HOT today that I needed to 'strip' a little :blush:
I loved it how one college friend yelled out 'It's Michael Jackson' :wub: as she saw my MJ shirt and once again I felt PROUD and BLESSED to :heart: Michael... I honestly felt quite hurt and sad lately but the way she yelled it made me blessed and proud and folks still talk to me... They are even more ' attracted' now :scratch:

So lesson of today...

ALWAYS BE PROUD OF MICHAEL :blush:

Back