Aerosmith Appreciation Thread - For Fans

lucilla;3520804 said:
So the concert was suspended for 24 hours because Steven had a little accident. Thank God he’s fine and wasn’t that serious. According to what we know he was already dehydrated before he came in my country. When he was in the hotel he lost conscious in the bathroom, fell and broke 2 teeth, poor baby :(

Anyway, in the hospital he said he was in a hurry because he still wanted to perform :) but doctors said it was better if he wait a little. Everyone said he was really kind. Today is the big day so I wish the boys all the luck and hope we all can have a Sweet Emotion yay! :D

Thank God indeed that Steven is fine, although from what you said it sounds kinda bad.

Of course he is really kind. What else did they expect??? :)

Wishing the best of health to Steven, lots of energy and pump to the entire band and great fun to all of you attending. *big, big hug*

So I was there it was Amazing! The band was great and Steve gave his best, he even played the harmonic with his broken lip. He appeared with sunglasses at the beginning but then he took them off and pointed his black eye. People loved it.

I have to admit that we have a dry sense of humor in my country :laugh: because as soon people found out about that accident some guy started to sell this T-shirt like hot cakes lol.
jinkfd.jpg

It says: “Rdo. Del Paraguay” it means “Souvenir from Paraguay” :p

You gotta love Steve’s sense of humor, he wore that T-shirt during the concert.
21bktoj.jpg

In short, the concert was phenomenal.
In spite of all, Steven and the boys rocked the house :D

lucilla;3521810 said:
So I was there it was Amazing! The band was great and Steve gave his best, he even played the harmonic with his broken lip. He appeared with sunglasses at the beginning but then he took them off and pointed his black eye. People loved it.

I have to admit that we have a dry sense of humor in my country :laugh: because as soon people found out about that accident some guy started to sell this T-shirt like hot cakes lol.
jinkfd.jpg

It says: “Rdo. Del Paraguay” it means “Souvenir from Paraguay” :p

You gotta love Steve’s sense of humor, he wore that T-shirt during the concert.
21bktoj.jpg

In short, the concert was phenomenal.
In spite of all, Steven and the boys rocked the hous
e :D

^^^ Really gotta Steven's humor. Hahaha awesome t-shirt LOL.

Gracias por decirnos como fue :) Had no doubt about it.

Look what i found.....

[video=youtube;WPhZUG0xwXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPhZUG0xwXI[/video]

[video=youtube;JFWMIUdXjOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFWMIUdXjOk[/video]
Great going for the guys :clap: Good luck to Steven, Joe, Tom, Brad and Joey with the rest of the tour. I was looking at the schedule and they got a packed 6/7 weeks ahead of them in Latin America and Japan. I bet they'll rock everywhere they go.

And lucilla.....i love dry humor btw. Paraguay sounds like a fun country.

*whispers really low* By the end of the tour Steven's eye should heal as well. :p *ducks and runs outta thread*

Last edited:
Yes, that’s what I meant too. But honestly I didn't hear it, maybe he did a little but I was so crazy that I didn’t pay attention to details, I could have missed it :p

Until now I couldn't find a vid with good audio quality, in all of them I can hear people singing, screaming, etc and I didn’t tape anything I only took some pictures :)

@Shhaaaby, I just realized you posted those videos, cool lol
I almost can't hear his voice, people are loud :D

Last edited:
^^^ Man i would have loved to go there with ya. I wanna see "Dream On" live at least once before i die. I just watched the following video (shot in 2010) and got goosebumps thanks to the part which starts at 3:14. I just love the way the audience sings with him. If watching it on a computer gives me an adrenaline rush i wonder what seeing it live is like. I'd die ? haha:

By the way Lucy, did he make anyone from the audience go on stage with him ? Does he do that in his concerts ?

aww, I really wish you could have seen it too :happy:
Yes, Steven chose some girl from the audience but she was like catatonic lmao, and I don't think she was a hardcore fan.
I remember girls next to me were screaming at her "kiss him you stupid" :lol:

And the organization drew lots to see the concert from the stage, to be next to the band. The funny thing is it was only for girls and they had to present pictures with their names lol. (obviously they had to be hot girls) I wonder why... :lol:

Last edited:
Are people really complaining about the way Steven Tyler sang the national anthem before the kickoff of the New England Patriots AFC championship game yesterday (January 22nd) ? Ok, it was not fantastic but it was not horrible/shitty. In my opinion, it was ok. I saw a video on Youtube entitled "Steven messes up National Anthem" and other videos with this kind of title.

Lemme know what you think:

Nice thread, I love Aerosmith. Steven Tyler has got one of the most powerful, amazing voices I have ever heard.

About the national anthem, it probably wasn't his best work, but it's not the only time he's sung it. I've seen other clips on YouTube, and he sounded as fantastic as ever. Everyone has their off days, but Steven is perfect most of the time.

Are people really complaining about the way Steven Tyler sang the national anthem before the kickoff of the New England Patriots AFC championship game yesterday (January 22nd) ? Ok, it was not fantastic but it was not horrible/shitty. In my opinion, it was ok. I saw a video on Youtube entitled "Steven messes up National Anthem" and other videos with this kind of title.

Lemme know what you think:

You're right it wasn't THAT horrible :lol:
I mean, I love Steven and everything but in my opinion a rock singer is not suitable for the US. Anthem.

^^^ Hi Lucy (i hope you don't mind me calling you that, if you do i'll stop) how are you ? :)

Do not twist my words hehe, i did not say the performance was horrible lol, i said the performance was not fantastic but still ok. I agree with that comment on Youtube which said something like "he's Steven Tyler, he's not going to sing like Pavarotti". I mean, he sang the anthem the Steven Tyler way. Steven CAN sing the national anthem, here are the performances i have in mind:

New interview, no he does not talk about the anthem performance sorry:

Last edited:
^^^ Hi Lucy (i hope you don't mind me calling you that, if you do i'll stop) how are you ? :)

Do not twist my words hehe, i did not say the person was horrible lol, i said the performance was not fantastic but still ok. I agree with that comment on Youtube which said something like "he's Steven Tyler, he's not going to sing like Pavarotti". I mean, he sang the anthem the Steven Tyler way. Steven CAN sing the national anthem, here are the performances i have in mind:

Yup, you can call me like that if I can call you Wordy :)
It wasn't my intention to twist your words :lmao: sorry.

Wow, I didn't know he did it before lol
But yeah, he can sing in his style, he'll never do it like Pavarotti or Whitney Houston.
People shouldn't expect that anyway.

I like it when he uses the harmonica though :yes:

Sure you can call me Wordy. :)

Sorry there's a typo in my post, i wrote "i did not say the person was horrible". I meant "performance" not "person" so sorry. Dumb mistake.

What do you think of the performances i just posted ? :)

^^ :lol:

Sure you can call me Wordy. :)

Sorry there's a typo in my post, i wrote "i did not say the person was horrible". I meant "performance" not "person" so sorry. Dumb mistake.

What do you think of the performances i just posted ? :)

Yes I imagined about the typo :p
Well, I like the fist and the second video better, it's more entertaining with the harmonica and the screaming :)
In the last video he seems tired or something...

In a way even though I can't say Steven's my favourite member of Aerosmith - it has to be one of the 'LI3' (you may know what that stands for, or not), he did teach me one thing through the magic of their last album, Honkin' On Bobo - how to play the harmonica, and play it well. That too, is their best album of the last 25 years (next to Nine Lives).

I'm looking forward to the new album, supposedly for May this year. And also - I was listening to the big Pandora's Box set the other day. There are some fantastic ideas that they never developed on. Stuff like Riff And Roll, Soul Saver and my personal favourite, On The Road Again.

Looks like we have some possible song titles for the album:

- Street Jesus (no more info)
- Legendary Child (might be first single for March 2012 or a B-side!)
- Bobbing For Piranha (ST to Rollingstone, May 2011)
- Asphalt (ST to Rollingstone in May 2011)
- Something (Joe Perry original track for his 2005 solo album + Nine Lives contender)
- Oasis In The Night (acoustic-based track confirmed by Joe Perry - February 29th)

Less likely:

- Meltdown (played before Red House in Tokyo 2011 - Get A Grip outtake).
- Seriously Cool (written by Steven, mentioned May 2011 to RS)

^^^ Hey Lucy Luce how are ya ? :)

I dunno about the loafers lol, what do you think of Steven's performance with Carrie Underwood ? I mean the part during the which they sang "Dream On". I loved it. :)

:) Hey Wordy! I'm fine, how about you!

I've seen the show, it was a good show! and really sweet of Steven to participate in that mash up.
But honestly, I prefer Dream On alone ;D

This is such a great cover.

[youtube]sk-lNxRbwUE&feature=related[/youtube]

Last time I talked to my mom, she told me this is her favorite, thanks to her I like the music that I like :happy:

Back