Aerosmith Appreciation Thread - For Fans

LoveMJackson

Proud Member
How is it possible that there is no thread about Aerosmith? (I couldn't find) nobody likes them here? =\ One of my favorite bands(I'm old I know lol).

[youtube]txlXcJDtDwM[/youtube]

[youtube]NMNgbISmF4I&feature=avmsc2[/youtube]

[youtube]Vo_0UXRY_rY[/youtube]

[youtube]oDAPtrsWSmk[/youtube]

Re: Aerosmith

Aerosmith are great!! I love Dream On, Jaded, Cryin and ofc Crazy ----------> CLASSIC! They came here about a month ago, but unfortunately i didnt go, but my bro told me they were amazing!!! Steven rocked!!!!!!! :punk:

I've seen them live, they were fantastic! I love Aerosmith! Sweeeeeeeeet Emoooooooooootion!! :punk:

Aerosmith are great!! I love Dream On, Jaded, Cryin and ofc Crazy ----------> CLASSIC! They came here about a month ago, but unfortunately i didnt go, but my bro told me they were amazing!!! Steven rocked!!!!!!! :punk:

What about 'Pink'? ;) the video is crazy lol

[youtube]RLRLhV9U0kQ[/youtube]

I wish I could see them live, that will be a dream. Steven ROCKS! :D

I like them. :D

yayy I'm not alone! :D

I've seen them live, they were fantastic! I love Aerosmith! Sweeeeeeeeet Emoooooooooootion!! :punk:

omg Alanna I'm jealous! :blush: lol woooohooo

I had thought about starting an Aerosmith thread in the past, but for some reason I had pictured it slowly sinking to the bottom of the page.

Aerosmith is my all-time favorite band. I've been a fan since 1998.

I saw them twice live, in 2001 and 2002 (7th row!). The second time their bus was stuck behind me and my mom in traffic. :D My mom also went to high school with Rick Dufay (former band member from the early 80's).

Aerosmith kicks ass. Best American rock band ever!

1 of my favorite songs from them, is off their "Nine Lives" album...."Fallen Angels"

I prefer their older stuff. Rocks and Toys In The Attic are two of the best rock albums ever made. I also love Get Your Wings.

Pink is their best scream along in the car song for me.

Love the Get A Grip album, great singles & videos with Alicia Silverstone & Liv Tyler.

I had thought about starting an Aerosmith thread in the past, but for some reason I had pictured it slowly sinking to the bottom of the page.

yeah, that's what I was thinking too before I started this thread. it seems that lady gaga and that bieber kid are more interesting..sad huh?. :doh:

Aerosmith kicks ass. Best American rock band ever!

agree. :D

Love the Get A Grip album, great singles & videos with Alicia Silverstone & Liv Tyler.

I love that album, when I heard Crazy, Cryin, Amazing the first time I became a fan. lol I was obsessed with the song Crazy. oh and loved their videoclips at the 90's! ;)

I like them!! I've seem them live!!! :D

Another lucky one. ;)

Nice cover. I always prefer Michael version but this is nice. :)

I like their music from the 80s so much better, sorry. Angel will forever be my favorite from them. Performing to this song is absolutely magical, and always grabs the entire room's attention. :angel:

Aerosmith - Angel

:heart:

Now that's a perfect Heavy Metal/Rock ballad right there! :yes:

Love that song.

I like Aerosmith I bought there Greatest Hits Album "O Yeah!" a while ago and loved it

Who can forget this Song

I love their "Pump" album. That was a great album. Love the documentary they filmed for the making of that album as well.

"Permanent Vacation", "Nine Live", and "Just Push Play" are 3 other albums I love as well.

I like them too....I'm not mad over them or anything, but I do like them. Have a greatest hits cd that I love to listen to from time to time.

Here's my favourite song.

[YOUTUBE]h3Yrhv33Zb8[/YOUTUBE]

^^great videos! :D

[youtube]qfNmyxV2Ncw[/youtube]

[youtube]zSmOvYzSeaQ[/youtube]

I just found this superbowl performance, since i do not know Steven Tyler that much i did not know him could sing low notes that way. I mean, i had never pictured him singing that way so i was ever so suprised when i saw this performance. I'm referring to what he does with his voice in this video at 2:20 and 3:08 for example.

Do you guys know other songs in which he sings that way, i.e using low notes ? I love that voice. By the way, the way he goes from these low notes to high notes from 3:08 to 3:11 is just mind blowing to me.

[YOUTUBE]ojTujwbb9UE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back