Akon Won't Release Unfinished Michael Jackson Tracks!!!

I am not hungry for any new MJ releases. Not at all. I do not have such an addiction. I can live my life in full without feeding my mind with new Michael’s vocals. He left a great music for this world and this world has to feel lucky already to have and to cherish it. Why it always has to be something more from him to get?

When an artist is alive, you buy his album and you support him personally. When he is gone it turns to be just a business in other people’s hands. I would never feel comfortable with this idea. It never will be Michael’s vision of his art and, if he wanted some songs to be released, he would do it a long time ago.

If Michael left his some unreleased music for his kids for example, and made a Will about how and when he would like some songs to be presented to the world, I would be more than happy to listen to any new records and feel comfortable with this. But it has to be done right, not just like Estate and Sony pulling something from the shelf and trying to make a track using some questionable vocals in order just to sell the album to make more cash. This is not how it has to be done imo. It is just simply disrespectful to the artist and his legacy.
I support Akon and Will I Am in their efforts no matter what somebody says.

Last edited:
ketzergon;3088509 said:
Uhm, that´s ok if you think for a moment.

I feel the new version of HMH a little overloaded, whenever i hear it i keep sayin: "if all those hold my hand "screams" of MJ was the half in terms of quantity in the song will be better"

you and i are on the same page..and it illustrates a lot of what was said in the last few posts about integrity of music. when the song was leaked in 2008 it WAS finished. it was light and airy. and critics panned it. critics are always off course..they think a song needs to be overloaded to be finished. but it's the little ditties that babies can mimick that top the charts. and HMH was like that two years ago..and MJ knew it..so, it was leaked. i could never get enough of that version. people think more MJ means better MJ. to me, INSPIRED MJ means better MJ. he must have thought it, cus that's what it felt like two years ago. it felt inspired and right. so did the Akon parts. that feeling i got, when i sighed when i listened to it. when i felt myself coming back to it, when there were no fights about whose voice was on it, and no doubts..and yeah...there was lawsuits and other crappy people bothering MJ, but HMH just never left my mind. too many people didn't put their hands in the pot to try and overcook it. MJ used to say, he'd step out of the room, and let the song drop into his lap from the heavens, and wouldn't mess with it. and that's what it sounded like back then. today, MJ isn't around to oversee and remind anyone of that, as the song was tweaked. so that's not his doing. just cus it's strings, don't mean it has to be an international string orchestra. sometimes, inspiration might call for the cheap cracked toy little synthesizer in the child's bedroom sound from 2 years ago.

(i feel like someone will hold a gun to my head and say i gotta buy the current version, or i won't be supporting MJ's legacy, although i can't naturally listen to it from beginning to end, cus it's too filling, and although i bought my 14th copy of Invincible)

Last edited:
Michael never dreamed of giving us any less then 100%............

...........We have to respect Akon and Will.I.Am for doing that!!!!!!..........

...........But if Will.I.Am has any finished songs that Michael had planned for release, then Will.I.Am should respect the wishes of Michael and his fans!!!!!!

HMH complete? Is that why the final version removed all the percussion, and added a cheesy "Akon and MJ" plug at the beginning of the song? He admited in an interview that he finished it off for Michael.

Well thats understandable and I agree that he is doing the right thing....if he stays with that answer down the road is a different thing entirely....but will discuss that when that day comes lol

Asedora;3088525 said:
I am not hungry for any new MJ releases. Not at all. I do not have such an addiction. I can live my life in full without feeding my mind with new Michael’s vocals. He left a great music for this world and this world has to feel lucky already to have and to cherish it. Why it always has to be something more from him to get?

When an artist is alive, you buy his album and you support him personally. When he is gone it turns to be just a business in other people’s hands. I would never feel comfortable with this idea. It never will be Michael’s vision of his art and, if he wanted some songs to be released, he would do it a long time ago.

If Michael left his some unreleased music for his kids for example, and made a Will about how and when he would like some songs to be presented to the world, I would be more than happy to listen to any new records and feel comfortable with this. But it has to be done right, not just like Estate and Sony pulling something from the shelf and trying to make a track using some questionable vocals in order just to sell the album to make more cash. This is not how it has to be done imo. It is just simply disrespectful to the artist and his legacy.
I support Akon and Will I Am in their efforts no matter what somebody says.

You have some good points in this post. Lately, I have decided that I have to be careful in buying future MJ songs. Thank you Akon for your integrity. I wouldn't mind the publication of demos, but I do not want MJ songs that have another voice running all over his vocals to extend/complete the song.

HMH complete? Is that why the final version removed all the percussion, and added a cheesy "Akon and MJ" plug at the beginning of the song? He admited in an interview that he finished it off for Michael.
well..Akon might have caved under pressure, because so many stated that the version from two years ago was 'unfinished'. a lot of people didn't like Akon singing 'Konvict Muzik', although it's just a moniker, and he had a lot of hits with it in them. so, it seems more like a changing of the outskirts of the song, rather than a finishing of the song..

Last edited:
well..Akon might have caved under pressure, because so many stated that the version from two years ago was 'unfinished'.

I am glad you noticed the difference in the new version because I felt the instrumentation was too overbearing--not like the version I have from utube. I can only hope that this will not be the trend for the future because we all love hearing the purity of Michael's vocals in his songs. I would be saddened if his future publications begin to sound like all other artist's music. I just listed to some urban contemporary music and they all sounded the same. I hope this does not happen to Michael's music.

Petrarose;3089261 said:
You have some good points in this post. Lately, I have decided that I have to be careful in buying future MJ songs. Thank you Akon for your integrity. I wouldn't mind the publication of demos, but I do not want MJ songs that have another voice running all over his vocals to extend/complete the song.

Thank you. I just wanted something else to add here, just a view more thoughts. When a founder of KFC Colonel Harland Sanders died, the business still could be run by different people with no problem because nothing in the world could change Kentucky fried chicken LOL Now it is a big business and folks love it. Michael loved it too :)

Art is not KFC and not a production line, sorry. It is something unique what artist created during his lifetime using his God’s given talent, his soul. If Sony and Estate put in their minds that it is like KFC business and they can release anything they want under MJ label, it is a big mistake, especially in Michael’s case who was a perfectionist and who reached the sky. I hope his kids will do better and I hope Michael left the beast he created for them as a treasure.

I respect his decision even if we have to draw a limit:a concept is one thing and a demo is another.I think the fans should be able to enjoy Michael's voice and talent:)

Asedora;3088525 said:

Wonderful post!!

I feel ashamed for buying "Michael", I seriously regret it. I wish it had never been made, it's a disgrace to the name Michael Jackson.

After listening to this "album", I really agree with Akon... burn all of it! :yes:

how do you came by one hour? its sounds like it was finished so they problaby worked more than one hour one it, defintly if michael said its finished and he is a perfectionist...

What i dont get, is yes michael want thinks to finished before bringing it out, but he never said something by my knowlegde about after he died and then bring songs out? i know he loved his kids and fans and he would want his kids to be with no money or with his debt so i dont know if michael doesnt want things to be released?

I mean we love the cd right? and i hope personally to get demos so we hear what michael heared the last time with the songs so you can hear whats changed and what not. so i dont know its respectfull only i dont know if that is michael wishes

What i dont get, is yes michael want thinks to finished before bringing it out, but he never said something by my knowlegde about after he died and then bring songs out? i know he loved his kids and fans and he would want his kids to be with no money or with his debt so i dont know if michael doesnt want things to be released?

I would say this, it's his right to say in case he actually DIES to give sh... what happens. Even though he loved the fans. I feel ashamed for buying "Michael", I think about giving it away...

I mean we love the cd right?

Honestly I despise it. It shows what happens if you try to use Michael's idea and work when he isn't around any more. I wish it would never have been made. :no:

At least hopefully LordJackson read it and wanna be startin something

Back