ALERT ALERT MJ Neverland News [check post #1 for updates]

No it's not that but I was under the impression that this information was verified. It would be very gangsta if Michael pulled off selling his own property back to himself and then making a profit! :lol:

LOL, it would but it was confusing once we received that info. The other reports don't even state anything about Mike owning interest, just that he sold it to a company in which he "supposedly part-owns", lol. We'll probably never know since this is a financial situation and usually Mike doesn't like discussing it.

If he'll decide to say something! Otherwise & unfortunately all we have to rely upon is the media:evil:

N-no way will they ever admit/refer to any situation as a win/win for MJ (even if it's so).

My only hope is that whatever deal he struck will mean that he'll never have to pay tax dollars to a government that ignored his rights ( both human & civil):2cents:

That's what I hope too. Get this mess behind him if this really is the case, which I no doubt think it is.

LOL, it would but it was confusing once we received that info. The other reports don't even state anything about Mike owning interest, just that he sold it to a company in which he "supposedly part-owns", lol. We'll probably never know since this is a financial situation and usually Mike doesn't like discussing it.

^^^^^^yep.

If he'll decide to say something! Otherwise & unfortunately all we have to rely upon is the media:evil:

N-no way will they ever admit/refer to any situation as a win/win for MJ (even if it's so).

My only hope is that whatever deal he struck will mean that he'll never have to pay tax dollars to a government that ignored his rights ( both human & civil):2cents:

yep. and ur certainly right about the media, motown lady. except we don't have to rely on them..lol...

as far as i'm concerned..it's in one ear and out the other with them.

A-AAAAmen!:clapping:

But only now... especially since the election, hopefully the murdoch mindset has fallen out of favor! May the general public now ( finally with no choice :timer:lol) find its way toward desiring truth over gossip/hate.

We require relevant news/updates! They're what keep us in tuned with the World. Plz continue to pray for (blog/write in favor of ) " Real Journalists."

The murdoch media mindset played an equal role (if not greater, cause they failed to report) what led to this "Historic leadership...economic...human rights crisis". I pray bad media agencies won't escape justice when the bad government officials are finally taken to task (they covered for them through their use of mindless gossip & sound bites).

Maybe MJ will draw the connection btwn the two in his new documentary:cheeky:

Last edited:
What's interesting is that when MJ was shopping at the Off The Wall store a couple of weeks ago a member of the paparazzi asked him if he was buying things for the new Neverland and MJ laughed. So apparently, MJ is not bothered by any of this.

Also, Neverland has served its full purpose. He created Neverland so he could have a special place to have carefree fun and recapture his childhood years that had been lost. Most kids have fun with friends from kindergarden through 12th grade (age 5 through age 18). That's a total of thirteen (13) years.

If MJ purchased Neverland in 1988 and it took him a couple of years to build it, and if you add 13 years on to that, it would bring him to about age 44 which is around how old he was when Sneddon and the crew invaded it.

They went through there just when MJ had completed his 13 years of carefree fun. He made it. So, it's all good. He's moving on at a good time.

:yes:

Last edited:
The only RIGHT thing to do now is turn Neverland into an MJ-themed Graceland.
I would pay serious $$$$$$ to tour Neverland.

Turning the ranch into a sort of Graceland would be awful. It would only serve the purpose of curious people to see 'the circus', to stare and gaze at what once was (not talking about fans per se, don't worry). To be able to sniff around the property that has been beautiful, but also has a lot of negativity attached to it. I think we've seen enough 'circus' in Michael's life already.

It's not verified that Michael is a partner in the new holding company (if that's the right term). But if he is, it would open the opportunity for him to make money off the property. The new entity could develop the ranch into whatever. Exploit the property so to say. That would generate money. And if it is indeed the case that Michael is involved, he would share revenue.

And that would be a much better scenario then bleeding money to keep the memory alive of what once was Neverland.

I agree people will just come in and disrespect the property, i was in their on the 16th and people were throwing rubbish smokeing until we crept on them, they were abusing the property.

I think it should be kept for fans family and friends

But what is there to be 'kept'? Maybe it sounds harsh, but it's hanging on to something that, to be honest, hasn't been there for a while now. The ranch itself is in terrible state for years, and Michael already has 'left the building'. The Neverland we all got to love and saw in the Oprah Winfrey interview... just is gone already. It would take tons of money to restore it to it's old glory. And who is gonna pay for that?

I'm sad about this news but I've a question if Sycamore is a joint venture between Michael Jackson and a division of a company called Colony Capital. Colony Capital owns the Las Vegas Hilton, the Red Rock Country Club, and other Las Vegas properties and The man behind Colony Capital is Thomas Barrack, Jr So now, Neverland is owned by both Jackson and Barrack's company I guess

Michael apparently told a fan that he has no interest in doing a celine dion in vegas, and he also told a fan that he will do stadium tours and not arena's.

All i can say the plot thickens, but this is michael he's a riddler and wants you to keep guessing until wam bam he hits you with it then the panic starts

It's a lot of guessing as of now. Neverland is 'gone'. But what remains a mystery is... how. They say it's sold for $35 million, but what the source of that is I don't know. Michael could be part of the new company, but is that true? I think over time we will get more info.

crazed fans" (alright guys... who's been bothering people's sleep, lol):

LOL i have this really bizarre pic in my head now of fans running around after sheep lol

The other reports don't even state anything about Mike owning interest, just that he sold it to a company in which he "supposedly part-owns",

thats the same thing though mj owning an intrest is because he partly owns the company that bought it.
i know this info isnt confirmed but i would be surprised if it were not true. its a strange thing for some source to come out with.for someone just to make up such a thing off the top of their head. hopefuly when things get moving there might be some soert of statement anouncing the deal. i guess thats all we can hop for interms of some clarifaction.
It would take tons of money to restore it to it's old glory. And who is gonna pay for that?
whoever owns it.depending on what they want to do to the property. i cant see things being totally changed. in these sort of times to use the proprty as some sort of retreat and to get ppl to spend money there has to be some sort of extra pull to get you there. ie it being neverland. if everything is taken out of it so it just abit of land like everywhere else.presuming this is the plan.

So now, Neverland is owned by both Jackson and Barrack's company I guess
well kinda. mj sold the ranch to colony but owns an intrest in the company.so i guess in some sense you could say he still part owns the ranch. its abit confusing lol

well kinda. mj sold the ranch to colony but owns an intrest in the company.so i guess in some sense you could say he still part owns the ranch. its abit confusing lol

yes thank you and I read that The property was called Sycamore Valley Ranch before michael bought it in 1988

Well, one thing is clear to me.....Michael has no intentions of letting go of that ranch!

Mike has proven once again that he is a very shrewed business man....

He goes into a joint venture with an LLC with an affiliate of Colony Capital......names it Sycamore Valley Ranch....then sells his own house to the new venture and walks away with $35 mil in his pocket and his entire mortgage paid off....then to top it off, he throws in a buyback option. It doesn't get any better than this.

Michael has not sold his ranch. Of course, the media will report it that way, but the INTEREST Michael still has in the property is FINANCIAL. This can only mean that he still maintains some ownership of the ranch. And I am willing to betcha that the resale value of Neverland was worth more than his remaining mortgage and the loan put together. That is why he was able to walk away with a nice lump sum. This is the same type of transaction that took place when Michael formed Sony/ATV.

I keep telling yall....in the end, the only people that are gonna own Neverland is Prince, Paris and Blanket.

Michael has no intentions of letting go of that ranch

It's not even confirmed that Michael is indeed part of the company that bought it.

Neverland is over!!!!!!!

i be surprised if the joint agreement was not true. why would that sort of info just be made up? the media certainly wouldnt do it because it puts mj in a positive light.

LMAO!

I tried to tell someone that (that the place was sold) at the KOP and she thought I was attacking her. :lol: The mod had to say that I wasn't, lol. "Unwarranted attack" because I disagreed with what she said about Mike still owning "Sycamore Ranch". :lol:

i be surprised if the joint agreement was not true. why would that sort of info just be made up? the media certainly wouldnt do it because it puts mj in a positive light.

This is the strangest thing about MJ's relationship with the media. Even positive moments come under scrutiny and question more than negative ones do. :lol:

Few said it was confirmed a joint venture was there, the AP one is "uncertain of one", LOL!

i be surprised if the joint agreement was not true. why would that sort of info just be made up?

Well, what then is the source of that information? I would like to know (not trying to prove my point, I REALLY would like to know). For the sale, we have the records that prove it, for Michael partly owing the new company, there's nothing.

yeah i know hoofmark. i get you 100% its just like as i said its a strange thing to come out of thin air. where would these docus be if they were available? is it something we could find?

btw that TMZ article that first mentioned the joint venture is amazingly un bitchy for them.kinda had to read it again.wonder where they got the info from? leaked? hence why its was a decent read?

Back