All Alternative Songs And Snippet Talk Here.

I only managed to hear 3 samples and the only one Michael was singing for real was MUCH TOO SOON.

This is disgusting!! :(

I can't believe they want to ruin Michael even in death.

It looks like the imposter (jason malachi) is now employed by sony.
I think they are going to use him as the new MICHAEL!

A law suit needs to be filed by the Jackson family.
I wish I could be one of the jurors.

Re: Hold My Hand To Be The Lead Single Release

"Hold My Hand" has in fact already been heard by the public after the full track was leaked back on July 1, 2008. But luckily for MJ fans, Akon has revealled that the version set to be released as a single and feature on the "MICHAEL" album is actually a newly updated version with MORE Michael Jackson vocals than previously heard, and a new production. According to Sony Music the release will be acoompanied by a new short film (music video) and promotional campaign.

"Hold My Hand" will be the first of what Sony promise to be a string of MULTIPLE new singles released by Michael Jackson over the course of promotion for the "MICHAEL" album.

The majority of the tracks on "MICHAEL" will be new songs - recorded by MJ from 2007-2009 - a period when he was heavily involved with producers such as will.i.am, RedOne and Eddie Casio. A couple of tunes from earlier sessions will also make the cut, and have been beautifully re-produced to fit nicely amongst the new material. All the newly recorded material has also been re-worked by producers, mainly Teddy Riley (one of MJ's most prominent producers during Michael's life) in order to ensure the whole album flows from start to finish.

If he worked with RedOne that means some great music will come.
but it doesnt say when the single would be released.

It is believed that either one or BOTH tracks Michael completed with will.i.am in 2007 will be included. The two song titles are "IM DREAMIN'" and "THE FUTURE". Nothing has been officially confirmed, although in a recent interview MJ Estate executor John Branca claimed there would indeed be will.i.am productions on the record.

Talking about MONSTER again. When 'he' says 'oooooh' in the beginning (which might be taken from some actual recording session) and also when he says 'monster' at the end it feels like Michael to me, but everything inbetween sounds fake, the 'bmm cha acha acha' don't come very naturally, like he is trying to be michael jackson, not that he actually is.

alot of people said it shouldnt be the 1st release... but... i think im pretty good at guessing what will be a hit, or what the next single will be from a certain album... and im pretty sure 'hold my hand' (with more mj vocals) will do rather well :)

The fan hysteria has gotten ridiculous.

It's absurd to be shouting "fake" based on 15 second clips with somebody talking all over everything.

I know that Breaking News has left a bad taste in the mouth of a lot of fans, but some of you are really losing perspective here.

Wait to listen to the full tracks before you go around dismissing them all. Otherwise you're going to end up looking pretty foolish once they are released in full and it turns out it really IS Michael's vocals.

Hardly absurd, Michael Jackson's official website is currently streaming a bullshit song that is NOT Michael Jackson on the lead vocal. Said song is to be included on a new Michael Jackson album!! People need to wake the f*ck up...

what year are we guessing much too soon is from? it's more likely from the last 10 years

After hearing BN I can say that I like HMH very much, and if album version will have more MJ's vocal I'll love it.
If you jusssssssst:)

the fack allegation destroy this projet and futur projet so it's hurt the estate and his children and his legacy cause you can bet if this album is not cancel they won't invest on promotion. This album won't be a big success.

The songs are fake, and its not hurting his children because they know its not him as well, because they're smart.

Talking about MONSTER again. When 'he' says 'oooooh' in the beginning (which might be taken from some actual recording session)

Yep, that's Mike.... because it's lifted directly off of On The Line, where Mike says "This time if you try much harder, you'll be the best that you can be, oh-oh-oh".

That's where that comes from.

Yep, that's Mike.... because it's lifted directly off of On The Line, where Mike says "This time if you try much harder, you'll be the best that you can be, oh-oh-oh".

That's where that comes from.
Please tell me you're joking???

Guys, we have never had to question when a song is Michael or not before.

The songs you instantly know are him, are him!

Whenever there is any doubt its most likely not him.

People allways bring up 2000 watts, but even that is obviously Michael. It does not come under the same category as Breaking News and the Cascio gang.

This whole thing has truly disgusted me.

[youtube]v7Ol09rOnes[/youtube]

Go to 2:43

[youtube]Edj8xsbIMbU[/youtube]

Listen to the first 5 seconds...

Wow.... that is really shocking.

Surely to God they can't go ahead and put these Cascio tracks on the album now???

That's not even the part that bothers me. I can live with some ad-libs added in here and there. It's the vocals themselves that are the head scratchers.

That's not even the part that bothers me. I can live with some ad-libs added in here and there. It's the vocals themselves that are the head scratchers.

This proves that the Cascio tracks are built on lies. Coping and pasting parts from other MJ songs to make it seem more convincing is an outright cheat. It's a proper hatchet job.

Are the estate even aware of how blatantly fraudulent these Cascio songs are???

what is this person talking through the snippits ugh "TAK1984TAK@yahoo.com!!

Must annoying thing ever.

Don't someone have the snippets without that terrible woman digital voice ?

[youtube]v7Ol09rOnes[/youtube]

Go to 2:43

[youtube]Edj8xsbIMbU[/youtube]

Listen to the first 5 seconds...

Superstition you really have a great musical ear, if I ever needed to be convinced more that it isnt Michael on these songs you have just done it. I really respect your opinion on a lot of things and now especially this.

Back