All Things *Discipline* Janet's New CD ~All Threads Merged~

Re: Janet's MTV super sweet new commercial

lol. That was so funny! :lol: Its good to see her sense of humor.

Last edited:
Re: Discipline has leaked!!!

I really want to download the leak, but I think I'm going to wait. I preordered the album from Itunes. :D

You know, she's a great actress..

that's cool!!! :lol: thx for posting!

Errr.... Excuse me, but what does this have anything to do with Janet? Am I missing something here?

Re: New Photo From The Discipline Booklet

Dupree is one lucky dude!

Re: New Photo From The Discipline Booklet

I think the sexual overtones of bondage.. on those photos.. might not work to her advantage on this album...

yeah its abit same ole and the obsession with sex is getting old. she should be above that.

Errr.... Excuse me, but what does this have anything to do with Janet? Am I missing something here?
Janet is MTV's Artist of the Week next week and she will be prominently featured in commericals and whatnot on the network, similar to other artists who have been so featured.

Janet's CD, Discipline, drops next week, and she will be all over the TV:

106th and Park -- BET, Monday
Good Morning America -- ABC, Tuesday (live concert in Times Square)
TRL -- MTV, Tuesday (live concert)
Tyra, syndicated -- TBA
Ellen, syndicated -- Friday

"I was supposed to have my car on my birthday HOUR! I was born at 7:00 am, not 3:00! :cry: " :lol:

Re: Janet's 5 new MTV super sweet (ehem) commercials

Wow.

There is nothing sweet about this commercial. Not even funny, regardless of the intention. There is too much cussing, a display of too much violence between people and rabid behaviour, and I expect to be chopped down for saying this, but I can't help it..I hope Janet gets well soon, because this is not her, at least not on this kind of stretch, especially lately, but a shield of protection against hurt or something. That is only an opinion, of course.

But if cussing that much and being that visibly violent can be considered funny...

Last edited:
Re: UK Janet fans... the album is out today!

is it? didnt think it was out for ages

Re: UK Janet fans... the album is out today!

If it's a good one as I hear, I might buy my first janet album. I still need some convincing that she can sing.

Oh gawd Alma- lighten up a little- it's a parody of MTV stuff

Re: Janet Discipline DVD preview!!

Thank you for sharing this- looks great!!

Oh gawd Alma- lighten up a little- it's a parody of MTV stuff
and this 'MTV stuff' is geting worse and worse imo
it's not "MTV" anymore

Last edited:

your missing the whole point they are making fun of espoides that actually happened, she's mocking this girl named brook from the real world.

unfortunately, MTV is a reflection of what the viewers want. It's a sad situation - but it's like looking into a mirror of US life

that episode of the dancers fighting is Hellalarious- it's the best one
:lol::lol::lol:

:mad:- uhh- sorry Alma

Catherine- your siggy is giving me flashbacks

Re: Janet Discipline DVD preview!!

thanks for sharing.. See how excited that guy was to carry her to the room..? lol!

Man that Sooo funny. Oh all day today and really all this week on mtv they also showing some footage of Janet and the dancers learning dance steps. AND i heard that she did Run's House and The Hills spoofs so watch and see about that...

Last edited:

"Can't Be Good" is freaking me out. She sounds exactly like Michael in parts. Lol, seriously. Is that Michael? Maybe Janet was sick that day and Michael filled in for her. lol. I know they are brother and sister but damn. Particularly at the start, she sounds exactly like Michael. Come to think of it, this reminds me so much of an MJ song but I can't put my finger on which one. Hmm. Does this remind anyone else of any MJ songs?

I totally agree with you, this song reminds me a lot of MJ. And it is one of the best songs in the album. My favorites: "Feedback", "So much Betta" "Can´t be Good", "The 1", "Rollercoaster" and "What´s Ur Name"

IMO, this is the best album since "All for you"!!

If I am correct the album is in stores tomorrow, right?

I'm buying it, can't wait to hear it :D

ehh..i thought i liked it, but i don't. i think darkchild did better on Invincible than he did on Discipline.

and the only original sounding track, to me, is feedback. i think it was a good idea to release it now. i don't see any MJ similarities in 'feedback'. other than that, it does seem like she's tributing MJ, but i still don't like the cd.

OMG That was so funny. :punk:JANET!!!
This is the reason why I love her so. Janet ROCKS!!!

Back