All Things *Discipline* Janet's New CD ~All Threads Merged~

Re: Discipline has leaked!!!

I'm thinking about getting this album tomorrow but the tracks that standout for me are "Feedback", "Rollercoaster", "Rock With U", "Luv" and "This Can't Be Good" (mainly because it reminds me of "I Can't Help It" and I love that song).

hi guy's disipline is now on itunes to be downloaded also comes with two bonus tracks i downloaded it this morning love the greatest x and what's your name

Re: New Photo From The Discipline Booklet

I don't like the style she has in the photo's. She's beautifull but in these pics it just doesn't show (to me that is).

Re: Janet's 5 new MTV super sweet (ehem) commercials

Uhh, what? You don't have to agree with me and grow mad, ignore me in the future, and you'll feel more peaceful.

:unsure:...it was a joke...

Wow.

There is nothing sweet about this commercial. Not even funny, regardless of the intention. There is too much cussing, a display of too much violence between people and rabid behaviour, and I expect to be chopped down for saying this, but I can't help it..I hope Janet gets well soon, because this is not her, at least not on this kind of stretch, especially lately, but a shield of protection against hurt or something. That is only an opinion, of course.

But if cussing that much and being that visibly violent can be considered funny...
You don't watch any of this shows, do you? It's a parody of these shows and I can tell ya that they are MUCH worse...

It's called acting hon. Nothing more. I think you missed the point of the parodies here, but no worries....

You don't watch any of this shows, do you? It's a parody of these shows and I can tell ya that they are MUCH worse...

It's called acting hon. Nothing more. I think you missed the point of the parodies here, but no worries....

I did, as a matter of fact, and was appalled. I was solely reffering to this precise ad of the thread, though. And you may think what you want to think of it. I thought what I thought of it.

And...Please, don't "hon" me, we don't know each other, not to mention we didn't ever speak to each other. You are a moderator, an impartial, respectful one, right? Thank you.

Last edited:

I for one am appalled by not only the things on television but also the lyrics to music and the atrocious videos that are played time and time again- however, Janet ws poking fun at the emptiness in all this

Laugh a little- if her parody disgust you I don't know how you watch Michaels stuff- with all the crotch grabbing and when there is a lady - he does dance suggestively with her

I did, as a matter of fact, and was appalled. I was solely reffering to this precise ad of the thread, though. And you may think what you want to think of it. I thought what I thought of it.

And...Please, don't "hon" me, we don't know each other, not to mention we didn't ever speak to each other. You are a moderator, an impartial, respectful one, right? Thank you.
I think that you are being way too thin skinned here. Okay. We get it. You hated it. Let's move on, and Alma....

Remember that respect works both ways.

And I hate to do this, but I've had to clean a lot of these threads lately due to off topic convo and other rules violations. So I have to now insist that we stay on topic. Thanks a lot!

I read this thread earlier at work but couldn't access youtube. I thought the video was OTT crazy. Now that I've seen the video, I can honestly agree with those who've said it was quite tame compared to the shows she's parodying. :lol: Those skits were hilarious...IMO! Someone get that woman a guest spot on Saturday Night Live or Mad TV quick! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the youtube. I had my laugh for tonight. ^_^

Wasn't she on SNL a few years ago? Anyway, I thought Janet did a good job parodying those shows, I thought it was really funny :lol:.

Last edited:

Wasn't she on SNL a few years ago?Anyway, I thought Janet did a good job parodying those shows, I thought it was really funny :lol:.

I have no idea...altho I'm thinking now she probably was after the wardrobe malfunction incident. Not sure. Either way, it might be time for another appearance. :p

Last edited:

yeah she was
she did a killer paula abdul and condaleeza rice impression lmao

Re: Janet's MTV super sweet new commercial

Errr.... Excuse me, but what does this have anything to do with Janet? Am I missing something here?

What does it have to do with Janet?

Erm...did ya watch the commercials at all? Yes, that's her! Janet...Jackson!

Anyway, that made me laugh, and Janet is so cute!

Wow.

There is nothing sweet about this commercial. Not even funny, regardless of the intention. There is too much cussing, a display of too much violence between people and rabid behaviour, and I expect to be chopped down for saying this, but I can't help it..I hope Janet gets well soon, because this is not her, at least not on this kind of stretch, especially lately, but a shield of protection against hurt or something. That is only an opinion, of course.

But if cussing that much and being that visibly violent can be considered funny...

Wow, you're thinking way to deep into this lol.

Last edited:
Janet To Be On Larry King On Thursday

Thursday (February 28th): Janet Jackson
It's a prime time exclusive! Janet Jackson joins Larry for a rare, live, sit-down interview. The actress and singer gets personal about her love life, her weight, her new album and of course, her famous family. Larry and Janet one-on-one!

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/larry.king.live/

Should be interesting.....

Last edited:
Re: Janet To Be On Larry King On Thursday

It's a prime time exclusive! Janet Jackson joins Larry for a rare, live, sit-down interview.....:eek:

Wow, should be so..ind-eee-d:huh:

Thanks for updating, (alerting:unsure:) us, to this.
Will also say a prayer for Jan for protection, blessings & success in all areas of her life, (not just her career).

Last edited:

Be careful janet obviously you know your famous brother will be brought up.

larry is crazy about michael lol i bet half of the questions will be michael related

It's a prime time exclusive! Janet Jackson joins Larry for a rare, live, sit-down interview. The actress and singer gets personal about her love life, her weight, her new album and of course, her famous family. Larry and Janet one-on-one!

Oooh, awesome! I'll be working but hope to see it online somewhere :)

nobody can do Larry like Jermaine :p:lol:

Janet may tell Larry beforehand, that no MJ questions should be asked

Janet handles herself well, she'll be fine! Even if Larry mentions Michael, Janet will be fine!

Last edited:

I'm halfway through the first listen, and I'm really digging this album. It's Janet's best since The Velvet Rope, IMO.

Wasn't she on SNL a few years ago? Anyway, I thought Janet did a good job parodying those shows, I thought it was really funny :lol:.

Yea she was!! I saw that clip some time ago, it was soo hilarious and I've been looking all over it since, but I can't find it. But it was so funny!

I love this album. It's been on repeat in my player since this evening when I finally bought it.

The album is awesome! So many standout tracks I will never get sick of hearing; "Feedback", "Luv", "Rock With U", "So Much Betta", "Let Me Know", just to name some of my favs!

I haven't stopped listening to it since I bought it, on the iPod, in the car, at home on the stereo on shuffle with Thriller 25. Good times!

For sure her best album for years, well done Janet! Congratulations on a wonderful album, you deserve every success with it!

ps- LOVE the DVD with all the behind the scenes stuff and feedback video, I could only with Michael would do something like that. I really love that openness during the creative process, it is a very nice touch.

Last edited:
The new album is fantastic, I've been playing it all day and I haven't tired of it yet. I enjoy 95% of the tracks, although I don't care for So Much Betta at all. It's the weakest song on the album, IMO.

Back