Alleged Promusicae document provides provisory release date for new MJ Album (UNCONFIRMED)

Korgnex

Proud Member
Country
Germany
***PLEASE NOTE: UNCONFIRMED!!!***​

An alleged document with provisory dates for music albums that are going to be released in Spain in 2008 by Promuciae (=the PROductores de MÚSICA Española; a trade group representing the Spanish recording industry) also provides a provisory date for Michael Jackson's brandnew yet-to-be-titled studio-album:

Here's a screenshot:

bild2ee0.png

And here is the above mentioned document for download:

*download the document*

Just search for Michael Jackson yourself and check other provisory dates.

***AND AGAIN: PLEASE HAVE IN MIND, THAT THERE IS NO CONFIRMATION
OF THE AUTHENTICITY OF THIS VERY DOCUMENT***​

Note: "Thriller 25" is featured in a different document by Promusicae.
Promusicae divides albums into various categories. And as "Thriller 25" is already confirmed and just a re-issue of an actual old album, it is not listed here!

Also note: This very document is NOT meant for the public. Somebody leaked it without permission (well, in case it's indeed authentic).

Original source: unbreakableboy/MJHideOut Forum

Korgnex - JacksonVillage

logobwsmall.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Alleged Promusicae document provides provisory release date for MJ's brandnew studio-album: 26.0

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Re: Alleged Promusicae document provides provisory release date for MJ's brandnew studio-album: 26.0

intresting. well at least its a different date to all the others lol

Last edited:

Hmmm...:brow: :blink: :pray:

Hmm, I'll take this release date with a grain of salt. :yes:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

lmao

All im lookin forward to now is whats happening next month with the Grammys and Superbowl. Maybe after this we could get some official info on some things

...Have to start organizing the releaseparty i'm having at my house real soon!!!!!!!!!:punk::punk::punk:

Hmm, I believe in nothing, as long as there is no confirmation.

A day after my birthday...interesting but I'm 99.9% sure it's fake but who knows? *giggles* then it would be released just a couple of days ahead of his birthday hehe

Even if there will be confirmation, it will not really automatically mean that album will be actually released at whatever "confirmed" date -- at all. You know, Michael often postpones projects.

what makes this one so believable? theres a few threads on apparent release dates

its a more realistic date than the others. and the info forthose lsits comes directfrom record labels.other than that is something to talk about lol

He hasn't made any official announcement about any new album yet only that he is recording new material. We just have to wait for his moves first before coming to any conclusions!

whats the green dot mean. the others have red ones next to them

looks like a PAINT jobby to me

the pic?
you can download the whole pdf document (see first post of this thread)

whats the green dot mean. the others have red ones next to them

you can read yourself what the green dot means on the first pages of the document
it means that the album is one with a major promotional campaign

btw, I've clearly stated that this is - if true - a provisory date, not a final one. ;)

I used to have real Promusicae documents in the past, so this looks authentic to me, but I can't confirm it, of course.

Last edited:
well, I won't get my hopes up just yet......anything is possible when it comes to an MJ album release date. I'll await real confirmation.

Thanks for posting anyway.

That down loading link didn't work for me...:-( is there any way some one can post the picture and the info on to this thread for some of us that don't use this file sharing network? Thanks

let's hope this document is fake! i don't wanna wait 7 more months for the new album to come out!!! it's very long time

let's hope this document is fake! i don't wanna wait 7 more months for the new album to come out!!! it's very long time

come on don't be ridiculous. we ain't gettin' a new album sooner than THAT. So I HOPE it's true. that means we might get a new single round... june.

Back