American Idol - Season 9

Parents angry at 'American Idol' contestant....

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – The success of an "American Idol" contestant is causing a stir among parents who are complaining they never got refunds for
performance fees in a failed musical production Todrick Hall wrote and directed.
capt.727ac5643d114a54b6562a17f3e26806.tv_american_idol_nyet950.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100220/ap_en_mu/us_american_idol_hall

^

I heard about that :( I have a feeling it might hurt his chances even though he has a really good voice. I know Todrick has already had a bit of fame too from being in The Color Purple.

Aww Shay. No I hadn't.
He can sing his butt off! He has a very nice voice.
I actually felt emotional listening to him sing. It made me think
about Michael more than I already do. :(

Side note: He has gorgeous eyes too.

I think Aaron Kelly had the best performance...

from previous shows, I like Toderick Hall's voice, but not really on tonight's show.

Casey James is hot, and.... I was expecting more from that Garcia dude.

So far I think Aaron Kelly is my favorite, but Toderick Hall also because he's from Arlington, TX..... my home town!

Last edited:
I loooooove Kris Allen, I'm tearing up listening to him sing Let it Be. It's just one of those times today, where this song is pretty comforting.

Big Mike and Andrew Garcia are my favourites (here we saw the episode of the group weekend today, I just scrolled fast to the end of the page cause I don't want to get spoiled :D )

I actually know someone on AI this year....and I NEVER watch the show. I go to college w/ Katelyn Epperly as we speak. Technically she's on a leave of absence and still enrolled in the university. But seeing as she's doing to hot on AI, i have a feeling she's not coming back any time soon.

It's not like a 6 degrees of separation either. I've spoken w/ her a few times. She was a freshman when I was a junior. We are both in the school of music. We both were in the popular jazz choirs too.

Now this may sound sort of rude, but it's in good fun because I think she has a fantastic voice and great potential to win this competition....buuut...we both auditioned for the same elite jazz group, One Voice (which only takes 7-8 ppl) and I got in instead of her. :laugh: But seriously, she's amazing and i'm really pulling for her to go all the way!

I haven't really enjoyed many of the performances so far. I hope it improves. I'm glad the judges aren't saying that they have the most talented people ever this year as it just wouldn't be convincing. 2008 was such a good year for AI I don't think it will ever be that good again.

Those are funny! Especially the 1st one. Thanks for adding them Victory. :)

Shayla, thanks for the info as well.

So, Y'all ready for tonight? Ladies Night.
Right now they are rather boring. :ermm:

Paige is performing "Smile". Too bad she didn't do the song justice...

Edit: After being panned by the judges she explains that she is a huge Michael Jackson fan and she wanted to sing this song since he recorded it and her emotions got the best of her during the performance.

So far they all sound rather off tonight.

I seen her performance...too bad...she seemed so overwhelmed with emotion for Michael though..:(

Back