an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

If Cardiac Arrest means heart attack, then its just pure exageration. The medics wouldnt divulge something like that.

It could have been one of the several people following the ambulance in the SUVs

Hope for the best, but I do think it's time to pray for Michael, and for each other to have the strength to get through this. It was just on CNN. They have said cardiac arrest. Reach out and hold each-other's hands, NOW. We must take care of each other. Nobody panic.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

i am FREAKING out.

Update from TMZ:

"UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA"

I dont know what to think. Is this true? Oh god. Just pray that everything is Okay.

this is a joke, isnt it. oh my god.... bye bye, TII?

Just heard on Sky News that the hospital he is is has been surrounded with police and yellow take (they say OK magazine USA reporting that).

Hope your ok Michael!

Ban rickd. NOW!

Just heard on Sky News that the hospital he is is has been surrounded with police and yellow take (they say OK magazine USA reporting that).

Hope your ok Michael!

I cannot believe the media is not breaking coverage of their BULLISH to cover this.

This is so sad. I don't know what to say. I'm literally in shock here.

I'm in shock too, I don't even know what to say.

It's pretty safe to say that its atleast true that he is in hospital, somethings up

does we have some chat or something, because forum keeps going down and i'm just shaking ....

It scares me that Joe is saying he's not doing well

Oh no, I hope Michael is ok!! :s

I hope he will be ok

Fox report

I'm also in shock. I was really hoping this was just tabloid crap but now it looks like it's real. I really hope he makes it through this.

:( what the heck!

I'm currently fearing the worst here although this could blown out of all proportion
However somethings not right clearly!!

Hope too god Michael will be ok!!

AudreySony on the MJJLegacy forum has said that he's regained consciousness (don't know her source). *cross fingers!*

Oh man...It's being reported that Mike went into cardiac arrest and has been rushed to hospital!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back