an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: an ambulance went into Michael Jackson home?!

OMG!!! I am so scared!!!!

I'm hoping it's nothing serious, waiting for clearer news, Gosh

Still only rumours. No official confirmation.

And how in the word would anyone know that it's Michael if the hospital WENT into the house's grounds. Could be anyone.

I really hope that this is false.

I am praying that Michael and his family are alright!

Still only rumours. No official confirmation.

And how in the word would anyone know that it's Michael if the hospital WENT into the house's grounds. Could be anyone.

x17 is pretty official. There are paparazzi working for them always outside Michael's house. We know there was an ambulance and apparently Michael's in it, we just don't know why yet.

omg...

you people only care about the concerts and NOT michael. I pray this is a rumor and will not be confirmed for Michaels sake.

I hope HE is ok.
You are working on my nerves with your post.

TMZ has the time of the 911 call, doesn't look like it's false.

I will keep you updated if I have any news. I have people on it.

Last edited:

Everyone chill. We have no information except that Michael is in the hospital at the moment. No reason to feed fears or jump to conclusions. Have a lil patience and wait a bit. Say a pray if it makes ya calmer but please don't start in on one another.

Oh god...

http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jack...o-the-hospital/

Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Posted Jun 25th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

0625_michael_jackson_exd.jpg

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance.

He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

Source: TMZ http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/25/michael-jackson-rushed-to-the-hospital/

Best thing to do right now is just pray.

No time to fight with other fans! Michael Jackson reportedly went into cardiac arrest and was administered CPR in the ambulance. This is extremely serious...

UPDATE - We're told Jackson may have suffered cardiac arrest less the two hours ago, leading to the emergency hospitalization.

Two SUVs were following Jackson's ambulance and we're told by eyewitnesses that about ten people emerged from the two cars when they arrived at the hospital.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/mi...ews_michael_jackson_hospitalized-06252009.php

People need to calm down and take it easy for now.

We don't know anything apart from he's at the hospital. And for the record, TMZ, X17, Perez etc etc etc are all tabloid sites that feed off a lot of rumours.

Man, definitely bad news any way you slice it. Hopefully its not true, but you just never know.

I'm going to wait for more details, the sources we've had so far aren't exactly known for their reliability. I just hope that Michael and his family are okay.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo worried right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please be alright Mike!!!!

Oh no..........theres not much I can say :\

There will be ABSOLUTELY no attacking of one-another. NONE. Your posts will be deleted without comment. If you can't control yourselves, go elswhere. Understsood?

Praying that this isnt as bad as is being reported. Take care Michael

Here's something to ponder: wouldn't his condition be confidential for the meantime, and who would know what happened inside the ambulance?

Guys, just pray really hard. God has taken care of him always.

It's understandable that everybody is very worried and on edge right now, but let's try to stay calm and wait for further details. Just send out good thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back