Another Message from Majestik

Majestik has a shady past but I completely agree with him. I hope these hoax believers realize how disrepctful they're being to Michael's family especially his kids suggesting he is a alive and that they're putting on a show. This is entertainment for them, a game for them to solve. The divison bewteen fans is also sad, all this hoax believers vs non hoax believers and MJ family supporters vs non family supporters is foolish. We are all MJ fans i'd hope we all want him to get justice.

Agree... This hoax theory madness is out of line and really hurtful also.

And agree with the rest, even though Majestic is one of those.. yeah, the shady ones, and I believe every person has the choice to be there for Michael, be it in spirit and at the courthouse. Prayer is powerful, there are so many people that can't be there for this, and that couldn't be there for him in person during the 2005 trial and pre-trial proceedings, yet the heart was always in the right place and full of support for his innocence, therefore people are going to be doing what they can with their support.

More prayers for those 3 children..

everybody knows michael is not alive...the persons that do this kind of things want to believe that...and maybe is their way to deal with the pain...

IvoryKeys;3288890 said:
Well, his only connection to the Jackson family is through Joe. Majestik would kinda be like Joe's little puppet. Now, I don't know the complete truth to this next one (older members here would know for sure considering this forum is where I first heard it) but apparently when Michael was alive, Majestik would take "favors" from girls who wanted to get closer to Michael.

And now he does the same for fans who wants in with the family and meet the kids..

But I agree on the letter, even if I don´t like Majestic.

I don't like Majestic.....but this time his message had some good points.

Last edited:
I support his smessage to the fans it is spot on and fans should pay heed to it.

That isnt to say we dont disagree on many issues but we need to stand together
in supporting Justice for Michael in the Murray trial .. and be there if we can to
support Michael _ SUPPORT MICHAEL, MICHAEL regardless of what you feel about
anyone or anything else.

I did send the link of Majestic's message to @Pearljr twitter to ask how she responds
to the hurt she is causing the fam and children with her MJ is ALive book and videos.

she responded indignantly to the letter earlier but not to my tweet
@Pearljr DAH-Since I believe MJ's ALIVE, then all the other accusations are
IRRELEVANT "Alive!" explains it simple as it is MichaelJacksonInsider.com
She spams TMZ and all online news articles with it constantly.
She turned coat and now claims to be a believer simply for the $$$
She found a (nitch) part of the fan base she could exploit and ran with it.

Last edited:
I support his smessage to the fans it is spot on and fans should pay heed to it.

That isnt to say we dont disagree on many issues but we need to stand together
in supporting Justice for Michael in the Murray trial .. and be there if we can to
support Michael _ SUPPORT MICHAEL, MICHAEL regardless of what you feel about
anyone or anything else.

I did send the link of Majestic's message to @Pearljr twitter to ask how she responds
to the hurt she is causing the fam and children with her MJ is ALive book and videos.

she responded indignantly to the letter earlier but not to my tweet

She spams TMZ and all online news articles with it constantly.
She turned coat and now claims to be a believer simply for the $$$
She found a (nitch) part of the fan base she could exploit and ran with it.

Yesss. I think we are on the same page here,Qbee. :yes: All we can do is try.

:wub:
souldreamer7

Majestik seems to do whatever for attention and money, he'll twist things, use any angle including the children. MJ and him were never friends. Michael has never used him to speak on his behalf. Maybe Majestik should really try to have some genuine respect for Michael, it's simply not his place to speak. And as if Katherine and the children are reading every fan, not logical. If Michael is alive and was able to disappear (which is fair to say as MJ did speak of it during the rehearsals) he would not be trying to communicate with Majestik, seems Majestik has his own issues to deal with...he's Joe's muscle...and needs to stay away from the children,if he really wants to help look out for the best interests of the children...and if he was in the know and cared he would be doing other things...like try being being a butterfly like MJ said....where is the love?

I hope the moderators/administrator will read this especially, many being full aware of their efforts and concrete actions shown for preserving a wonderful human being's memory and the respect they have shown for his 3 children all the while, hence this following post[b/]:

.. It escapes me, honestly, that many are agreeing with Magnificent / and reprimanding and frowning upon renowned... hoax theorists like Pearl Jr., that the hoax theories about Michael's death are hurtful, especially for his children, because he is no longer alive, yet many are speculating and creating scenarios and jumping at others for countering that on this very forum - the Conspiracy Hoax theory thread is over 300 pages long. Why is that thread still available? Yes, they're speculative debates, even so, they're revolving all on the theory that Michael is actually alive....... What if the children, who are still grieving for their father, because he was their parent, mother and father, are seeing that thread on there? Virtually the only thread that is active in the Conspiracy forum is the Hoax theory thread. Not only that, but another one who is very much also speculating and some people in there have been concluding that he indeed is alive. Why aren't these hurtful, fantasizing threads closed?.. Some members here were given even negative reps and drew lots of insults simply because of opposing their theories and argumentating on that it is detrimental, in the long end, to hang on to the thought that Michael is alive.. Some insulting others who are hurting just as much and telling us we're underestimating him. Really?. This has been/was an extremely serious issue which, alongside the whole Sony/'Michael' album mess, gravely dismembered the fanhood (although I don't like this word, but it did), and human relations and communication. Why? Because of this unnecessary cancer, as though the whole Murray horror wouldn't be too much already. Why would Everyone be conspiring with Michael himself , including this ordeal of upcoming trial, that's hurting a lot of people, and making a complete joke and charicature of Michael's name, why would the children be left alone (as Michael would Ever have done that, Ever..) and be in agreement with what some members of the family are doing, i.e. exposing the children too via interviews, award acceptance speeches etc... Would Michael Ever in this life be condoning all that to seek refuge from the world and come back with a Bang?.. Unless some think he was an alien and that he has the ability to be conspiring with everyone, the powers that be, the Media themselves, everyone, to keep himself hidden, while his children are left alone and be involved in charities fraudulently using their father's name?.... What has happened to reason, it can't be that the media has brainwashed us That much that we can't think clearly anymore. It just really can't be...

Is this what.. people, in general - forget fans, admirers, supporters, whatever.. People - are supposed to spend/waste their time on? Listening and or/creating to such theories and scenarios about a human being who still is Not and I don't believe ever will be considered a human being, one that died due to an incompetent 'doctor' who's showing no remorse for what he did? Why wasting time (thankfully, some are not, but Still are wasting time like in these minutes, to write all this and try to understand all this) with Hoax Theories that are Still existing and developing on this forum, yet we're agreeing with Majestic's words. Something has to be done about this, what would those children, and any other child and family member (even though many treat them as nothings, as despicable human beings without a heart, including as devils) think about this. They're already feeling hurt, Michael's children first and foremost. .......

Look at what's going on with the world, it's dying, irreversible devastation also occurring, people losing their lives, or their homes, their belongings, everything, and we have to put up with nonsense like that that is extremely hurtful and irrational? Isn't this whole world with its negative parts enough and too much already to be creating more futile and detrimental issues? I'm sorry, but this isn't normal. Very disrespectful to Michael's memory, as it would be to any other human being's memory that is no longer here, yet many are thinking that he/she is.. How is that rational? It is understandable, very very much, pain can nurse and give birth to monster thoughts, but Private Messaging on this would be a much normal thing to be using. This wouldn't be about censorship and hindering the human right of free speech, this would be about reality. Yes, reality sucks oftentimes, but getting stuck in the past or in constant/periodical imagination and make-belief is not healthy, it's severely detrimental and not just for those that are in this position, but is consciously detrimental and hurtful for those who are living in this reality, yet, at some point/s in their life, they Too have had to wonder and waste time with wondering.. 'What if...? / What if this, what if that..?' Michael, sicne this forum is for him, was a man of Action, he was a dreamer, but he Acted on his dreams, he wasn't a victim of non-sane imagination that would have consumed him, though many are underestimating him, thinking he was living in his own Bubble, that couldn't be more false or exaggerated, because he was Up To date with so many world events, situations, hidden treasures, etc, etc, moreso than your average fellow man.

I really sincerely do hope that something concrete will be done about this and these Hoax theory threads be closed. I'm sorry, but many were complaining about some members who of Right were/have been questioning more than one person that destroyed Michael's life for good, like Thome Thome, who is hardly ever mentioned, (Without ever moving the blame from Murray, who is undoubtedly the direct and money-hungry person cause of whom Michael is gone, for Murray didn't care about his patient, didn't monitor him that morning, did everything a doctor shouldn't do and let him die while covering for his dirty tracks, so he's the first whose focus should go, the trial is focusing on that), yet we were labeled as some unstable conspiracy theorists for coming up with that, yet when visiting the Conspiracy forum to express that, what to see? Hoax Death theory threads and nothing more... There are other forums, I'm sure, which are safely covering all sorts of mind-boggling scenarios and those hoax theory supporters should just go there, MJJC doesn't deserve this mess of madness, this is a serious board, the only one that I can think of approaching it being MJEOL or what it once was.

This is simply not normal and I had to say all that. ... There are far more important things to occupy one's thoughts and time and effort with, we're already 'voodoo-ed' psychological warfare victims - Derision is the best way to understand that is the case, because a lot of derision is going on, conflicts are derisions, certain themes that aren't important , yet are discussed, are derisions, being double-minded at some point...and there's no need to fuel all this, by wasting time on all kinds of stories and scenarios and phantasms that couldn't be more hurtful to anyone other than to Michael's children.

Last edited:
This was a nice letter to fans and all but....

...man I HATE Majestik! He's a sneaky, shady man!
yeah.everyones a spokeperson now. whatever majestick. i wonder how many favours this statement will garner for you! just another hanger oner who likes to think hes important

If you do not know who Majestik is, you should watch "Louis, Martin and Michael" (it is on youtube)

Yes, we do. And his moral are beyond questionable.

But this still doesn't justify not taking into account the extent and persistence of many to prove Jackson is still alive, including on this very forum, which I respect great deal. While agreeing with Magnificent on that these actions are not rational - which many here have - hoax death theories are still continuing to exist and develop on here. Which quite a few, am sure, find it inappropriate, not to mention in light of a trial of Ppl versus the doctor whose total negligence abruptly took Jackson away from his kids. And I am saying again, with the risk of vexing some, that threads like these need to be closed. And just because they are in a subforum that's password protected, it is still there, still here on this forum and are highly non-beneficial for anybody.

I agree. What happened to all those fans on the HMH mv? I know all fans don't live in L.A., or aren't able to make it to L.A. and that's understandable. But what about those fans who do live in L.A.? If you can, bring yourself, bring other fans, friends. We need to show we are more serious, then maybe the prosecutors would stop joking in the courtroom with murray's defence team. The size of us, of Michael's supporters can make an impact upon those defending Michael in the courtroom. If the prosecutors walk out of court and see three hundred fans, they'll acknowledge them, take the case a little seriously. If they walk out and see thousands of fans like in 2005, then they'll really see the importance of who they'll actually defending, they'll see Michael more than just another hollywood celeb they have to defend.

I read this article not too long ago....kind of upset me....

"It's not that Michael Jackson's fans don't still love him, they just don't feel compelled to take a stand and make a statement by showing up over this, because they've already made their minds up," said Cooper Lawrence, the author of "The Cult of Celebrity."

"I don't know why they (more Jackson fans) are not here. It's strange," Brenklin said. "I thought we would be filling up this whole hallway."

Few if any of the Jackson fans have traveled to Los Angeles from other parts of the world, as they did back in 2005.
http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/entertainment/8626703/michael-jackson-fans-mum-doctors-hearing/

If this news article is implying we don't care, well that is def. not the case, , I think we care very much,but this time Michael is not being accused, but someone else, maybe that is why. We wanted sooo much to make sure to tell the world Michael is innocent, but this time the world knows he is the victim, we do not need to prove his innocence to anyone.

This time round, we want justice for Michael and maybe we feel not as compelled to show up because the world in our side not against us I believe. Well, no matter what we will be there no matter what whether physically or in spirit. And I do hope many, many show up.

BTW, welcome back Kasume, it takes a very big person, to come out and admit they were wrong and apologize. Thank you for that. :D

Exactly what did this guy do to make alot of people dislike him in here so much? I only knew about him from the article about MJ finding a dead bird, nothing else. So what did he really do?

Exactly what did this guy do to make alot of people dislike him in here so much? I only knew about him from the article about MJ finding a dead bird, nothing else. So what did he really do?

I heard from fans who were approached by him for sexual things. Meaning he would promise them a meeting with Michael or something like that in return for sex.

For me personally, he sent me messages on myspace asking for my phone number or giving me his so he could hear my 'beautiful voice'. I replied saying he can't know if it's beautiful cuz he never heard me, LOL. Then I blocked him ;)

I heard from fans who were approached by him for sexual things. Meaning he would promise them a meeting with Michael or something like that in return for sex.

For me personally, he sent me messages on myspace asking for my phone number or giving me his so he could hear my 'beautiful voice'. I replied saying he can't know if it's beautiful cuz he never heard me, LOL. Then I blocked him ;)

Lol....that sounds like a weird ass dude yeah. ANyway, as for a video claiming he's still alive. Exactly how many of these 'alive theory/death hoax' videos are there on youtube? Alot!!!!! There's just no stopping those.

Eww :puke: I agree with his words here though.

Lol....that sounds like a weird ass dude yeah. ANyway, as for a video claiming he's still alive. Exactly how many of these 'alive theory/death hoax' videos are there on youtube? Alot!!!!! There's just no stopping those.

Yes, and they are completely out of line, they're wasting their life with trying to demonstrate their extreme irrational theories. ...

:bugeyed

That's despicable. Using Mike to get some groupie sex. Reminds me of Joe during the Jackson 5 days.

Why does that not suprise me, ewwww, he's such a creep.

Back