Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Do you suffer from anxiety/depression?

• no

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 101 82.8%

• Total voters
Yeh I'm in the same situation a bit but with me I was 100mg of my medication then down to 50mg now but I'm still not losing weight. I try to eat as healthy as I can but sometimes it hard

Tabata and Hiit High-intensity interval training (30 - 45 mins work out aprox.)
are the best for losing weight 731 number of calories average guy could burn. the range is 596-866 calories.

while walking
A rule of thumb is 100 calories per mile are burned for an 180-pound person and 65 calories per mile for a 120-pound person

and they are good for anxiety/depression.
its a good option:ciao:

theres a lot of videos on youtube (Tabata and Hiit) beginners and women version
because the work out is very hard (men version):angel:
you can check it out and try out.

I have never for the life of me heard of tabata & hiit......

Tabata is this work out (you can train with MJ music)
not confuse with bachata a genre of Afro Latin American music that originated in the Dominican Republic

Hiit
full-body, high-intensity interval training (HIIT)
workout will torch calories and fat while strengthening your entire body. You push it for 40 seconds and get 20 to rest. Good news: it's only 20 minutes long and requires no equipment. Just press play, and hit it!

both are great in the winter
anti-flu

:ciao:

At first I thought tabata sounded good for me to do. Because I seriously need to take at least 200 pounds off of me. But after seeing that video. There is no way I can do what those girls were doing. Not with my health problems I have now. So I have to look else where for something to help me lose weight. And I only blame that mother fcking ahole is why I weigh as much as I do. Because he cause my horrible depression and insomnia. That I am force to suffer with now. And I had read on the internet that they can cause weight gain. Plus thanks to that ahole food is one of the 3 things that I had turn to after what had happen to Michael. The other 2 is video games and Bollywood. I can do something about my weight. But I will never see another good night's worth of sleep ever again. Not without my nightly routine I used to always have back when we still had him. And that spending a few hours of watching and listening to him. By doing that I knew I was going to have another wonderful dream about him. And that always gave me a good night's worth of sleep. Now the mere thought of either watching or listening to him. Is enough to cause me an anxiety attack. And the wonderful dreams I once had about him. Have been turn to horrible vivid nightmares. Like the one I had last month. It was so bad I was up the rest of the night. About half of it was spent really crying because it was so bad. And it was 1:27 am when I woke up from that nightmare.:( So my insomnia something I am going have to force myself to get used to it. Well at least I know what it was like for Michael.:( :boohoo

You should do what I used to do when I was younger and put Mj videos on and practice his dance moves/ dance along :)

You should do what I used to do when I was younger and put Mj videos on and practice his dance moves/ dance along :)

Not when I suffer from anxiety attacks from watching and listening to him now. Thanks to what that fcking ahole did. My days as a MJ fan are totally over for me. I realized now that becoming an MJ fan was the most biggest mistake I ever made in my entire life. And I became a fan of his back in the early 80s. I am 36 now. And if I knew then what I know now. I would never have become a fan of his.:( :boohoo All I need now mostly is video games and Bollywood. And as obsessed as I am with Bollywood. Even that is hard for me to watch at times. Especially since most of my favorite Bollywood actors are also MJ fans as well. And when I see MJ fan actors like Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan dancing in some of their movies. It is like watching Michael dancing. And seeing that tends to bring on the tears for me. And I have to either shut the movie off. Or I have to fast forward that scene. And since what had happen to Michael Shahrukh Khan has been my Michael replacement. Even though it is totally not the same for me.:( :boohoo

Aww hun :hug: don't say that

I know you are saying it cuz you are hurting but I know deep down inside you love being a Mj fan :)

Aww hun :hug: don't say that

I know you are saying it cuz you are hurting but I know deep down inside you love being a Mj fan :)

May be it is because I am hurting. But the way I see it I really do mean it. I even had thoughts of taking every single one of my MJ items. And setting fire to them. At one time I used to totally L.O.V.E. being an MJ fan. Not just love it he was my total obsession. If you ever see Shahrukh Khan's 1993 Bollywood movie Darr: A Violent Love Story. And his 2016 Bollywood movie The Fan. Those 2 movies would describe the obsession I once had with Michael. Especially the movie The Fan. In the one scene where they show Gaurav Chandna's bedroom. Totally covered with pictures of his idol Aryan Khanna. For that split second I swear I thought I saw my bedroom. And how it used to be. With my bedroom walls and doors covered with pictures and posters of Michael. It no longer is but I do miss it. Because I used to call my bedroom my MJ shrine. But the only thing with the movies Darr and The Fan. Rahul and Gaurav went a little too far with their obsessions. Rahul in Darr was obsessed with a girl he was in love with. With me I was obsessed with Michael but I kept my obsession under control. I would never have gone to the extreme lengths that Gaurav and Rahul went with their obsessions. Back in the 90s and in to the 2000's I had this total obsession of taping every single news story about Michael. Good or bad if it was about Michael it had to be taped. Some of those news stories dates back to 1993. And not just news stories I have on tape I have concerts, interviews, performances, and other stuff that is MJ related. My computer room closet shelves is so full of blank video tapes. I think most of them has something MJ related on them. Some of them l had bought from Ebay. But most of them I had taped myself. Now it just really hurts to no end that I will no end that I will never be able to watch any of them ever again. Well not unless I want to suffer with another anxiety attack. But you know what really hurts me the most is that I can never celebrate my birthday ever again. Back when we still had him there was 3 things I used to always do on my birthday. Spending the day h word wondering what he and his children was doing on my birthday. While also spending watching and/or listening to him. I remember on my 29th birthday I had my 30th birthday all planned out already. I had decided to finally have a MJ themed birthday. It was something I had always wanted to have. Well thanks to what that mother fcking ahole of what he did. He totally destroyed my 30th birthday plans by doing what he did. My 30th birthday I just wanted to be left alone. So I could totally forget what day it was for me. Never once did I thought my 29th birthday was going to be my last birthday I was ever going to have.:( :boohoo Now when I see other people celebrating their birthday either on tv or in real life. It just really angers me to no end. Why should they have that joy. When I can never experience that joy ever again. Every single birthday since my 30th have been horrible for me. Because I can't celebrate it the way I used to always celebrate it back when we still had him. But despite that I still have one birthday wish that I make every year. And that is to hear about that fcking ahole's death. Whether on here or on the tv. Though I will rather kill and send him to burn for eternity in that Lake Of Fire myself. Since thanks to him he totally destroyed my h word life. And also thanks to him ever since what had happen to Michael. I have been a nasty, mean, angry, and miserable person. And I totally hate it. I used to be the complete opposite back when we still had him. And those opposite feelings I will never be able to feel again. Since I had totally forgotten what it is like feel those h word type feelings. Just like 99.5% of my hardcore MJ fandom is totally gone from me. And it is all thanks to one evil fcking piece of sh!t. That I still so badly want to see dead. And I would so love it for it to be done by my own hands. That way I know for sure that I had sent him on that one way trip to the Lake Of Fire. So he can be with other people like him. And another thing that really hurts me the most. Is that I am probably the only MJ fan in the world that had so many things in common with him. Other MJ fans can say they have a lot of things in common with Michael. But it is nothing like it is with me. Most especially the weird connection that we have to the number 7. Like in my case I was 29 on that horrible June day of that horrible year. And as you know 2-9=7. And my birthday comes exactly 7 months and 25 days before his. And my older brother's birthday comes exactly 6 months and 1 day after mine. Sorry if my message was long. But when you are up all night with nothing much to do. Which is also thanks to that evil fcking piece of sh!t for causing my insomnia. I haven't had a single good night's worth of sleep since the morning before it happen to Michael. Plus I had another vivid MJ nightmare which forced me to stay up all night. Thankfully I had my Bollywood party songs literally blasting in my ears to help me to stay awake.

Last edited:
Well i am now medication free it feels werid but good at the same time and im a bit scared. Im trying to move on from the past three years and want to focus on doing music studies but it cost too much

Well i am now medication free it feels werid but good at the same time and im a bit scared. Im trying to move on from the past three years and want to focus on doing music studies but it cost too much

have you heard of online courses ? I know is not the same thing but its better than nothing and some of them are free like coursera...
or you can find something on youtube.
good luck

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. galatians 6:9

Hmm I have tried to look for online music courses but like you said it not really the same especially if you need a certain music instrument and you haven't got it .

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

I have suffered from clinical depression - on and off - since 2002. In addition, I have another serious health problem. It´s so tough. Both conditions have developed seperately (my doc says), but they interfere with each other a lot.

I have good medical and psychological care, but often I cannot take it anymore. On other days I am full of hope and energy. Still I´m scared of the future. My worries got worse since D. Trump is in office and we have right wing tendencies here in Europe as well. Everything seems to break away ...

Some days I feel like everything will crush and I´ll die soon, it´s like I´m sitting in a darkroom. On other days I do feel my strength very much. It´s so damn confusing and so damn exhausting.

Just a quick message for anyone in this thread who ever feels like they need to talk or chat or vent about anything please feel free to message me. There is always someone to turn to.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have battled anxiety and depression.. Of course goes in spirts.. coming from a health nerd here, never forget that emotions correlate with the bodies chemistry.. This means there are ways to help with proper natural over the counter vitamins/supplement..

everyone dealing with depression is also dealing with a hormonal imbalance! if you attack it with that approach, you can find SOME help.. no magic potion, but helps.

I have battled anxiety and depression.. Of course goes in spirts.. coming from a health nerd here, never forget that emotions correlate with the bodies chemistry.. This means there are ways to help with proper natural over the counter vitamins/supplement..

everyone dealing with depression is also dealing with a hormonal imbalance! if you attack it with that approach, you can find SOME help.. no magic potion, but helps.

Yeah i heard that too and I guess I should give it a go.I wasn't really out for months (i really hate winter) and I'm sure I have a lack of vitamin D or something.I am tired,pale, I have anxiety attacks.This is new to me and I hope i will find a solution.I'm not sure if I am depressed though.Maybe I'm just really sad and exhausted.

Last edited:
Yeah i heard that too and I guess I should give it a go.I wasn't really out for months (i really hate winter) and I'm sure I have a lack of vitamin D or something.I am tired,pale, I have anxiety attacks.This is new to me and I hope i will find a solution.I'm not sure if I am depressed though.Maybe I'm just really sad and exhausted.

Go to your doctor to find out if you have lack of Vitamin D. It is very important as it can affect you in a way that makes you feel depressed. As you say yourself, you're not sure if you're depressed. It could be because of lack of vitamin D. I would go to the doctor ASAP if I were you

Go to your doctor to find out if you have lack of Vitamin D. It is very important as it can affect you in a way that makes you feel depressed. As you say yourself, you're not sure if you're depressed. It could be because of lack of vitamin D. I would go to the doctor ASAP if I were you

I have already had a blood test. Everything seems to be fine, I have just a bit of iron deficiency.My doctor gave me some pills. But now I have done some research and I am sure that I have a lack of Vitamin D, too.But they didn't test that, you have to pay for it extra in Germany.So I guess I should save some money because I really want to know.

I have suffered both anxiety and depression. Thankfully I'm mostly fine now , getting a job really helped me with both of those things.

I have suffered both anxiety and depression. Thankfully I'm mostly fine now , getting a job really helped me with both of those things.
Thats fantastic to read. Delighted for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

One of the problems i had when i was in my bad depression stage was i had thyroid problems and it was one of the reasons i felt tired alot

DancingMjsdream;4188865 said:
I have already had a blood test. Everything seems to be fine, I have just a bit of iron deficiency.My doctor gave me some pills. But now I have done some research and I am sure that I have a lack of Vitamin D, too.But they didn't test that, you have to pay for it extra in Germany.So I guess I should save some money because I really want to know.

Yeah, ... I had it tested. It was quiteexpensive IMO and the Vitamin supplements were even more expensive.But I´m glad I did the test - Came out I had SEVERE lack of VitaminD. Because of this severe lack, I could have tried to get the moneyback from insurance, but I was too tired to do so at that time.

Supplementing for me is obviously important, but it did not help combat mydepression specifically.

moonstruck87;4191185 said:
Yeah, ... I had it tested. It was quiteexpensive IMO and the Vitamin supplements were even more expensive.But I´m glad I did the test - Came out I had SEVERE lack of VitaminD. Because of this severe lack, I could have tried to get the moneyback from insurance, but I was too tired to do so at that time.

Supplementing for me is obviously important, but it did not help combat mydepression specifically.

I think there are just too many factors that can cause depressions.I think it's important to try out different things and to see what helps.I doubt that there's only one solution to a problem :)

I have been taking valerian tablets to help me sleep.....although they dont seem to be helping and i think they are supplement tablets????

higher dosage of Vit D is definitely a start Dancingmj.... that will help with lowering cortisol levels and freeing up some testosterone which the combo of the two aid in mood help.. I'd say start off with a multi vit., Vit D, Vit B2 & 6, and st johnsworth!! these will create a combo that should have at the very least some effect..

Some foods that will help too:
Eggs/almonds/salmon/coconut oil/broccoli just to name a few..

A couple other natural things I recommend: Fish oil, 5-HTP.. Even melatonin and gaba before bed...

Those who are feeling down, I suggest going on a lower carb diet, keeping in some good healthy fats and protein.. This will help balance your hormones, give your brain energy which in turn will help support better moods.

higher dosage of Vit D is definitely a start Dancingmj.... that will help with lowering cortisol levels and freeing up some testosterone which the combo of the two aid in mood help.. I'd say start off with a multi vit., Vit D, Vit B2 & 6, and st johnsworth!! these will create a combo that should have at the very least some effect..

Some foods that will help too:
Eggs/almonds/salmon/coconut oil/broccoli just to name a few..

A couple other natural things I recommend: Fish oil, 5-HTP.. Even melatonin and gaba before bed...

Those who are feeling down, I suggest going on a lower carb diet, keeping in some good healthy fats and protein.. This will help balance your hormones, give your brain energy which in turn will help support better moods.

Thank you KOPV!
I really want to eat more healthy in general, but it's so hard with my familiy.They are sugar monsters and they don't understand it at all.I have to buy all the good stuff myself lol

^ Do you know the primary cause of depression? have it be stress, traumatic event(s) or? If it's stress related there are also calming things like eucalyptus, which comes in so many forms (incense , lotions, tea).. This lowers stress and anxiety!

To be honest, I believe it was caused by my OCD. The last few months my mind was forcing me to have some really terrible thoughts.I've started to confront my fears and I believe it gets better.

But of course these negative thoughts had an effect on me,it probably caused my depression.My life has changed so much in the last few months and i'm trying to get out of the vicious circle.
There weren't really traumatizing events in my life (At least I don't see them as traumatizing) but it might be possible that my mind is confronting me with things of the past I haven't dealt with.

But i can't tell my parents, they are not the kind of people who believe in these kind of problems,they have to 'see' it.

I have nobody to talk to if I think about it.
But I believe in a healthy lifestyle and positive thoughts, I'm working on it but it's so hard at times.

Dear Mj-Fam,

After reading some posts, I decided to tell some of my past with depression ...
I am 23 years old and was a couple times in outpatient and inpatient therapy since I was 8 years old ...
The first therapist made a diagnosis with anxiety disorder, depressions and social phobia. In my opinion, it was because I was bullied at school.
This happens when you are small and thin. The school time was hell. Later came some suicide thoughts and the therapists gave me anti-depressants.
I took those pills until I was 20 years old. These included mirtazapine, citalopram and some neruoleptics. Since I do not take these tablets, it is at least better.
I am still in ambulatory therapy, but you can only help yourself, because today it is difficult to get a good therapist ...

Well, since i'm a little Child i am very high sensitive. And this is a thing i have to live with, but my experience is and was that medics only destroy your mind
and your own personality. And a lot of therapist try to catch you away from your family and so on...

I hope that i will find someday a way out of the isolation..

But at least i am so thankfull that Michael is in my life... he is the only thing which really can make me smile and helps me out to feeling better in bad times...

greetings from germany
-mjsoldier

Dear Mj-Fam,

After reading some posts, I decided to tell some of my past with depression ...
I am 23 years old and was a couple times in outpatient and inpatient therapy since I was 8 years old ...
The first therapist made a diagnosis with anxiety disorder, depressions and social phobia. In my opinion, it was because I was bullied at school.
This happens when you are small and thin. The school time was hell. Later came some suicide thoughts and the therapists gave me anti-depressants.
I took those pills until I was 20 years old. These included mirtazapine, citalopram and some neruoleptics. Since I do not take these tablets, it is at least better.
I am still in ambulatory therapy, but you can only help yourself, because today it is difficult to get a good therapist ...

Well, since i'm a little Child i am very high sensitive. And this is a thing i have to live with, but my experience is and was that medics only destroy your mind
and your own personality. And a lot of therapist try to catch you away from your family and so on...

I hope that i will find someday a way out of the isolation..

But at least i am so thankfull that Michael is in my life... he is the only thing which really can make me smile and helps me out to feeling better in bad times...

greetings from germany
-mjsoldier

Hey! Thanks for sharing your story!
I hope you're doing well right now.

Greetings from Germany :)P)

Back