Any anxiety/depression sufferers here?

Do you suffer from anxiety/depression?

• no

Votes: 21 17.2%
  • yes

Votes: 101 82.8%

• Total voters
This is the exact day 15 years ago I went thru emotional hell suffering a whole week of anxiety attacks which I spent 2 weeks isolating myself at my family’s home and I just started my independence for a month, all because of that stupid incident which is a big misunderstanding.

PoP;4300400 said:
This is the exact day 15 years ago I went thru emotional hell suffering a whole week of anxiety attacks which I spent 2 weeks isolating myself at my family’s home and I just started my independence for a month, all because of that stupid incident which is a big misunderstanding.

do you mind sharing? you don't have to i'm just curious.

NatureCriminal7896;4300658 said:
do you mind sharing? you don't have to i'm just curious.

Well what happened was that I was at the park which corner across where I live and have a little fun with a few kids and some idiot was tries to get to face for I don’t know what reason, I just left headed home and later the police came over about and I knew that b@$^@#& called them on me right behind me back, I was 18, just a month before my 19th birthday, I was extremely intimidated and agitated, I felt I was threatened, I even called my mom, later the police left and my mom went to the station confronting the idiot, then she came back to pick me up away from my home, I was shaking so bad, I was mentally and emotionally distressed.

During my 2 weeks at my family’s with panic attacks everyday, I found out the same idiot who accused told the entire neighborhood lies about me. I have not been out of my house until the next 2 months, I never want to forgive that very person trying make my life a living emotional hell and I still refuse to, I would’ve sued him for what he put me through. I never went to the same park ever again, until I have my own kids. That’s also one of the reasons why I don’t trust the police at all.

Last edited:
PoP;4300671 said:
Well what happened was that I was at the park which corner across where I live and have a little fun with a few kids and some idiot was tries to get to face for I don’t know what reason, I just left headed home and later the police came over about and I knew that b@$^@#& called them on me right behind me back, I was 18, just a month before my 19th birthday, I was extremely intimidated and agitated, I felt I was threatened, I even called my mom, later the police left and my mom went to the station confronting the idiot, then she came back to pick me up away from my home, I was shaking so bad, I was mentally and emotionally distressed.

During my 2 weeks at my family’s with panic attacks everyday, I found out the same idiot who accused told the entire neighborhood lies about me. I have not been out of my house until the next 2 months, I never want to forgive that very person trying make my life a living emotional hell and I still refuse to, I would’ve sued him for what he put me through. I never went to the same park ever again, until I have my own kids. That’s also one of the reasons why I don’t trust the police at all.

Greez what a idiot. i'm sorry that happen to you. yeah that's not cool you should really get the police involve if it's still happening.

NatureCriminal7896;4300808 said:
Greez what a idiot. i'm sorry that happen to you. yeah that's not cool you should really get the police involve if it's still happening.

I have not seen that b@$^@#& since, he hasn’t had the decency to apologized to me and even if he did I still refuse to forgive him, anybody who screwed me, tattled on me or even called the cops on me right behind is a very unforgivable action. I heard a couple years ago that he died from cancer and good riddance to him.

I’ve been experiencing more anxiety since July, it’s tough to say the least.

i don't know what been going on but it seems nothing is going right with me. it's like everyday i'm having a bad day. i hope it stop soon. i have never had a bad day like this in my life.

it's like bad coming to me and i'm not even doing anything.

a few months ago i was diagnose with SAD seasonal affective disorder. it isn't official but is common to people with major depression. not only people with major depression but without depression.

i need to get more sunlight and do better with my diet.

I never realized how much depression/anxiety affects you physical until recently.

I don't really feel anything when I eat, feels like I get nothing out of it. Just going through the motions.

Constant pseudo-migraine throughout the day. Perpetual bad/eh mood.

I never realized how much depression/anxiety affects you physical until recently.

I don't really feel anything when I eat, feels like I get nothing out of it. Just going through the motions.

Constant pseudo-migraine throughout the day. Perpetual bad/eh mood.

agree. it does affects you physically. there are times when i don't feel doing anything and i have to make myself. my appetite changes. some nights i don't eat because i'm not hungry or just very tired.

please eat though even if it's something small it's not good. try eating more healthy with your diet. wish you all the best.

Last edited:
I went through paranoia Monday when I go outside on my way to work and back home, I grew anxious and hyperventilating by the presence of the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) and I blame that tyrant Doug Ford for enforcing the entire OPP in the province to threaten the people randomly by harassing us and violating our rights and instead they use common sense by refusing to enforce ordered by Ford. He had the gull to apologize for that. Too late for that. The damage is already done to me.

It's such a pain. I understand you perfectly. I had exactly the same situation. Everything will get better, I assure you, the main thing is not to worry more than necessary. Because otherwise you will only make it worse!

Hello! what a well-known topic of discussion. I had this period too, but I have already left it in the past, but I am here to tell you my story and how I got rid of depression. When I was younger, my family situation was so unpleasant. My parents were constantly arguing; I didn't have a good relationship with them and even my brother. That situation was so difficult for me; I didn't have the wish to live anymore. I wanted to move to another country or at least a city, but I didn't have enough money. I started taking drugs till my only friend stopped me. It ruined my health very much. He had begun to look for other solutions to get over it and to be more relaxed. He bought me a good quality product, named Kratom powder. It is a natural and organic powder that doesn't negatively affect your health and can use in large doses to get rid of depression rapidly. He bought me one with a relaxing and calming effect. The effect is super, and I recommended it to my parents at well. Firstly they thought that these products aren't good enough, but after some tries, the situation in our family has changed radically. Now all is more relaxed and better. I recommend you all to try these Kratom products.

A lot of anxiety yes. I have also been burned out (working as a reg. Nurse) .. working on it.

i wanna kill myself
Oh Girl! Don't think like that. People are there to help, here on the forum, in your life and also you can seel professional help. I am happy to listen if you need help.

Oh Girl! Don't think like that. People are there to help, here on the forum, in your life and also you can seel professional help. I am happy to listen if you need help.
i am just fed with ewvery thing im tired

i am just fed with ewvery thing im tired
You can share in chat what is bothering you. I am happy to help or just listen. Sometimes just talking to someone helps clarify things in our own mind.

I was able to get help online. I joined a forum dedicated to my issue and was able to talk about it there. It helped, especially being able to stay anonymous online helped me talk more openly. I hope you can find something similar.
And you can also talk to people here.

I've been struggling with depression for about 2 years now. It's really difficult for me and people i come in contact with. It's gotten to the point that I've attempted suicide along side frequent self harm. Everyday is a struggle honestly. Sometimes I just want to disappear and be forgotten forever so I don't bother anyone. Other days i'm fine. Thankfully I have supportive friends, if not i'd definitely be dead right now.

Back