Any WWE fans?

I told one individual back in Timmins that I would like to see John Cena vs Undertaker. That would be sweet.

It is rumored that Taker wants to face Cena at WM 30, if that is indeed true hopefully he (Cena)can do better then he did in 03

Well, yes :blush:

Recently, we watched Wrestlemania on Action on Sunday afternoon :clap:

My favorite is Bo Dallas and Connor O' Brian... :blush:

Man, O'Brian took 2 man down at once in the last episode... I was really 'impressed' :blink:

I dig The Shield :punk: too...

I don't quite like BIG E Langston :beee: too much flair and fuss and I don't like the way he wrestles...

I'm quite new at it... Seen only about 3 shows but I always look forward to see a NEW show though :cheeky:

It is rumored that Taker wants to face Cena at WM 30, if that is indeed true hopefully he (Cena)can do better then he did in 03

Hope it's true too. Cena and Undertaker will make a 5 star match.

I don't think I want to see John Cena vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania 30. Taker deserves a better opponent than Cena and I think Lesnar or The Rock could be better choices. I hope we see CM Punk vs Stone Cold at WM30. That is my dream match right now :)

Great interview from last year:

Thank god he left TNA, can't wait to see RVD back in the WWE again.

Make the others look like crap, he's had more expenenice then the new young bloods.
Lesner's back too, hopefully he'll shut Punk up. I hope Axel will face Lesener at some point.

Make the others look like crap, he's had more expenenice then the new young bloods.
Lesner's back too, hopefully he'll shut Punk up. I hope Axel will face Lesener at some point.

Yeah. I can't stand CM Punk anymore as a heel. I hate heels.

RVD is a shell of his former self. He hasn't been motivated in years, and he was just going through the motions for his entire TNA run. He won't be making anybody look like crap on a roster with guys like Bryan, Ziggler, Punk, Cesaro, etc.

If we're lucky, he'll be refreshed and motivated and will help put the younger guys over. Like it or not, those young guys are the future of the company. And many of them, such as Bryan and Cesaro, have over a decade of experience and are among the best in the business.

Punk returned as a face.

And the job of a heel is to make you hate them, so mission accomplished.

Do you always hope that the good guy wins even if the heel wrestler is better? In today's WWE heels are better than faces. Most faces are dull and their character is not very good(For example Cena and Sheamus). CM Punk is great as both heel and face. He was one of the best heels in a long time. Cena could be a great top heel.

What you guys thought about Payback ppv? Y2J vs. Punk was the match of the night.

Last edited:
Do you always hope that the good guy wins even if the heel wrestler is better? In today's WWE heels are better than faces. Most faces are dull and their character is not very good(For example Cena and Sheamus). CM Punk is great as both heel and face. He was one of the best heels in a long time. Cena could be a great top heel.

What you guys thought about Payback ppv? Y2J vs. Punk was the match of the night.

I'm more in favour of baby face wrestlers, I like CM Punk as baby face, but as a heel I just hated him. That's how I am, in favour of baby face than heel. Plus I doubt that Cena will be heel anytime soon even Bret Hart said so himself when I saw him 2 months ago.

4 days to Summerslam!

20130812_light_summerslam_tripleh_C-homepage.jpg

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_punk-brock.jpg

These matches are going to be great. Only bad thing that could happen is that Cena wins and Orton doesn't cash in his MITB briefcase. Daniel Bryan deserves to win but if that happens I hope Orton doesn't cash in. :)

4 days to Summerslam!

20130812_light_summerslam_tripleh_C-homepage.jpg

20130729_summerslam_HOMEPAGE_punk-brock.jpg

These matches are going to be great. Only bad thing that could happen is that Cena wins and Orton doesn't cash in his MITB briefcase. Daniel Bryan deserves to win but if that happens I hope Orton doesn't cash in. :)

Cena vs Bryan would be an awesome match and I like to believe that Daniel Bryan will win the WWE Championship with hope that Orton wouldn't cash in the MITB briefcase and steal the title away from him.

AAH!!! I knew Orton cash in and snatch the title from Daniel Bryan. He ruined it and now he's back being heel. The Money In The Bank is just one of heels advantages to win WWE/World Heavyweight title. I'm not happy with that at all when I saw on Smackdown.

AAH!!! I knew Orton cash in and snatch the title from Daniel Bryan. He ruined it and now he's back being heel. The Money In The Bank is just one of heels advantages to win WWE/World Heavyweight title. I'm not happy with that at all when I saw on Smackdown.
The Age Of Orton is upon us, once again :) Cena will be out of Action for 4-6 months (He tore his tricep) So Orton had to take his place for the time being.

Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton inside Hell in A Cell this Sunday!
20131007_HIAC_Matches_LIGHT_bryan-orton_C-homepage.jpg

Bryan deserves to win and keep the title this time. Good that HBK will be the special guest referee.

Sad thing is that Cena is coming back this early. The show was just getting good and now Cena comes back. :( I really hope he doesn't hijack the Bryan vs. new corporation storyline.

I think they'll keep Cena out of the Bryan/Authority angle, at least for the time being. Bryan needs to be presented as THE guy. Keep Cena separate, let him work with guys at the WHC level. Let him elevate some guys. Don't let him take away from Bryan's push. That would be the biggest mistake they could make. They're already diminishing Bryan's status by making Big Show a more integral part of the angle. If Bryan wasn't as insanely talented as he is, his star would have already fallen based on how they've been booking him since post-SummerSlam.

If Bryan doesn't win the title on Sunday, and win it CLEAN with a pinfall, they clearly have no intention of ever really going with him.

I hope Daniel Bryan wins this time.

You guys remember Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) and Jake "The Snake" Roberts? They've been staying at Diamond Dallas Page's place for a while and what I've heard recently Scott and Jake were doing very well and their health is getting better than ever. DDP's been keeping them well fighting off the addiction they've suffered and for doing his style of yoga.

God bless DDP.

You guys remember Scott Hall (Razor Ramon) and Jake "The Snake" Roberts? They've been staying at Diamond Dallas Page's place for a while and what I've heard recently Scott and Jake were doing very well and their health is getting better than ever. DDP's been keeping them well fighting off the addiction they've suffered and for doing his style of yoga.

God bless DDP.

I live by DDP Yoga now. Ive never felt better or more alive! It was jake and Scotts story that grabbed my attention so i had to give it a try! id recommend evryone to try it!

anyway, are there any fans of the good ole days? (and in my eyes, that was 96-99)??? WCW!!!!

I live by DDP Yoga now. Ive never felt better or more alive! It was jake and Scotts story that grabbed my attention so i had to give it a try! id recommend evryone to try it!

anyway, are there any fans of the good ole days? (and in my eyes, that was 96-99)??? WCW!!!!

You were at DDP Yoga? Wow lucky you and I agree that is recommanded. I do remember watching WCW during the period of mid 98' to early 99', that was the nWo & Goldberg era. I was a big fan of the nWo. I even got 2 DVDs of the Best of Monday Nitro.

You were at DDP Yoga? Wow lucky you and I agree that is recommanded. I do remember watching WCW during the period of mid 98' to early 99', that was the nWo & Goldberg era. I was a big fan of the nWo. I even got 2 DVDs of the Best of Monday Nitro.

No no, i wasnt at it. i just meant i cant survive without it now! every morning and evening. feel great.

yeah that was my era. pretty much anything to do with wcw at that time i loved. massive mark for sting. bought a load of the dvds lately and its still absolutely brilliant to rewatch that era.

No no, i wasnt at it. i just meant i cant survive without it now! every morning and evening. feel great.

yeah that was my era. pretty much anything to do with wcw at that time i loved. massive mark for sting. bought a load of the dvds lately and its still absolutely brilliant to rewatch that era.

I'm sorry.

I would love to get a DVD on the nWo, I saw it on YouTube until it was blocked. Damn YouTube. When I got the Rise & Fall of WCW that one Christmas time, I told my dad me not watching WCW is the turning point of why WCW lost the ratings, then I stronlgy believed that Vince Russo joined WCW, he did nothing to help gain any ratings, he just keeps on flushing the ratings down the toilet is why WWE dominates. Russo to me is a cancer to WCW.

I'm sorry.

I would love to get a DVD on the nWo, I saw it on YouTube until it was blocked. Damn YouTube. When I got the Rise & Fall of WCW that one Christmas time, I told my dad me not watching WCW is the turning point of why WCW lost the ratings, then I stronlgy believed that Vince Russo joined WCW, he did nothing to help gain any ratings, he just keeps on flushing the ratings down the toilet is why WWE dominates. Russo to me is a cancer to WCW.

He tried the car crash- sex and scandal attitude of the WWF at the time and it just didnt work. Vince McMahon was obviously a major factor in Russo being so successful in that he must have blocked a million ideas. the new blood idea could have ben done so much better. But between russo, hogan, nash and bisschoff they just got so greedy and lazy. none of them were team players for the boys like sting, goldberg, page, flair, booker etc. WCW circa 96-99 was the best. although, ive recently got a lot of the older dvds like starrcade, clash of teh champions and some of them are the best matches of all time with sting, flair, steamboat, dusty, magnum TA, four horsemen. you should check them out!

I would love to see them. Do you have any favourite WCW matches?

I think I have top 5.

1. Goldburg vs Hollywood Hogan (WCW Championship Match- Nitro)

2. Chris Benoit vs Bret "Hitman" Hart (Owen Hart's Tribute Match- Nitro)

3. DDP/Malone vs Hogan/Rodman (Bash At The Beach 98')

4. Eddie Guerrero vs Syxxx (Souled Out 97')

5. Hollywood Hogan vs Macho Man Randy Savage (WCW Championship Match- Nitro)

From that time.....

1. Sting vs DDP (World title match, Nitro 98)
2. Randy Savage vs DDP (Haloween Havoc 97)
3. Sting vs Goldberg (World title match, Nitro 98)
4. Wargames 97
5. Sting vs Bret Hart (Mayhem 99)

thats only off the top of my head of that era. But the first match sting and ddp had in 98 on tv was mind blowing. fantastic finish

Who's looking forward to wrestlemania? It's the only time of the year I watch wrestling now, January-April... I really hope The Rock will make an appearance.

I really hope The Rock will make an appearance.

Nah, he can stay home this year and let guys who actually work for the company all year get a 'Mania payday.

Doesn't seem likely he'll be on the card this year anyway.

Alot of people give Rock a hard time for being a part timer... no one cuts a promo as good as him though (in my opinion)

Intrested to see what's happening at Mania though, would like to see Sting V Taker happen.. I think stings contract at TNA is nearly up if I'm correct?

Back