Appleheads!

kampanilla :hug: your messages are always soooooooooo crazy :wild: and sweet!!! :heart:

ash :coffee:

nyh66e.jpg

scba14.jpg

(just ignore the other thing in there):mello:
aczu6v.jpg

my current fave pic :wub: :wub: :wub: good finger action on both hands :ninja:

2e2ecr6.jpg

:dropdead:

Kampanilla :hug: So glad you are an Apple :flowers:

I C U Andrea :coffee:

This is what i am doing right now!!!!!!! :(

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK please!!!!!! :mello:

:yes::yes:

What u said hun really touched my heart!! :) The bold parts in particular :heart: We love having you hear!! :)

Like we have always said, anyone is welcome in this thread but leave ur problems your worries everything else at the door :giggle: This is a happy place, i dont wanna be sad and in hear i dont have to be! In hear Michael is with us all, We are still all hurting like everyone else but this is an escape from it all!! We all still cry and grieve and mourn but in hear we dont! We rejoice and we party we squeeeeee, squeeeeeeecummmmm, grope, perve and Nom! This is our way of remembering Michael without all the heartache and tears!!

I can honestly say i rarely go into GD i sometimes venture out and that is where i vent and that is where i cry and let my emotions take its toll!!

We are a family hear like everyone is on MJJC but hear in this little thread on this massive forum we have formed bonds that are unbreakable and that is because we have laughed together and found we all have one massive thing in common Michael!! :heart: You dont have to have been hear from the start to be part of that family using Michelle aka Adrian as an example you would think she has been hear from the start because she gets the inside jokes she gets the humor she creates alot of it lol, but thats because she understood what this thread was about when she joined in with us all!!

I know i have gone on but i just wanted to say my piece!! L.O.V.E you all apples!!! :heart:

:hug: to all!

Tom, Wendy...thank u , thank u so much for ur words....this is REALLY **L.O.V.E**

And yes this thread it's Michael's spirt , i can see it every day in ur words... and Wendy u are so right....i agree totally with u...:)

Thank u ,thak u, really...so much :heart:
it's a pleasure being here with all of u :)

ooops i tried to post that like a half hour ago :mello: it said the server was busy so i just went and made some amazing eggplant parm :D

danielle, thank you :) :) :) :hug:

Like we have always said, anyone is welcome in this thread but leave ur problems your worries everything else at the door :giggle: This is a happy place, i dont wanna be sad and in hear i dont have to be! In hear Michael is with us all, We are still all hurting like everyone else but this is an escape from it all!! We all still cry and grieve and mourn but in hear we dont! We rejoice and we party we squeeeeee, squeeeeeeecummmmm, grope, perve and Nom! This is our way of remembering Michael without all the heartache and tears!!

I can honestly say i rarely go into GD i sometimes venture out and that is where i vent and that is where i cry and let my emotions take its toll!!

We are a family hear like everyone is on MJJC but hear in this little thread on this massive forum we have formed bonds that are unbreakable and that is because we have laughed together and found we all have one massive thing in common Michael!! :heart: You dont have to have been hear from the start to be part of that family using Michelle aka Adrian as an example you would think she has been hear from the start because she gets the inside jokes she gets the humor she creates alot of it lol, but thats because she understood what this thread was about when she joined in with us all!!

I know i have gone on but i just wanted to say my piece!! L.O.V.E you all apples!!! :heart:
awwww danielle :hug: :heart::heart:

:huggy: Ummmm what is eggplant parm??? :unsure:

eggplant parmesan:

eggplant-parmesan.jpg

mmmm it's in the oven its gonna be sooo good! basically eggplant coated with breadcrumbs and italian herbs/spices and then baked in tomato sauce with tomato sauce (and usually cheese but i don't eat cheese) and then served on top of pasta w/tomato sauce :):):) i had some extra breadcrumbs and firm tofu from the asian market so i made a few pieces of tofu parmesan too :D

*nom* *nom* *nom* :cheeky:

kampanilla :hug: your messages are always soooooooooo crazy :wild: and sweet!!! :heart:

ash :coffee:

nyh66e.jpg

scba14.jpg

(just ignore the other thing in there):mello:
aczu6v.jpg

my current fave pic :wub: :wub: :wub: good finger action on both hands :ninja:

2e2ecr6.jpg

:dropdead:

FINGER ACTION!!!!!??? o_O ....... OH JESUS, U ARE RIGHT!!!!
THE HAND IN THE POCKET:wild:....^^
i wonder.....mmmmm.....heee-heeee......^^
:wild::wild:

The gif with Lisa is.....hahahahaahha I LOVE WHEN HE DOES THAT THING WITH HIS FINGERS.....He always does, even when he was a child.....
ohh isn't he lovely, sweet.....:heart:

And the face of her it's like....¬¬.....
oh come on , please woman smile a bit!!!
she looks pretty but her face expression it's like she .....
** i prefer not to say ** xD

I am really fussy with food Michelle so i will not comment on it and just say enjoy!!!! :) Ha ha!

Oh and regarding LMP i mean yeah the women really did not smile enough i mean if i knew Michael was coming home to me every night well my jaw would hurt from smiling!!!!!! I would never stop EVER just a constant stupid grin on my face all the time!!!

osr2iu.jpg

Bit like this :)
Oh and everytime he left the house in the morning after our serious morning session :bounce: I would clap myself for bagging such and amazing man and then i would possibly do a stupid little dance bit like this

mmyfya.jpg

Because i was so good damn pleased with myself

Then i would just run round the streets telling the world I yes me was married to Michael!!! :) Then i would be slightly tempted as i was running away from the person i had just told to go..........

JEALOUS HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SO YOU SHOULD BE! :)

:lol: "thing", you got that right :happy:

OKAY GUYS...with this funny gif i say bye for now...I need to sleep it's very late here in Spain....Have a great time, i will ready u in the morning ^^
**Big Hug**
see ya....bye :D

ps: If i was Michael's wife as LMP was, i promise i'd be smiling all the time as well Wendy said, but i promise too that....MICHAEL WOULD BE ALL DAY SAYING " HEEE-HEEE AAAWWW" ...FOR SURE....xD
hahahahahahahahahahahaaha Oh God!!! now i have got a pix so so clear on my mind.....o_O.....

OKAY GUYS...with this funny gif i say bye for now...I need to sleep it's very late here in Spain....Have a great time, i will ready u in the morning ^^
**Big Hug**
see ya....bye :D

ps: If i was Michael's wife as LMP was, i promise i'd be smiling all the time as well Wendy said, but i promise too that....MICHAEL WOULD BE ALL DAY SAYING " HEEE-HEEE AAAWWW" ...FOR SURE....xD
hahahahahahahahahahahaaha Oh God!!! now i have got a pix so so clear on my mind.....o_O.....
:lol::naughty: i know right. nighty kampanilla :huggy:

night guys :hug:

p.s. my eggplant parm was amazing (esp. with red wine :wine:) hehe :)

oroz9f.jpg

:bounce: i'm mostly vegan andrea :D i was really really strict for 3 years but lately i've been slipping up a bit :mello:

:bounce: :bounce: my mother just texted me to tell me my bluray arrived!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: i have to be to work around 5:30am tomorrow so i have to restrain myself tonight and not go get it (thank god for that :wine: earlier i don't want to drive even though it was just one glass), but tomorrow evening i will likely be pulling an allnighter with mj (since i have to work early in the am saturday) OMG i am pumped!!!!! add to that the possibility of BCN this summer and i am just :bounce:!!!!!

2kg4nk.jpg

2aainar.jpg

33uv1nq.jpg

16bkpl3.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

awwwwww can't wait until you and all the other apples get to see it again!!!

o31uw.jpg

1zgryb6.jpg

20h2i3k.jpg
2928ihg.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait to watch again :woohoo: :weeping: :woohoo:

awwwwww can't wait until you and all the other apples get to see it again!!!

o31uw.jpg

1zgryb6.jpg

20h2i3k.jpg
2928ihg.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait to watch again :woohoo: :weeping: :woohoo:

:wild::wild::wild: :cry: :wild::wild::wild: Its amazing the emotions you go through in that film??!!! :wub::wub: AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH I am so not gonna last till the end off feb!!! Who in America wants a lodger, just for a few nights so i can see this beauty again!!!! :D

:sigh: Thanks you guys... not really much point in saying it though, it seems... :unsure:

:sigh: I'm gonna leave too.

Lovely message Tomthedude:D

As well all u know, i'm one of the newest users on this thread, but u always make me feel like home, from the very first day i posted my first message here...

Sometimes i'm just reading u cos i see , all of u are talking about things that i feel i have nothing to say.....But no because may u make me feel bad for so, it's just me , myself that i feel i have nothing to say,... so i prefer read and laugh and if the time is right then i say someting , but one thing is true since i knew u all...ALWAYS, ALWAYS I COME HERE...U MAKE ME LAUGH, AND THAT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT THING, u always make happy with ur crazy stories or playings, or games, pixs, videos, and it's great, ...

HERE I CAN ALWAYS BREATH MICHAEL'S SPIRIT....AND I THANK U ALL FOR SO,

AND FOR ACCEPT ME IN UR FAMILY...even know i'm not here since the very first day...

:heart:***LOT OF L.O.V.E***:heart:

This is what i am doing right now!!!!!!! :(

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK please!!!!!! :mello:

:yes::yes:

What u said hun really touched my heart!! :) The bold parts in particular :heart: We love having you hear!! :)

everyone had such wonderful things to say or they didn't say .. just smilied formed it.. i'm gonna speak plainly cause i'm not sure if everyone is getting it. .. plainly put all the apples are asking for the complaining to stop, no one wants to hear it:) with the LOVE! We are NOT asking anyone to leave, we are just asking for the baggage to be checked at the door so to speak..

Any way enough of that and more of this!!!!!!!!!!! :mello:

e0iusm.jpg

I sware if any of u lot that have the DVD say oh i am watching that right now on my massive 60 inch TV i will not be responsible for my actions :)

i watched it last night on a 60 inch HD :ninja:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub::wub::wub:

:wild::wild::wild: :cry: :wild::wild::wild: Its amazing the emotions you go through in that film??!!! :wub::wub: AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH I am so not gonna last till the end off feb!!! Who in America wants a lodger, just for a few nights so i can see this beauty again!!!! :D

you can come to vegas :giggle:

I am really fussy with food Michelle so i will not comment on it and just say enjoy!!!! :) Ha ha![/B]

Dani, eggplant parmesan is actually really good :) But it doesn't have to be eggplant or tofu, the most common way to make it is with chicken or veal, chicken being the most popular. Michelle prefers eggplant because she doesn't eat meat. I love Italian food :wub: Actually starting to crave some chicken parmesan or pork milanese from Olive Garden :hungry:

439x.jpg

Back