Appleheads!

Good Morningggg Apples!!!! ^^
or Good Night, it depends on timing ...
Another lovely day to share with all of U :D
***HAVE A NICE DAY FAMILY***
**L.O.V.E**

PS:Thank so much for the nice thoughts we share
last night ;) i won't forget it ^^

awwwwww can't wait until you and all the other apples get to see it again!!!

o31uw.jpg

1zgryb6.jpg

20h2i3k.jpg
2928ihg.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhh can't wait to watch again :woohoo: :weeping: :woohoo:

Aww man they are beautiful pics :wub:

:wild::wild::wild: :cry: :wild::wild::wild: Its amazing the emotions you go through in that film??!!! :wub::wub: AAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH I am so not gonna last till the end off feb!!! Who in America wants a lodger, just for a few nights so i can see this beauty again!!!! :D
well if you haven't pre-ordered it already, someone in the U.S. can buy it for you and then send it to you :yes:

Morning kampanilla! Just popping briefly to say hello to my fellow apples :D It's pissing down here in the UK :mello:

Morniingggg Apples ^^
Im glad to see i'm not alone in here ...

Hey, look what i found xD

I cannot stop laughing-crying xD hahahahahahahahaha

And U know what? he best thing is that i can hear and see Michael on mind saying it, hahahahahahaha xD

Haha!!!

"we keep saying why? Why?
Tell us why they took our angel.
Why why...did he leave us this way?"

:cry:

Morniingggg Apples ^^
Im glad to see i'm not alone in here ...

Hey, look what i found xD

I cannot stop laughing-crying xD hahahahahahahahaha

And U know what? he best thing is that i can hear and see Michael on mind saying it, hahahahahahaha xD

lol that is too funny!!!!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Oh mY God...Am i the only one who find Him extreamly Beautiful on the Trial time??!!Always he looked so gentleman, so beautiful, so smart...all the looks are awsome, from his hair to his sunglasses ... I :heart: HIM....i Know it was a sad time but he looks amazing!!

Sometimes i think he could make a catwalk with every suit he wore in the trials....

I had a huuuuge multiquote but for some reason it got deleted :unsure:
Not going to go back and multiquote all of it again, but :clapping:
the effort to make this thread fly again instead of crawling was great :clapping: I liked how JAG said it short and sweet, check your problems and baggage out the door before coming here :cheeky:

And Kampanilla, you're a full blood red apple that gets it :heart:
And I bet Danielle is of exactly the same opinion regarding Mike in suits :giggle:

btw, Kampi, did you choose your 'era' yet? I don't remember :(

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got my earrings!!!! Oh lims I love them, I love them so so so so so much :bounce: They are sooo sweet squeeeeeeeeee! I cant decide which are my fave??!!! I love the apples because they are apples and amazing but og the butterflies beautiful!!!

Thank you so so much will have pics up soon!!!!! :bounce:
Smooth ass will be with you soon!!!! :)

And Kampanilla,
yes i also think he looked amazing during the trial!! He look perfect! :)

everyone had such wonderful things to say or they didn't say .. just smilied formed it.. i'm gonna speak plainly cause i'm not sure if everyone is getting it. .. plainly put all the apples are asking for the complaining to stop, no one wants to hear it:) with the LOVE! We are NOT asking anyone to leave, we are just asking for the baggage to be checked at the door so to speak..

i watched it last night on a 60 inch HD :ninja:

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub::wub::wub:

you can come to vegas :giggle:

I hate you because you watched it in HD on a 60 inch TV but i love you because you said i could come to vegas :bounce:

Dani, eggplant parmesan is actually really good :) But it doesn't have to be eggplant or tofu, the most common way to make it is with chicken or veal, chicken being the most popular. Michelle prefers eggplant because she doesn't eat meat. I love Italian food :wub: Actually starting to crave some chicken parmesan or pork milanese from Olive Garden :hungry:

439x.jpg

Hmmmmm still not sure lol!! :mello:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I got my earrings!!!! Oh lims I love them, I love them so so so so so much :bounce: They are sooo sweet squeeeeeeeeee! I cant decide which are my fave??!!! I love the apples because they are apples and amazing but og the butterflies beautiful!!!

Thank you so so much will have pics up soon!!!!! :bounce:
Smooth ass will be with you soon!!!! :)

And Kampanilla,
yes i also think he looked amazing during the trial!! He look perfect! :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU GOT THEM OMG
:D :D :D :D
so happy you like them! I'm still experimenting! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
:D:D:D :bounce: :wub: :heart: :give_heart: :jump: :bounce:

daniiie your earrings are awesome!!! (saw on fb :mello:) wow lims good job :heart: :heart: :heart:

thanks jag :hug: well put :cheeky:

:ciao: all i may or may not be here actually lol but saying hi anyways! :lol:

britt, did you ever decide if getting the walmart dvd is worth it since i'm getting the bluray? :fear: i didn't think about not being able to watch it on my laptop :unsure:

mj-05trial.jpg

:give_heart: more trial era beauty :wub::wub::wub:

edit: omg my eyes totally flew past joe when looking at this pic so hope you guys all just stare at michael :mello:

no the blu ray will be fine michelle. i have it only cause of the cool cover tbh :coffee: im jealous you get to watch the bluray more than once :coffee: i only saw it once. but it was epic. bluray is #1 to get. more extras, better sound, better pictures :p

:cry: *watches tii on her laptop* :cry:

i want to squee so bad :wild: ....but all im doin is :cry:

:huggy: I cried in certain parts, but most of the time I squee'd! Not long afterward I did come down from my high and and started to feel really sad, I still can't believe he's really gone :cry:

On a happier note I watched SC and the making of SC and damn near wet myself :wild: He was so sexy! And the whole intro (along with Thriller) looked like it was gonna be so epic!

britt, did you ever decide if getting the walmart dvd is worth it since i'm getting the bluray? :fear: i didn't think about not being able to watch it on my laptop :unsure:[/COLOR]

Personally, I still recommend getting the DVD so you can watch it on your computer or on other TV's if you'd like. To me, the Wal-Mart special edition was a disappointment aside from the cool packaging and the Unfinished Rehearsals featurette (still get goosebumps when I think of DD). But if you were to buy the DVD version I say the Wal-Mart is the one to get for reasons stated above.

no the blu ray will be fine michelle. i have it only cause of the cool cover tbh :coffee: im jealous you get to watch the bluray more than once :coffee: i only saw it once. but it was epic. bluray is #1 to get. more extras, better sound, better pictures :p

The blu-ray is really nice :) The music just rattled the whole living room!

Back