Appleheads!

lick.jpg

EDIT: Just looking for pics on google I saw THAT last picture of Michael again! :weeping:

*lick lick lick lick* :ninja:

will not lick. will not lick. will not lick.

i like living :mello:

Oh WTFever :lol: I'm not afraid of her *licks some more*

Cake anyone?

Cake_by_Meggy_MJJ.jpg

*eats if off him* Mmmmmm...:ninja:

I have 6 cats :mello: I had 14 at one point :mello:

haha and did you like them? it's hard to tell with the ":mello:" face lol.

i had 2 kittehs when i was growing up. cats are just sooo funny and cute. unfortunately college likes to ban them :blowup:

lol that explosive smiley was slightly dramatic lmao.

:mello: i also want to know what breadstick means!!! :fear: :fear: :fear: i mean i'm just going to assume it means a nice long thick, creme filled lovebreadstick :mello: but still makes no sense to me :mello:

:ciao: all!!!! :D p.s. i am a dog person :fear:???

haha and did you like them? it's hard to tell with the ":mello:" face lol.

i had 2 kittehs when i was growing up. cats are just sooo funny and cute. unfortunately college likes to ban them :blowup:

lol that explosive smiley was slightly dramatic lmao.

:p Yeah I love them, they are so cute :wub: But you gotta watch where you step, they are everywhere :lol:

:mello: i also want to know what breadstick means!!! :fear: :fear: :fear: i mean i'm just going to assume it means a nice long thick, creme filled lovebreadstick :mello: but still makes no sense to me :mello:

:lmao::lmao::lmao: *keeps nasty thoughts to herself* :ninja:

ahaha brittany. there are so many weird smileys on here, I mean when the heck do you use these...

:horsey: :hippy: :jester:

and by far the weirdest one on here:

:good_doggy:

lmfao.

hey guys good news :D i found the pics from when i went to europe in 2000 :D i'll post the best ones here and the rest on fb :D

:weeping: i don't want to read anymore :reading:. my eyes and brain hurt. I hate psychology i'm changing my damn major :glare: I just want to sit around and be lazy, look at pics of my hubby:girl_love: play with my children:mama: and trick someone into going to L.A. with me to be an accomplice to murder:hunter:

:weeping: i don't want to read anymore :reading:. my eyes and brain hurt. I hate psychology i'm changing my damn major :glare: I just want to sit around and be lazy, look at pics of my hubby:girl_love: play with my children:mama: and trick someone into going to L.A. with me to be an accomplice to murder:hunter:

Yay my cats :lol: Come on MSN :coffee:

Britt would you be prepared to train in contortion? You may get into a suitcase that way :ninja:

humantrafficking.jpg

I don't think it means anything to other appleheads :lol:

:lol: i didn't think so

will not lick. will not lick. will not lick.

i like living :mello:

pffftttt i didnt care.. she can't hurt me!

Hi Apples!

I haven't been in here in a lonnnnnng time, lol so do i still qualify as an apple? I hope so haha.

How are you guys? Miss you alllll and your hilarious comments.

On a side note, I came across someone who joined in November and hijacked my signature :weeping: It made me very sad. Can I claim this as my signature? Is there anything I can do?? I don't want to be a cloneee :weeping: Lol make it stop! haha

obligatory Michael contribution: lol

hiya! and i dont think you can don much other then change your siggy :(

as for all the cat talk... who doesnt like pussy! pussycats! you pervs! :rofl:

hey guys good news :D i found the pics from when i went to europe in 2000 :D i'll post the best ones here and the rest on fb :D

:wild::wild::wild: yay! :)

ooo i'd love to go to LA!!! ;) ;) :evil::evil::evil: try art education my ex-roomate did that and she always had time to sleep 10 hours a day and spend forever on the internet :mello:

sees murray is still a free man....

*goes back to bed*

:coffee:

:huggy:

girls would drop dead if something like that ever happened! :lmao:

but strap me down im ready! :ninja:

ohh and im back :giggle:

Im all for it to be honest if thats the way i am gonna go then so be it :bounce:

i still want to know where breadstick came from for a tag.. i mean i know who did it.. but hum why? doesnt mean anything to other appleheads does it?! or did i miss something? :rofl:

:mello: Who did it??????

:ciao: all!!!! :D p.s. i am a dog person :fear:???

I am a dog person to :wild: Not sure why i am so excited about that but there you go :bounce:

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!

No need to trick me i am there :cheeky:

Evening apples :ciao:

EDIT- Hi abbey welcome back :bounce:

Back