Appleheads!

:mello: im a fan of anything that sucks :mello: so yes screwdrivers + vacumms *thumbs up*

im britt and i approve of these household items :D

edrgd.gif

:wild::wild::wild: heeee heeee....

heeee heeeee :wild::wild:
i :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub: vacuums :blush:

And......................... heeee heeee .......me too:ph34r:

hahahahahaha xD

Howdy hoe all.

Iv hd a email of easyjet....
asking me to phone up about my interveiw
i duno weather thats good news or bad =/

arghh lol

how is everyone ?? xx

Sounds like it could be good news, Rach! :D I don't think most companies call back if they don't want you. :)

thanks sweetie!

awww lims. :cry: thank you so much and its a promise, i will give everyone a big big hug when we all meet! someday! :huggy:

im sure you guys might wonder whats wrong.. i had to put one of my kitties down today. he was really sick and hes not in pain anymore. so sorry i brought saddness to the thread but your my family i :heart: you guys soo much~
huny... omg :cry: :cry: :cry: dunno what to say... stay strong. WELYmost :heart: :heart: :heart:

need to spread some love :heart:
20u30ar.gif

danger1.gif

2lmwfty.gif

jmj-o.gif
:hugry: :hugry: :hugry: :hugry: :hugry: :hugry: :hugry: :hugry:

I'm alright Kampi... don't really know whether I want 1:30PM to come sooner or later. I don't know what to feel about everything. Anything can happen, really. There's such a high chance of the undesired outcome, a large majority of people here are bound to be angry. 4 years imprisonment? I can't say I'm happy with that and I'd be surprised if anyone on MJJC is happy with that. Murder 2nd, maybe 10 years imprisonment. A little better but it won't bring our Michael back, nor will it clean Michaels tarnished reputation.

And if he is found innocent? I really don't know what I will do. There will be so much outrage from the fans for years to come. And Murray would be free to roam the streets with blood dripping from his hands. Meh, I don't really know where I'm going with this... sorry for bringing the thread down, we just have to stick together for the future, I just want justice :weeping:
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Right people, i just have a few things i wanna say.... First of all i have just sat through that live streaming like i am sure the rest of you have and now we know what we are dealing with!!!

Yes we are sad and yes we are hurting but we need to stand strong we need to fight for Michael and make sure people hear and understand the truth, the one good thing about us apples is we are all over the place! We can do this together but all over the world, you hear on your local radio that Michael was a drug addict you phone them, you E mail then you make sure they know the truth! You read in your Local paper Murray did all he could to save Michael, you let them know that he did not do nearly enough!

We may have no impact in the case but we sure as hell can have an impact outside of it, we can make sure Michael is stood up for we can be Michaels voice!!! We need to do this, we need to do it together! We are gonna help each other through this...
But remember the message and spirit of this thread, a place to leave ur troubles at the door!!!! A place to remember Michael the right way!! I need you guys now more then ever, i need appleheads more then ever!! Lets not let it all go down the pan!!

ILY all :heart:

Couldn't have said it better myself. We are at a point where Michael isn't here to defend himself against the slander and demoralisation of '93, '05 and everything else in between. Can we make a whole lot of difference? As 20 or so people from around the world it may not seem like it but everybody has to start somewhere.

It's something as simple as a phone call, e-mail or visit to somewhere. That little change you can make in a newspaper or radio show can make a world of difference. You can show them the truth which will stop them from making the same mistake again. Who knows, they may contact groups in a similar field to enlighten them just like we did. And it spreads. The future of Michaels name now rests in the hands of the fans and we must carry the torch, as a fan club and a personal group of friends.

As I've said before, MJJC, it's message and Appleheads will not go down the pan. It's like what Gaz told Danielle, Paula and I at the meetup. People all around him are against MJJC. They tell him it won't last another 30 days. As long as there is a message and fans to spread the message, MJJC will go forever. And as MJJC continues, Appleheads will too. The sheer L.O.V.E radiating from this thread is like none I've seen before.

I have to visit General Discussion and also view reported posts and help people, and I've come to realise the diversity of members. It really is almost the same people every time that others have problems with. In Appleheads it's a home to get away from all of that. You know the people who will post here, we don't change and we are still the same Apples that we were 6 months ago. It extends to the outside world too. The amount of times I've seen something that has reminded me of Appleheads is astounding. Something only we can relate to.

Thank you all for the thread, really. I've met some fantastic people both in words and in person and it's all thanks to Appleheads. May the L.O.V.E continue.
Tom. :heart:

you both :heart: you said everything I have been feeling.
And that part about Appleheads, Tom - I put the quotation in bigger print - is something we all share :heart: I feel the same way about here. We come here to get away from everything else everywhere else and boy, we are going to defend this space against moaning saddness and inability to bring in creativity, smexyness and SENSE OF HUMOR :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I am here my luvs! It's been a hell of a day, but I just want to say that even though I am not here as often as I used to be, I love you all so much and will continue to push through this with all of you. I can already tell this is gonna be a VERY LONG road, and we all have to stay strong for ourselves and for Michael. He loved his fans and we love him right back. Its gonna be hard but I know we'll pull through. Tom is right, we need to do whatever we can to spread the TRUTH about this investigation, even if its as simple as giving ppl in GD FACTS so they don't just post any old rumor and speculation they want and those crazy conspiracy theories. If you have evidence to support your truth post links to back it up, so they KNOW and can't dispute you. We need the truth to be known, for Michael and his babies.

thank u so much tom :heart:
and thank u everybody for being out there
*I :heart: u all*

IT'S ALL FOR MICHAEL
IT'S ALL FOR LOVE

Oooooh Ste!!! :heart: :weeping:

Guys................

:heart:I LOVE YOU!!!!:heart:

You are the best!! I could not tell it better, all of this is just so true and right and woderfull!!!
I am so happy I have you! Is going to be a very long and hard fight but with all of you with me I feel strong and willing to fight!!!

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:
n54kcw.jpg

v6m82f.jpg

24g0d8l.jpg
:heart: :heart: :heart: :cry:

:mello: :mello: :mello: :wild:

rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
rfhdh.gif
:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:
he really grabs it, Icouldn't even dream about seeing that!!!! omgomgomg!!!!!! :woohoo:

:naughty:

Callieeee! :hug:
:huggy: ;) how is mellowing out going? :naughty:

i know is already the 10th in the uk but today i was suppose to be there for my tii concert :weeping: :heart:
:weeping: :heart:

sorry for not writing much, just posting smiles. I just wanted you to know that I read all your posts and I am here with you with all my :heart:

:hi:

Back