Appleheads!

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

why did they make everything viewable :weeping: :unsure: :mello: this makes me really self conscious :mello:

:shock:

fdgfdg.gif

:shock:
:give_heart: some more, Mike, please, please :give_heart:

:huggy: :heart:

Everyone has gotta be a whore sometimes Tommy today I am whore for u and Michelle :mello:
very true :shades: and that is the moment when they need me - said professional pimp:shades:

:wild: :censored: :wild: *dies happy*

Yo Jackie :waving:
Yo Kane :waving:
Yo Prrrretty eyes :waving:
hiiiii Tom!!!!!! :D :hug:

me me! pick me! :jump:

why did they make everything viewable :weeping: :unsure: :mello: this makes me really self conscious :mello:
they won't understand our jargon anyways :naughty:

I am ok thanks Sis a little Sad :cry: Watching the other band members talking about how much they Loved Stephen and missed him kinda i dunno made me sad for Mike, the fact that when most of his close friends and family talk about him its to sell a story or promote something, I just wish Michael cold have a fitting tribute like that!! I just miss him a bit all off a sudden, I think sometimes i forget and think the hurt all goes away and then you watch something like that and it brings it all back :( But Im ok, sorry I have this thing where someone asks if I am ok I cant lie lol

How are u??? :huggy:

I am ok thanks Sis a little Sad :cry: Watching the other band members talking about how much they Loved Stephen and missed him kinda i dunno made me sad for Mike, the fact that when most of his close friends and family talk about him its to sell a story or promote something, I just wish Michael cold have a fitting tribute like that!! I just miss him a bit all off a sudden, I think sometimes i forget and think the hurt all goes away and then you watch something like that and it brings it all back :( But Im ok, sorry I have this thing where someone asks if I am ok I cant lie lol

How are u??? :huggy:

:huggy:

Dani!!!!! I am sorry I haven't seen you replaying for some time so I went to admire Mike in Bad tour concert... I hear you, hunny... I do so much... and I still miss him even if sometimes it seems to be over... it's not over at all... feeling of a great (greatest in my whole life?) loss are still there inside me as strong as they were in June... :weeping:

I want to keep loving his music and appreciating him for a wonderful person he was :heart: Feels this is all I can do :weeping:

sorry folks for being a downer... I am just in a missing mode tonight. I think I need to hug my pillow and try to sleep. Tomorrow will be another day :(

i know exactly how you guys feel... and of course feel free to pm me if you ever need to :huggy: goodnight callie :heart:

Gosh its alot of hard work catching up this thread! :dropdead:

No, not anymore. Apart from Seeking the Truth, everything is viewable by guests. :mello:

:bugeyed

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

It's like being naked :shifty:
:bugeyed They can see my apple seeds!! *covers up*

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed *runs around looking for a blanket* (blanket, not Blanket)

Lims was in hear but I missed her :cry:

:give_heart:

hi everyone :waving:
from the land of people that had no wekeend :weeping:

2rqg2m8.jpg

Today I feel like this :mello: Dunno why.... :mello:

afc300.jpg

:hug: I hope to feel better so I can come and play... I dont want to bring ppl down :heart:

Last edited:
Back