Appleheads!

so what is happen in here?

you really should change this thread to pearhead :giggle:

nah def keep it applehead haha lol

heya everyone!!!!!!!!! hope your all well!!

Danni - have u gone crouch grabbing into any clubs yet??? haha xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

nah def keep it applehead haha lol

heya everyone!!!!!!!!! hope your all well!!

Danni - have u gone crouch grabbing into any clubs yet??? haha xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxx

:angel: over here that's only allowed in official "michael jackson disco clubs" :angel: :giggle: :mello:

:angel: over here that's only allowed in official "michael jackson disco clubs" :angel: :giggle: :mello:

OMG Michelle no you just didn't :lol:

You have official "michael jackson disco clubs"????

OMG!!!! I wish they did that here!!!!!!!

xxx

Awww, see what you did Michelle? :lmao: They don't do anything like that here Jackie :lol: Michelle just made a reference to what my mom said. Michelle came to visit and I felt bad cause there wasn't really much to do, unlike a couple of the other Applehead meetups (those who went to the exhibit and HB, BES, and London's meetup in NYC), and my mom blurted out "Well it's not like she came up to go to a...Michael Jackson disco bar or something." I'm like "...?! :blush: Where the hell did you come up with that?" She was like "Oh you know what I mean, I didn't think of any other way to put it." OMG I was so embarrassed, and yeah Michelle would come up for something like that :lol: An MJ disco bar? Sign me the hell up! :lmao:

Owner ship? They are on FB BTW they need to be updated cause I have claimed SIM and MOSIM :mello:... and have you seen Londonz trying to get 3t's out of ma??? :coffee: If that happens revolution will began :bugeyed!!!

Hola Marie! tags are fun! tell us what is your fav Mike??:wub:

Here is a pic for you! :cheeky:

t69d7c.jpg

Off The Wall Michael and Afro Michael. Though I do like 2006-2009 Michael. :)

welcome then :D :jump: :giggle:

gift!

Michael+Jackson.png

gold pants are universal :cheeky: and so is this man!!!

ThisIsIt_Intl_DSC9964a.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the photos, I love them.

Welcome to the appleheads thread marielovesmj! :hug:

Thanks for the welcome I apreciate it. :huggy:

Ummm...OK I wanna see an actual video clip of that :wild:

Me to :bounce:

I want to be an applehead. :wild: Please can I?:jump:
Sorry to barge in, but I would love to be one.

Welcome :ciao:

If you're bouncing at the idea, you probably are one already :p
Welcome, sit down, get excited.

How should we call you? :huggy:

and where EKHM are those effin lists? :p

PG????

I forgot where the lists are!

:mello:

Lemme get the rule book out

1 - I bet we gonna like you all too but we have to act as bitches at the beginning to ensure that we will keep our bitching status
(just kidding)

2 - Some of us have bfs for that too, which does not exclude drolling, getting overventilated overecxited and extremely hot
while looking @ hot Mikka We just hide our laptops the moment the boyfriends arrive

3 - we have tons of inside jokes in here so coming in at the beginning might prove a bit difficult -
but we create them as we go, so you won't even notice when you gonna get it all

4 - we have rules of 'ownership' (meaning we 'own' certain eras or videos) - they are a bit mixed up too we even had a line of heritage here and there and we borrow and lend and steal and get beaten up for it. So if you see someone coming with a hammer freezer nails machine guns and beating the crap outta the other one, it's all with LOVE. Only in this thread
btw I don't think you'll be wanting to step into anyone's era but just saying and Janet is here too so be aware.

5 - We really try to keep it civil and not use the faul language or talk about sex all the time. We are also failing miserably at that.

6 - I think this one is most important...

This place is our escape after June 2009. Our family Our home Our friends circle Our oasis
We all came here to laugh, droll, dance, party, drink together, share - to forget what happened. We all made friends.
We do everything humanly possible to keep it free from sadness, investigations, rumours, bad stuff.
If anyone here feels depressed or unhappy, we will always help, like a friend, but we try to be very uplifting and positive in here

here, have an apple now SIT DOWN WITH US AND PARTY

LIST OF WHO OWNS WHAT

JAG: GITM, Dangerous teaser and Ghosts (with loving agreement from Calla )
Limony: Smooth ass: Smooth Criminal video, snipets in the movie, making of - and I love SC performances as well from all tours. Yeah.
Michelle (Monky): Superbowl, All heal the world if unclaimed, including heal the world hilarious gifs and she noms on dangerous.
Ash: ITC
Britt: Whazupwithyou
Tom: Janet
Kane: sometimes drolls over Janet as well and HISTORY teaser
Adore: Crying Whales (EARTH SONG), WII and Pepsi conference and Barbara Walters (with Callie)
Dani: TII conference and WMA 2006 and older Mike going by the name of PERFECT MAN in general especially all of it while Myas isn't here
Clara: EO
BES - Bad era n general - Bes has not been here for a long time, but still no one is brave enough to try and claiM bad Mike
Sham: Ghosts (with Callie), Dangerous performance, Oprah (with Callie) and 1995 happy Mike
HB - who has not been here for long as well - perfect boyfriend aka Off the Wall and Thriller era - Off the wall shared with Lon and MjStan
London - our momma - Mike since he was born up to Thriller era. And Marlon (random )
Calla aka Drug King (rather queen, but who cares? ) or pimp ( ) Black Panther aka Black or White, 10 mtv anniv. Mike, Ghosts (shared), Barbara Walters (shared), Ophra (shared) and I am very frendly with myBOTDF twins...
PG13 Uncle Applehead with 3T and Dangerous MEXICO. No drolling over it.
MJStan our writer of stories claims all possible afro Mikes and she's very, very dangerous
Serenity - RTT video, performances and all shining guards and turtle necks
HERSTORY: Janet gravy and mash plus Scream video!
Emerald loves her some beatboxing Mike from 96 I believe
Laura_Jo (yeah, wheatbix was here) - Spanish mullet I guess
Andrea MJTabloidJunkie - TDCAU Mike and cheeks
There was a lovely girl here from Norway that claimed Stranger in Moscow making off as well. Don't remember the name...
MYAS - baby daddy Mike (apparently she claims 1997 - 2009 excluding TII and stuff owned by Danielle and others I see you Barbara Walters interivew peeps! And Dani taking care )

TII is EVERYONE'S TO NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

GOLDEN PANTS ARE EVERYONE'S AS WELL!!!!!!

welcome then :D :jump: :giggle:gold pants are universal :cheeky: and so is this man!!!

ThisIsIt_Intl_DSC9964a.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

I have issues with this man being Universal :cry: I want him all to myself :unsure:

:doh: It looked like it might have been a blooper or something, that's why I said that :lol::doh:*

It is a Blooper he does not randomly break down laughing in the video!! Ur right Ash xx

Though I do like 2006-2009 Michael. :)

We fight with love ;)

:heart: :)

Thankies Dani :heart: I'll update the list when I'll have a moment :p

@ Steph - you can ALWAYS challenge. That's the fun part :p

My flight to Barcelona was canceled so we are trying to swap tickets for free.
But on the bright side :bounce: I spoke to Paulita!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thankies Dani :heart: I'll update the list when I'll have a moment :p

@ Steph - you can ALWAYS challenge. That's the fun part :p

My flight to Barcelona was canceled so we are trying to swap tickets for free.
But on the bright side :bounce: I spoke to Paulita!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

:heart::heart: I SOPKE WITH LIMS!!!! :heart: :heart:

But she is not comming :cry: today :cry:

LIST OF WHO OWNS WHAT

Limony: Smooth ass: Smooth Criminal video, snipets in the movie, making of - and I love SC performances as well from all tours. Yeah.
Michelle (Monky): Superbowl, All heal the world if unclaimed, including heal the world hilarious gifs and she noms on dangerous.
Adore: Crying Whales (EARTH SONG), WII and Pepsi conference and Barbara Walters (with Callie)
Dani: TII conference and WMA 2006 and older Mike going by the name of PERFECT MAN in general especially all of it while Myas isn't here
BES - Bad era n general - Bes has not been here for a long time, but still no one is brave enough to try and claiM bad Mike
Sham: Ghosts (with Callie), Dangerous performance, Oprah (with Callie) and 1995 happy Mike
HB - who has not been here for long as well - perfect boyfriend aka Off the Wall and Thriller era - Off the wall shared with Lon and MjStan
London - our momma - Mike since he was born up to Thriller era. And Marlon (random )
Calla aka Drug King (rather queen, but who cares? ) or pimp ( ) Black Panther aka Black or White, 10 mtv anniv. Mike, Ghosts (shared), Barbara Walters (shared), Ophra (shared) and I am very frendly with myBOTDF twins...
PG13 Uncle Applehead with 3T and Dangerous MEXICO. No drolling over it. SIM AND MOSIM!!!
MJStan our writer of stories claims all possible afro Mikes and she's very, very dangerous
There was a lovely girl here from Norway that claimed Stranger in Moscow making off as well. Don't remember the name...
MYAS - baby daddy Mike (apparently she claims 1997 - 2009 excluding TII and stuff owned by Danielle and others I see you Barbara Walters interivew peeps! And Dani taking care )

I have issues with this man being Universal :cry: I want him all to myself :unsure:

:coffee:

And.... no way in HELL! :mello:

:coffee:

:mello:?????

Awww, see what you did Michelle? :lmao: They don't do anything like that here Jackie :lol: Michelle just made a reference to what my mom said. Michelle came to visit and I felt bad cause there wasn't really much to do, unlike a couple of the other Applehead meetups (those who went to the exhibit and HB, BES, and London's meetup in NYC), and my mom blurted out "Well it's not like she came up to go to a...Michael Jackson disco bar or something." I'm like "...?! :blush: Where the hell did you come up with that?" She was like "Oh you know what I mean, I didn't think of any other way to put it." OMG I was so embarrassed, and yeah Michelle would come up for something like that :lol: An MJ disco bar? Sign me the hell up! :lmao:

:lol::lmao: :lol::lmao::lol::lmao: :lol::lmao::lol::lmao: :lol::lmao:

Off The Wall Michael and Afro Michael. Though I do like 2006-2009 Michael. :)

Thanks for the photos, I love them.

Thanks for the welcome I apreciate it. :huggy:

You are welcome :hug:

Any applehead flying into Heathrow (when things are back to normal that is) gimme a shout as I only live 15mins away :coffee:

Michael+Jackson.png

Can this be challanged? :mello:

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Thanks! and........

fight!fight!fight!fight!fight!
:wild::wild::wild::wild:

1 - I bet we gonna like you all too but we have to act as bitches at the beginning to ensure that we will keep our bitching status
(just kidding)

2 - Some of us have bfs for that too, which does not exclude drolling, getting overventilated overecxited and extremely hot
while looking @ hot Mikka We just hide our laptops the moment the boyfriends arrive

3 - we have tons of inside jokes in here so coming in at the beginning might prove a bit difficult -

4 - we have rules of 'ownership' (meaning we 'own' certain eras or videos) - they are a bit mixed up too we even had a line of heritage here and there and we borrow and lend and steal and get beaten up for it. So if you see someone coming with a hammer freezer nails machine guns and beating the crap outta the other one, it's all with LOVE. Only in this thread
btw I don't think you'll be wanting to step into anyone's era but just saying and Janet is here too so be aware.

5 - We really try to keep it civil and not use the faul language or talk about sex all the time. We are also failing miserably at that.

This place is our escape after June 2009. Our family Our home Our friends circle Our oasis
We all came here to laugh, droll, dance, party, drink together, share - to forget what happened. We all made friends.
We do everything humanly possible to keep it free from sadness, investigations, rumours, bad stuff.
If anyone here feels depressed or unhappy, we will always help, like a friend, but we try to be very uplifting and positive in here

awww this is so sweet!!

first time i've heard or seen of this by the way haha a rule book, don't make me laugh haha
:cheeky:

haha i kinda knew she was joking!!! but yeah there should be!!!!
maybe oneday ...

Sign me the hell up too!!!

:D:D:D

xxxxxxxx

(just kidding)

LIST OF WHO OWNS WHAT

PG13 Uncle Applehead with 3T and Dangerous MEXICO. No drolling over it.

It is a Blooper he does not randomly break down laughing in the video!! Ur right Ash xx

:heart: :)

All My Mikes are Claimed. :cry: But I'll find one.

Morning apples! Got the Michael on my leg on display as it's pretty sunny here today :D

Also to add to the rules/ownerships, Britt has exclusive rights to do whatever she likes to my tattoo when she finally gets here :ninja:

Last edited:
Morning apples! Got the Michael on my leg on display as it's pretty sunny here today :D

Also to add to the rules/ownerships, Britt has exclusive rights to do whatever she likes to my tattoo when she finally gets here :ninja:

Hey can you make me my own applehead banner?
I stole Britt's:mello:

Kinda like to have my own era.:wub:

Back