Appleheads!

what you want from my horse you????!
DemonsOfStupidity.gif

we are not modest too :fear:

Heheh... I don't mind :ninja:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:ninja: :ninja::ninja: :lol:

20h0k92.jpg

rofl I went online looking for any sort of conference on migration on 2nd of June in London..
anything that I could use as an excuse that I really have to fly there or something.
But nothing's there.. I mean there's something on psychoanalysis and money, but I don't think it will work for my boss!
http://www.conferencealerts.com/socio.htm

:lol: @ self

102np5e.jpg

IS THAT FOR REAL?
ARE EPIC TIMES BACK??????!!

DON'T REMEMBER WAS THE LAST TIME WHEN i DID THAT BIG MULTIQUOTE....!
:cheers:​
Mexico too. I would say Mexico-Spain ---> all in one wonderful person :yes:
and we had someone from Sweeden too. And wait! What about Clara? isn't she from Sweden? :unsure:
and we have Jess from Australia!
So we are all around the world! :jump:
animated-fire.gif

when are you seeing Monky and Jackie? I would really love to be there with you :cry:...

*sits in the corner with both of you* :mellow:

:hug: Callieeeeeeeeeeee!!! :wub:

8fabbrc.jpg

2e1rsyu.jpg

And I see Monky Monday and Jackie Wensday :mello:

it's very small, but has big eyes and some looooong ears... but's defilitely it's not a rabbit! :mellow:

Is a cat :coffee:

:ciao:

i am getting ready to leave for the airport!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :party: :cheers: to meet pg!!!!! :D :D :D :bounce: :cheers: and then tom!!!!! :D :D :D :bounce: :woohoo: :D and then jackie!!!!! :D :D :D :bounce: :party: so i may not be on here for awhile... :hug: will update you as i can ;)

just because :wub:

ddji2q.jpg

i am getting ready to leave for the airport!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :D :party: :cheers: to meet pg!!!!! :D :D :D :bounce: :cheers: and then tom!!!!! :D :D :D :bounce: :woohoo: :D and then jackie!!!!! :D :D :D :bounce: :party: so i may not be on here for awhile... :hug: will update you as i can ;)

ddji2q.jpg

mlnv4.jpg

jsy1bc.jpg
jsy1bc.jpg
jsy1bc.jpg

6sv237.jpg

ddji2q.jpg

Thats great! :D

Hope u all will have a great time meeting up

ddji2q.jpg
z91.gif

ddji2q.jpg

wow this is like happening now lol!

I will be there in 3 days!!!!!!!!! woooooooo cant wait to meet you, cya soon

xxxxxxxxxx

wut is that? :mellow:

Im asking that too!.. :huh:

it's very small, but has big eyes and some looooong ears... but's defilitely it's not a rabbit! :mellow:

see??! I've told you it's not a rabbit! :coffee:

Is it that creature of the movie mulan????? i've forgotten the name of him lol

LOL :lol: it's a demon of stupidity! rofl!!!!!! :mello:

(both :p). They were not twins tho :p :p :p

giddy! I luv this word!!!!! the same as bezotic!
68416039.B0ZkE6aN.lmao.gif
:heart:

*sits in the corner with both of you* :mellow:
not twins?? what does that mean :fear: :lol:
"bezotic" sounds cool, what does it mean??

* jealous of Paula and Michelle sits in the corner * :mello:

*sits in corner with you* :(
I think i'll join you all in the corner :(

:D Yeah I am there sometimes... :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:
:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed :cry: bu.. bu.. but I thought you were an angel sent to uncorrupt us all.

haha just kidding :p

Back