Appleheads!

:bounce: :bounce:

Lims is happy!! :D

vintage-michael-jackson.jpg

If it is, would u be able to still put ur name on there?

Dunno. Doesn't look like there's any spaces left.

Stephen it's cause this banner was created before you started posting in Appleheads *cuddle*

LIMS is STRESSED!
9u0ow3.jpg

2wdwmxe.jpg

:fear:

gurrrrl you need to relax!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

bewin6.jpg

have some of this!!!

316rmzn.jpg

and let this man work for ya :shifty: :fear:

f3by2f.jpg

2vbv1uw.jpg

2lwtbh2.jpg

9946.jpg

:cheers: :cheeky:

Hi again:hi:
Sorry I haven't been here in long time now... I just do so many other stuff than on MJJC :(
Sorry.. Just want you to know...

:ciao:

1 month until i move to go to med school!!! :D :party: :cheers: and get my own "study" to cover in mikka :ninja:

iujyhtg.gif

may i submit this image for inspection by the gpiu????? :bugeyed :bugeyed :bugeyed may i first say that that belt passes very well for jr. if you are just glancing :bugeyed :ninja: but then once you get past that :bugeyed :shifty: :ninja: :baby: :dropdead: :fear: :fear: :fear:

just had to share :blush: :naughty:

heya girl, how you doing??? excited about med school??

what the hell is he doing here? dancing? or just rubbin his you know haha

hey to everyone else, hope you are all well

i see Kane making an apearance - how are you???

hey to Suzie1 and Thillerchild , lims, jess and sorry if if missed anyne of the latest posters

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh shit Tom I take it things didn't go well at all at the hospice? :( :hug:

No, he died yesterday afternoon slowly and gracefully at the age of 73 - surrounded by his family. It's true when they say that people look different when they die, believe me. :( :hug:

Last edited:
:hi: he is rubbing nom nom nom ssssmmmmeeeexy! :p

haha

LOL! GO MICHAEL! :lol: :blush:

go michael go haha like he needs tellin' haha

Must get bad friction burns :mello:

haha omg nuthin wrong with a good old rub lol :)

No, he died yesterday afternoon slowly and gracefully at the age of 73 - surrounded by his family. It's true when they say that people look different when they die, believe me. :( :hug:

awww im sorry :hug:

love you all
jackie xxxxx

Oh no really sorry mate :( But at least he was surrounded by family. You may have said this before but was he granfather or uncle? Condolences to you and everyone.

I'm trying my best Mon :weep:
And Stephen he was my step-grandad. But he's been there all my life so I just know him as a grandad :(
:hug:

Back