Appleheads!

Just a girl.. i feel your pain!

Msn can be a right pain in the butt at the best of times!

ofub6o.jpg

hi tom ,:shades: hows tingz ?

which female is king Applehead kissin then?
*starts a cyberriot*

*rides away on my turtle*

He's kissing whoever you want him to be kissing :cheeky:
might go have a quick try on the old Sonic 3, see ya soon :waving:

well as long as its not me :lol:,
sonic 3 ? cool ,have fun hun .
il just be milling around ...just me and my turtle :yes:
hi fluffyollie :waving:

You missed the party last night Wendijane! we had a lot of Mikeosgasms!
:hi:

I would say he is kissing me :lmao: but it's not my era! Find the one with tatiana and I will photoshop my face on it (and then BES will kill me definitely)
Off appleheads, my friend is flying in from Poland.
CAN'T WAIT! :bounce: :party:

Hi wendijane & tom! have fun with sonic 3 tom! :D

okay so last night i tried to buy TII tickets online, only they charged my credit card TWICE but i didn't get any tickets :bugeyed they'll be hearing from me on monday...

lol i just called and laid down the law. looks like those extra purchases will be taken off the card the next business day thank GOD. i didn't want to have to pay $46.00 to see this movie

You missed the party last night Wendijane! we had a lot of Mikeosgasms!
:hi:

I would say he is kissing me :lmao: but it's not my era! Find the one with tatiana and I will photoshop my face on it (and then BES will kill me definitely)
Off appleheads, my friend is flying in from Poland.
CAN'T WAIT! :bounce: :party:

then it is you my darling L , who mr king applehead is kissing :yes:
do you have pants on your heads when you snog? :wild:
hey can i be the kid tom made for you in that picture then ? :mello:..:wild:
ohhh have a wonderful time with your mate babe ,:punk:we shall do the pantsdance soon ~this party never ends :cheeky::wild: ice cream in pants 4ever . 4alltimebaby ....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:cheers:

Hi wendijane & tom! have fun with sonic 3 tom! :D

okay so last night i tried to buy TII tickets online, only they charged my credit card TWICE but i didn't get any tickets :bugeyed they'll be hearing from me on monday...
hey michaelforever3:D:wub:
why , i would have farted down the phone at em :yes:

edit ~oh you have sorted it , ? im glad to hear .:punk:

who wanna ride my turtle with meeeeeeeeeeeee?
wheres baby C :bugeyed

hey michaelforever3:D:wub:
why , i would have farted down the phone at em :yes:

edit ~oh you have sorted it , ? im glad to hear .:punk:

who wanna ride my turtle with meeeeeeeeeeeee?
wheres baby C :bugeyed

:lmao: you're too funny. and can you believe after all that i didn't get any tickets: :bugeyed

i'll be at my computer at midnight tonight trying to get the tickets once again lol. i have to see the movie on Thursday October 29th though because that's the only time my sister is available to go with me. but hey i'm just freaking excited to see it!!! i'm not gonna come on here the night it comes out so i don't ruin anything for myself. do you have plans to see TII on opening night?

Yes i so badly wanna see TII on opening night but im im scared i might lose my chance too, cuz i will have 2 get them on monday

:lmao: you're too funny. and can you believe after all that i didn't get any tickets: :bugeyed

i'll be at my computer at midnight tonight trying to get the tickets once again lol. i have to see the movie on Thursday October 29th though because that's the only time my sister is available to go with me. but hey i'm just freaking excited to see it!!! i'm not gonna come on here the night it comes out so i don't ruin anything for myself. do you have plans to see TII on opening night?

:Dyou will get them baby M :yes: :huggy:
opening night ? um ....nope ...il be riding on my turtle gal :wild:

tom makes cool piccys :dancin:

Yes i so badly wanna see TII on opening night but im im scared i might lose my chance too, cuz i will have 2 get them on monday

hi baby G :angel:
dont worry you will get them too :yes:
itl be okay everyone:better:

hey , who wants to ride the liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilama with me:wild: ?

Yay!!! im riding the turtle :D....okay that so totally sounded wrong...* slowly walks away*..

^ cute

I think this thread should be called "the turtle thread" :ph34r:

hehehe we're gonna need a giant turtle to fit all these appleheads on for a ride :lol:
:hysterical: *ohhh the image, baby :angel: *
Yay!!! im riding the turtle :D....okay that so totally sounded wrong...* slowly walks away*..
:hysterical:eek:mg :wild::hysterical:

babyboy T you are GENUIS .:wild:
*PATS TURTLE'S HEAD , FEEDS IT *
awwwww it meeeped at me :D ~call it donatello :bugeyed ~we all whiz past ~

Back