Appleheads!

morning :coffee:

my little cousin is so cute. he's sitting with me at my laptop and staring at my background:

10d7e5y.jpg

going "who's that?" i say "it's michael" then he goes "roooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr" :lol: so cute :wub:

aww :(

Mmmm, my era :shifty: *licks*

Hello Appleheads :ciao:

I haven't been on MJJC in a bit, because well...appleheads was really the only thread I read and posted in...and for some reason..it just doesn't feel like home anymore :no: I'll still post, but only in once in a while. I won't really be visiting MJJC in general, as much as I used to.

I'll try to drop in on the weekends. I'll probably post a bit today and maybe tomorrow...and maybe when I get my laptop back I'll have a change of heart :)

Jessenity
Limonade
Jageather
Danielle
BES
HB
Orie
Tommytatortot
Trista
Ashley
Britt
Adore
Herstory
Callie

:waving:

Shammypoo :boohoo: I know how you feel, though. I find myself posting here less and less. I still love AH but it just doesn't feel the same anymore. So much has has changed the past couple of months, and now with Trista gone especially it makes it all thw worse :cry:

how to ruin the one of the nicest moments in your life :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
yanastupidgurl.gif

I wouldn't do that for sure :queen:

Where was this at?

morning :coffee:

my little cousin is so cute. he's sitting with me at my laptop and staring at my background:

10d7e5y.jpg

going "who's that?" i say "it's michael" then he goes "roooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr" :lol: so cute :wub:

Awwwww, that's so cute :lol:

*stares* :mellow: @ never seen before pic

what a prick. this was actually really dangerous. if you fell there - with all those running people they could have made a sidewalk off of you...
Ass*ole!
And I do see him everywhere and he was bragging about it zillion times!

Shamoonnaadeeeee :boohoo:
:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

you gonna end up like me :giggle: on the verge of constant leavin but somehow still here.
btw, you mean ah or mjjc doesn't feel like home anymore to you?

will be back later :ciao:

I know evil man! :(

awww Danielle! :( :huggy:

Limonadeeeee :huggy:

It will be easier for me to leave since I don't have my laptop :p

and appleheads doesn't feel like home anymore :no:

I know exactly how you feel well you know that anyway! The problem is alot of the original apples dont post hear as much anymore :( London, Bes and HB are not hear very much anymore :( Lims and Jag are not in hear as much anymore :( I know serenity is away at the minute which still makes me :( You shammy Poo dont post as much anymore :( Poor old callie is trying to keep everyone going with her stories which are amazing but bless her she cant do it everyday!

Everything is falling apart!!! :(

I know exactly how you feel well you know that anyway! The problem is alot of the original apples dont post hear as much anymore :( London, Bes and HB are not hear very much anymore :( Lims and Jag are not in hear as much anymore :( I know serenity is away at the minute which still makes me :( You shammy Poo dont post as much anymore :( Poor old callie is trying to keep everyone going with her stories which are amazing but bless her she cant do it everyday!

just a thought of me doing the story everyday made me :lol: :lol: :lol: I would have no life - playing a story each day for few hours, when you can't just post, you have to be focused. It's like the show and it has to be perfect :fortunetelled:
hope that old crew will appear here for the next story, tho :naughty:
btw. I am NOT old!! :lmao: :rofl: :hysterical:

Last edited:
just a thought of me doing the story everyday made me :lol: :lol: :lol: I would have no life - playing a story each day for few hours, when you can't just post, you have to be focused. It's like the show and it has to be perfect :fortunetelled:

I know you are not old but "poor young callie" does not sound right :cheeky:

Hi Adrian! :)

hi guys i am sooooooooo tired!!! ended up not decorating the tree afterall last night, it took my mom and my brother 2 hours just to get the tree set up (it's a huge artificial one with built-in lights that keep burning out and they had to find the burnt out ones) and by then it was bedtime :( just got off of work tho :) how is everyone else doing today? :dance:

hi guys i am sooooooooo tired!!! ended up not decorating the tree afterall last night, it took my mom and my brother 2 hours just to get the tree set up (it's a huge artificial one with built-in lights that keep burning out and they had to find the burnt out ones) and by then it was bedtime :( just got off of work tho :) how is everyone else doing today? :dance:

:lol: do you always make a tree so early? we do it about 1-2days before Xmas...

talking about Xmas... just look at this kick... :heat:
mj-10-4-o.gif

:in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

mj-10-4-o.gif

:in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

Ok serious question now apples who do i write to to get this under my tree??? I have been a good girl and very other time i have asked santa for Michael he does not turn up!!!!

get an account on maximumjackson :fear:

:ciao:

4kxir8.jpg

213hm6d.jpg

:naughty:

Are u serious????? I have an account there i just never go on it!!! So thats whats going on they are all on Max Jax!! Oh well not leaving hear! The people who left hear and went to maximum Jackson obviously did it without telling people they obviously didnt want to know so never mind!

Hi Adore watched Free willy today!!!!! :)

I am warn out after all my singing and dancing finally got a bit of sleep at about half 6 this morning got up about 8 this morning so pretty tired still but never mind! :)

good!!!! you need some sleep girl idk how you function without it!!! :scratch:

POOR YOUNG CALLIE!!!!!!!!!! dead@ this!! you kick!! :lmao:
bad1-o.gif
mj-10-5-o.gif

you need some conferencing:
michael-jackson-march-09-s.gif

michael-jackson-march-s.gif

and some thrillering:
mj-thriller-tii-4-o.gif

:give_heart:

you are a gifsoup addict now callie wow! keep sharing :ninja:

mj-10-4-o.gif

:censored:

we usually do the tree thanksgiving weekend that way we can look at it all month :D then again the radio stations play xmas music 24/7 starting now too. the stores around here started putting up their decorations around halloween :bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed that's too early for me, but i can live with one month of holiday cheer lol :cheers: wow you must also not have to deal with crazy stupid people on "black friday" either! *jealous* :lol:

oh america hee hee :lol:

037.jpg

aww hun :better:

That's exactly how I feel :(

Callie does stories? :fear:

get an account on maximumjackson :fear:

:ciao:

4kxir8.jpg

213hm6d.jpg

:naughty:

why..what's happening on maxjax :ph34r:

I'm leaving in a bit to watch Twilight :ph34r:

Hey Manzanas!!!!
I see the mood is not very high today :hug:
So....

29e5da1.jpg

13yp65k.jpg

2hmfp04.jpg

8yyuz9.jpg

2ef23df.jpg

30cn7zm.jpg

I cant stay long cause I have an engagment party to goto... why is everydody getting married?????? weird...:mello:

BTW Danie... my frands are stolking me to go to the O2 MJJC dang :ninja:

Back