Are you a 90's kid?

I was born in very early 1980. So of course I remember all of those shows. Especially the X-Files was such a fan of that show when it first started. But I have never consider the Smurfs the 90s because I remember watching them in the early to mid 80s.

I agree. The Smurfs are more 80s to me, I don't think I ever watched them in the 90s. :scratch:I just remember that Beavis and Butthead was my favorite cartoon during the 90s! :punk:

Even though I was born in 1984, I definitely consider myself a 90s baby. I remember the buzz off Bad in the late 80's, but at the same time I didnt even enter elementary school (1st grade) until 1990-91. I remember coming home after school and watching almost all of the shows you named lol

Even though I was born in 1984, I definitely consider myself a 90s baby. I remember the buzz off Bad in the late 80's, but at the same time I didnt even enter elementary school (1st grade) until 1990-91. I remember coming home after school and watching almost all of the shows you named lol

Yeah, I think there's a little bit of confusion on what a 90's kid is. If you were under 21 (21 means you're legal, at least here in The US :p) during the 90's, you were definitely a 90's kid. I certainly wasn't a full-fledged adult until the year 2000. Good times...

I just thought of some more things that I remember from the 90's (not shows):

The American Girl Collection (books, dolls and accessories). Each character that the dolls were based on came from different periods of history. I have the Samantha doll still.

Lisa Frank stationary! It's still around in some stores.

yikes! pencils and erasers.

And for you Oregon Trail players, an epic shirt from this website:

http://www.bustedtees.com/dysentery

early 80s too!! i loved watching boy meets world and dawsons creek, beveryly hills 90210.

oh yea i loved ally mcbeal.

Is there a You're an 80's kid? I was born in '77 so i remember alot from late 70's /1980's as a kid.

Last edited:
I just thought of some more things that I remember from the 90's (not shows):

The American Girl Collection (books, dolls and accessories). Each character that the dolls were based on came from different periods of history. I have the Samantha doll still.

Lisa Frank stationary! It's still around in some stores.

yikes! pencils and erasers.

And for you Oregon Trail players, an epic shirt from this website:

http://www.bustedtees.com/dysentery

aHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How awesome was lisa frank?!?? lol i had SOO much Lisa frank stuff when i started school.....:D

O heavens I watched sooooo much TV. I loooovvved Magic School Bus and Power Rangers. Everything on Nickelodeon was great. My list of favorite 90s shows is long, but full is great memories. I kinda feel old thinking about this stuff. LOL

Well I'm A mid 80's kid (1987 ! ) but I grew up in 90s because I'm A 90's kid I remeber wacthing Magic School Bus, Loney Tunes, Kenen & Kel, & so many other cartoon shows. I remeber listen to some good ass music like Micheal Jackson, Birtney Spears, & even N' sync.

Yes definitely! lol. I was born in 1992. I remember 99% of those things, I miss the 90's so much

aHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How awesome was lisa frank?!?? lol i had SOO much Lisa frank stuff when i started school.....:D

Are you kidding? haha I never started a school year without a full arsenal of Lisa Frank supplies. I loved that stuff so much. I see it in dollar bins and stuff (Target $1 Spot specifically) a lot now.

I'm actually jealous of you guys born in the 70s. I was born in mid-84. I don't remember much from the 80s at all, but I think that was probably the best decade or the 70s. The 90s was okay, but 2000 was like the end of all things good. I was only 16 so I still had to deal.

Oh god, Lisa Frank...LOL.

Spice Girls, Hanson, Backstreet, Nsync, Britney, Christina, 98' .... all HUGE music acts...I remember being in a 'Spice Girls' club in 3rd grade. I was Gerry/Ginger Spice...hahah we had to dress up like them one day and I wore these obnoxious piggy tails and bright red shirt and jeans with sparkly tennis shoes and jewelry LOL

I remember kissing Hanson posters, hating Nsync, not giving a damn for Britney, Christina, or 98'...loving Backstreet (they were my first CD ever...Easter present from my dad lol)

I was also in an 'eraser' club at school. LOL We would collect all of these random shaped erasers and get together and show off our collections during recess LOL!! I had a huge zip lock bag full. It ended though when the 'President' took money from us to go buy erasers for us, and then she stole it LOL! Can you believe that, it was like first grade?!

Lisa Frank was the sh*$%#t too hahahaha I had so many pencil bags and folders. Even a stuffed animal of the painting panda :D

I remember singing the theme song to Salute Your Shorts too lol Kamp Anuwana we pledge our self to thee lalala I can't remember it now LOL

Wow...I could go on and on!!

Are you kidding? haha I never started a school year without a full arsenal of Lisa Frank supplies. I loved that stuff so much. I see it in dollar bins and stuff (Target $1 Spot specifically) a lot now.

I'm actually jealous of you guys born in the 70s. I was born in mid-84. I don't remember much from the 80s at all, but I think that was probably the best decade or the 70s. The 90s was okay, but 2000 was like the end of all things good. I was only 16 so I still had to deal.

NO KIDDING!! Wtf was wrong with 2000?! It was supposed to be this awesome new generation and it sucked royally! The 80s were so happy, and fun...from what I can see. I was born in 88 so I am on the tail end of the decade and don't remember diddly before 1994 LOL But the 90s were awesome! Light up sneakers and the best TV shows ever were on TV then. Most people weren't worry about if they would have their house in a year...and gas was cheap enough you didn't have to budget for it!

*sigh*

Those were the days!!

Made in the 80's and raised in the 90's! I was born in '88, and while sometimes I wish I was born in the 60's or 70's, I can't complain about the 90's because that was the next best thing! That was an awesome decade.

My favorite thing to come out of the 90's had to have been: all the 90's Disney Cartoons, TGIF, Martin, Living Single, "mushroom cuts" (yall remember how a lot of them cute boys had those hair cuts?), even the corney PSA anouncements.

My sister and I were talking about how the 90's was an important decade as far as race relations is concerned (i.e Rodney King, LA Riots). Not that those were necessarily positive, but I think they were important from a historical standpoint. Even with t.v. I do feel like in the 90's they made an effort to include different ethnicities. So that was a good thing.

I also remember that music channel "the box" that played music videos. We got it bootleg...but hey, it was all good :p

And do you guys remember that PBS show called "Ghost Writer" (word). That and Wishbone were off the chain. Especially wishbone. There's this facebook group called "Why, I haven't read the literary classic, but I did see the Wishbone!". LOL. that's basically me. raised off of tv.

I could go on and on!

Made in the 80's and raised in the 90's! I was born in '88, and while sometimes I wish I was born in the 60's or 70's, I can't complain about the 90's because that was the next best thing! That was an awesome decade.

My favorite thing to come out of the 90's had to have been: all the 90's Disney Cartoons, TGIF, Martin, Living Single, "mushroom cuts" (yall remember how a lot of them cute boys had those hair cuts?), even the corney PSA anouncements.

My sister and I were talking about how the 90's was an important decade as far as race relations is concerned (i.e Rodney King, LA Riots). Not that those were necessarily positive, but I think they were important from a historical standpoint. Even with t.v. I do feel like in the 90's they made an effort to include different ethnicities. So that was a good thing.

I also remember that music channel "the box" that played music videos. We got it bootleg...but hey, it was all good :p

And do you guys remember that PBS show called "Ghost Writer" (word). That and Wishbone were off the chain. Especially wishbone. There's this facebook group called "Why, I haven't read the literary classic, but I did see the Wishbone!". LOL. that's basically me. raised off of tv.

I could go on and on!

I don't know anyone else in the world that watched Ghost Writer! :hug: I'd almost began to think I made it up in my mind! haha I looooooove Wishbone. I've been a member of that group on Facebook for at least a year! lol

Was there a non-bootleg version of The Box? It was barely a real channel. lol I loved it though. That's where I heard about a lot of new music before it got popular.

Yeah, the 90s was a good decade. :) I miss it--the TV shows, the music, and everything. I definitely miss gas being $.99 a gallon. haha

90'swhere the worst tim of my short life
i was teenage in 1990's i turn 20 in 1998
the tvs show where good
i grow up listen to michael's music
i do want to repeats of some of the 90's tv show
in 2000- till now tv shows are kind of boring to watch
and dvd players come out so can watch a few 80's/90's movies

I don't know anyone else in the world that watched Ghost Writer! :hug: I'd almost began to think I made it up in my mind! haha I looooooove Wishbone. I've been a member of that group on Facebook for at least a year! lol

Was there a non-bootleg version of The Box? It was barely a real channel. lol I loved it though. That's where I heard about a lot of new music before it got popular.

Ghost Writer fans unite!

Did you know that Samuel L. Jackson was one of the fathers on Ghost Writer? I never knew that! Now whenever I watch clips on youtube I feel wierd....maybe because I keep expecting him to curse somebody out or somethin' :rofl:

But not that many people I talk to remember that show either. Maybe we were just cool and watched PBS :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yPJ1wNqBb8

Who Is It, you guys get The Box in England! Cool :punk: ::note to self....take a trip to England::

Hmmm...maybe the box was just bootleg in general then. For some reason I just remember my family being all "hush hush" about and we weren't supposed to let our neighbors know we had it lol! But remember the days when music channels *actually* played music videos? Nowadays I feel like I hit the jack-pot when I go to MTV and find a music video! But then I get sad again because the music is usually lame:doh:

An 80's baby, a 90's kid, that's me! My faves were SAVED BY THE BELL! (I still enjoy watching it sometimes lol), Biker Mice From Mars (had a crush on the brown mouse), Knight Rider, Quantum Leap, the A-Team, etc etc. The 90s really had some really great TV. The music sucked pretty bad, though.

I'm a 90's kid, I remember most of these, it's nice to think of the early days tbh. :)

I was born in 1985 and know almost every single one of those shows!! but HEARTBREAK HIGH is my ultimate favorite!! But I can't watch it anywhere on internet... it was made before the digital era... I wish they would rerun it, then surely someone would tape it and put it online!! :D

Back