As A Fan,What Is More Important To You ??

I love this time when there's so much excitement around and we don't know what's going to happend next and of course I would love to hear new material from Michael but if he decides to retire, I wouldn't kill myself.
He has already left huge mark in my life and in music industry so he doesn't need any 'comeback' IMO. There will always be people who says 'he's too old doing this' and stuff like that, but I'm happy when Michael is happy.
Right now it's just feels that Michael himself isn't ready to retire yet, and that's totally fine with me ;)

whats important to me is michaels health , if he is happy doing whatever he is doing then that is enough for me
i will continue to surpport whatever happens in michaels life , be that . more tour , no tour ,more music ,no music ,more curls , no curls ,more marridge ,no marridge , etc . etc,
as long as he remains happy and content then i dont see why i should expect more from him ,
i wont try to change my idol either , i love him just the way he is .
good thread.

Last edited:
ooooh y'all don't wantthe version i done created...i don't care if he records...i just like seeing him out and about w/ the chillun....who cares, he's already done it all and set the bar hella high....

remembering my p lea to god i made about three yrs ago TODAY........i don't care if i even see him again, let him go hom eto his kids and let this mess be over. i got my wish....

ooooh y'all don't wantthe version i done created...i don't care if he records...i just like seeing him out and about w/ the chillun....who cares, he's already done it all and set the bar hella high....

remembering my p lea to god i made about three yrs ago TODAY........i don't care if i even see him again, let him go hom eto his kids and let this mess be over. i got my wish....
Me too, so def me too:clapping:

Interesting thread. For me, I don't really care how successful Michael's comeback is, as long as the music is good. I mean, I want him to be successful, but I mostly just want a good album out again.

As for the music, I'd prefer it if he went back to his roots, and made music like he used to. I would love it if we got another album in the vein of Off The Wall/Thriller/Bad/Dangerous.

Last edited:
What's more Important to me Is for michael to be nourished In good health and love...
And experience happiness and a strife free life...To be respected as the Intelligent sound mind man he has alway's been !
For him to know my heart burst with ''ABSOLUTE PRIDE '' as a fan but most of all as a black person ,because michael you are my ''LIGHT'' and I Thank God In heaven for gifting this world with your beautiful essence ...All the days of my life I will carry you with me and spiritually love you for eternity !
God Bless you Michael ,

I`m serious: the most important thing to me - he`s healthy and happy with his life (I`m sure his kids give him strength).

As a fan - may not be much expected of him. Michael needs to handle the hard times. If he believes he has the power to make music again, then I am pleased and would support him.

I love him anyway - with or without a new album.

I know plenty aren't going to agree with me, but I think Michael should retire

To be fair, MJ should retire when he feels like he did all he can do.

MJ has done it all practically and if he still feels that he wants to continue, then he should stop. He can do music forever, that is one of the best things of being a musician, there really is no age to stop working. Quincy is 75 and still producing. MJ is in the retirement age 49 pusing 50, but if he still has it, he should keep going.

MJ does not have to prove to critics about anything. He can still sing, dance, produce, compose, create, etc. We just haven't seen him do any of those things in a while.

Now, as a fan, what is important to me, is that MJ comes back and do what he is known to do: entertain, perform, have fun. These days, I honestly do not care what he does regarding his career. He knows what he wants. MJ can have fun with his career these days and if he has to do interviews that expects him to reveal a lot of himself, then, so be it. I am fine with that. I will support Mike no matter what. I realized that I forgot what it feels like to be a fan and not more of a protecter/defender of MJ. Those days regarding MJ going through a very serious life crisis is over (hopefully) and I will always support Mike. I am just more focus on being the fan and being surprised by MJ again.

I'd personally like to see an MJ more connected with the fanbase. The best way to end speculation is to be your own spokesperson. A blog, a new official website...

I don't blame the guy a bit for being a private person with the stuff he's been through, but as a fan, who could complain about seeing updated news or some exclusive material for fans?

I agree with what you stated, here. I agree totally. I also would not mind if MJ does a few youtube videos here and there. Shock people. LOL.

as he has said before- "I love doing the exact opposite of what people expect".

He said that? Aww sucks, he is my kind of artists!! I love the unexpected. :wild:

i don't care if he records...i just like seeing him out and about w/ the chillun....who cares, he's already done it all and set the bar hella high

Same here and with hsi whole family. Just chillin'. :) That is why I love the pics of Mike and his kids. Just lovely.

This is a good thread, ChiChi.

I want to see him come back with something new. Not something rehashed (Thriller 25), not something to appeal to the masses (like Madonna did with her latest... ie NO TIMBALAND), something we aren't even expecting. Michael is who he is because he tries new things, and makes incredibly innnovative stuff. One could argue Invincible, his weakest, was weak because it feels dated - its not timeless like Thriller, Bad, or Dangerous. I want to see him shake it up, maybe even return to the Thriller style (I don't mean rehash it, but try bringing back the magic that was thriller. bring pop music beyond a 30 second loop repeated for 5 minutes).

Sadly, if Thriller 25 is any indication of what's to come... I think i'm going to end up sorely disapointed.

Michael is 'Mr Music...Mr Rhythm...Mr Entertainment...'
he is all about art.... that's the way he communicates with the world....

all I know is that sooner or later he will be back with his new album...and visual arts

and it's worth waiting!

not only for his fans but also for the whole musical world

:)

Last edited:
to me the most important thing is :heart:Michael doing what he likes, what he thinks is the best and just be his own version. :)

whatever he be like, or his album will be like, i surely will adore and love. cuz i believe that he knows best and he always know how to ROCK MY WORLD. :wild:
:heart: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart: :wub::wub::wub::heart::wub::heart::heart::wub::wub::wub::heart::heart::heart:

Last edited:
As a Fan, What Is More Important to me?

MJ's well been in all ways: health, wealth, career, his family. Peace & Love in his life.

I waited on him eternity and I can do again as well. No problems. I count my Blessings and thankful when he show up.

Yes, I want MJ's back, but I understand he need his time. No pressure! :)

Last edited:

Michael is 'Mr Music...Mr Rhythm...Mr Entertainment...'
he is all about art.... that's the way he communicates with the world....

all I know is that sooner or later he will be back with his new album...and visual arts

and it's worth waiting!

not only for his fans but also for the whole musical world

:)
Great topic Chichi...

Yes, I will accept whatever he has to give. Personally, I have a feeling he does want to perform again. By his looks from those pictures at the brirthday party, you could see it in his eyes, like, YES, I'll Be Back Folks!!!!! :)

Last edited:
i was reliving the msg performance of billie jean on video...

and...even if MJ wanted to, he couldn't be the same way twice. you know, that performance was better than motown 25. during the last stage of the performance when he goes into the putting the hat back on and such, and he spins his way into the circular moonwalk, his body is defying gravity, and leaning forward and backward while stiffly up and down like a straight pole, ala smooth criminal WITHOUT the special shoes..

that is magic.

ur not going to get what u got before, no matter what he does...

and i love that.

i would love to hear his new stuff
michael said we ain't seen enough yet

i was reliving the msg performance of billie jean on video...

and...even if MJ wanted to, he couldn't be the same way twice. you know, that performance was better than motown 25. during the last stage of the performance when he goes into the putting the hat back on and such, and he spins his way into the circular moonwalk, his body is defying gravity, and leaning forward and backward while stiffly up and down like a straight pole, ala smooth criminal WITHOUT the special shoes..
OK now i have to watch the MSG Billie Jean performance again LOL

**goes to YouTube**

Last edited:
Back