As Christmas Approaches:Did MJ Celebrate C.Mas??

BillieJean84

Proud Member
I know that when Liz Taylor came over to MJ's house in the early early 90's, she had for Michael a Christmas tree for him all decorated, etc. & he unwrapped his like 8 or 9 water guns lol.

My question is: 1. Did MJ start celebrating Christmas after his kids were born??

Did he stop being a Jahova's Witness?? I don't know how that works..

yes he celebrated xmas for years. the decorations were still on his gates in june

Liz Taylor said in 1993 that this was Michael's first ever Christmas :D and it took her years into convincing him to celebrating it. Aww.

yes he celebrated xmas for years. the decorations were still on his gates in june
yeah they were up, didnt the security guard claim Blanket was really into Christmas? I remember one of the employees saying that Michael at times used to to tell them to pretend its Christmas for the kids, and they'd 'celebrate' it throughout the year. Oh Michael. :(

yeah they were up, didnt the security guard claim Blanket was really into Christmas? I remember one of the employees saying that Michael at times used to to tell them to pretend its Christmas for the kids, and they'd 'celebrate' it throughout the year. Oh Michael. :(

Lol I love that story! Blanket loves christmas but the neighbours kept complaining that MJ had his decorations still up and the security guard told them 'you wanna tell the baby that they've got to be taken down?' The neighbour left them alone after that!

Lol I love that story! Blanket loves christmas but the neighbours kept complaining that MJ had his decorations still up and the security guard told them 'you wanna tell the baby that they've got to be taken down?' The neighbour left them alone after that!

lol!! Bless him!! :wub:

Man I would give anything to be MJ's neighbors. I wonder who the he** hisn neighbors were anyway ; probably some snobby stuck up ppl who had no friends anyway

Im glad he celebrated it. Ive allways thought Christmas would be something Michael would love.

Its the time of year which everyone comes together and everyone is so happy on Christmas.

Christmas was made for someone like Michael. him not being able to celebrate it while he was kid to me is just so sad bc he missed out on great memories that comes with the holiday and not just sitting on santa's lap or getting presents but being with his family and just being happy and decorating a christmas tree. breaks my heart still knowing he was allowed to growing up. honestly i will never ever understand why a religion of all things would forbid a holiday like christmas and birthdays. makes me sad.

this christmas however feels so empty without michael. i truly hope that katherine has a change of heart and allows christmas to celebrated bc Michael's children grew up with christmas and it shouldnt be taken away espeacialy from little blanket who loves it so much.

I love christmas but this year I cant shake the feeling of it being empty and something being missing. That something is Michael. Every time I think about it I just want to cry. Christmas will never be the same without him.

First Christmas without Michael... :cry: Magic has gone.

didnt the security guard claim Blanket was really into Christmas?
that turned out to be fake it was some internet reporter/local channel that set it up. they pretended to be speaking to mjs ppl on the intercome but it was shown to not even be mjs house

Back