At 49 do you think MJ has the passion to be on stage?

no news ----> negative threads started by so called "fans" to keep themselves occupied

I think he does. Hell, Paul McCartney and David Bowie are still performing, and they're in their 60s. Prince and Madonna are still performing, and they're the same age as Michael.

The question is, though, does Michael still want to go on tour? He's never enjoyed touring very much, and he could survive just by releasing new material. It's really up to him.

I don't get why MJ doesn't do many performances. Didn't he used to say he feels at home on stage?

Anyway, I think he will be able to do it, Madonna + Prince do it and many other artists have dont it wayyy past that age.

I do not believe there will be an album this year. This is for legal reasons. Now if you can't wait for the album, go listen to Chris brown or Omario until Michael is ready. He is having time out, which is quite appropriate since he has been doing it since the age oif 5.

Last edited:
No CD this year
legal reasons
substitute Michael with Brown and O

????

The hell you smokin' lol if it is really that good, give me some :ranting

No CD this year
legal reasons
substitute Michael with Brown and O

????

The hell you smokin' lol if it is really that good, give me some :ranting
:lol: I am predicting that MJ will clear the deck of all his legal business first before he releases a new album. This album is indeed ready and waiting but the timing is not right. He will not allow anyone to sabbotage his project, so he needs to see them in court first and send them on their way. If he loses a case in court, they will not be able to claim this 'baby' as part of payment.That will take the whole of this year.:)

Last edited:
baaaah!

can you imagine the sales if he had released anything during the arvizo trial? Can you? It would not have even needed to be new material, the **** would have flown of the shelves. A Michael Jackson trial is media gold and guaranteed Free publicity.

Well datsymay, at least the prince thing i UK I think must be solved first. I don't know any more cases in progress

I don't know about any old fart :D but I think the Prince thats suing Michael in the UK is still on.

Look all ya'll pessimistic fans are gonna be really salty when MJ blows ur minds (WHICH HE WILL DO) in the coming years. And when he does, i bet all of ya'll are gonna be realllllll quiet, like you never doubted him. How i know this? Cuz it's a continuous cycle that never ends. You doubt the man, and u get blown away. The WORLD doubts the man, and they get blown away. The sad thing about this whole thing is we are his fans who are supposed to support him...not doubt him in his endeavers....there are PLENTY of people out there that can do that doubting job for us. But that's okay...ya'll go ahead and recite this whole 'he hasn't done anything for seven years, and I don't care if he went through 3 years of hell during that time period either, he should have been performing" mess.....ya'll keep going. Just wait.

Wums

But MJ has not been active on stage since 2002..how would he be abel to do it?
you're talking about a man that has been on stage and in the spotlight since the age of 7, lived, survived and championed through 50 years of challenges that neither you or i will ever experience. open your eyes to who you're doubting.

I'm sure Michael will have a tour to promote his new album, otherwise the new album will have a destiny similar to Invincible.

again...i think people don't know what happened with Sony in order for Invincible to have that 'destiny'. Meh.

Think about your question, and ask Tina Turner, Johnny Mathis, Tom Jones, Barry Manilow, and many others that are over 49 if THEY still have the passion to perform onstage. And you will find that 1.) Yes they do and 2.) They can still put on a pretty damned good show.

I get personally annoyed by these types of questions. They are AGE-IST at best. Period. Who is to tell ANYONE that they are too old to do something??

Back