B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

If he tries to further his career with this scam, i hope the Estate goes after him with a PROPER paternity test....

Brandon is not going to after the estate because he knows the test is ****ery. If it was real deal, and MJ is really his dad, I have no doubt in my mind that he would put the claim to estate.

I don't think estate should do anything, it just gives more attention to this ****ery and that is exactly what they wanted beginning with. They want headlines, fame and interview on tabloids, and if estate goes after him, it just creates more attention to Brandon.

Goddamned, I would love to have Michael as my father, but to do something like this is just so out there:bugeyed Crazy people!

Brandon is not going to after the estate because he knows the test is ****ery. If it was real deal, and MJ is really his dad, I have no doubt in my mind that he would put the claim to estate.

I don't think estate should do anything, it just gives more attention to this ****ery and that is exactly what they wanted beginning with. They want headlines, fame and interview on tabloids, and if estate goes after him, it just creates more attention to Brandon.

I meant that IF he starts using this to his advantage, calling himself MJ's child and what not, in order to further his career and make a living off of MJ, then yes the Estate should do something to shut him up, IMO
If he plans on stopping here, then i agree with you, though.

[h=2]MJ's Alleged Son[/h][h=4]DNA Test Results Are Bogus[/h][h=3]Ripped from 'Terminator'[/h][h=5]less than a minute ago BY TMZ STAFF[/h]EXCLUSIVE

0306-dna-bogus-paper-wm-1.jpg

Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."

As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.

TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.

Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.

But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.

0306-google-search-sub-1.jpg

And that's not even the best part -- a reverse image search of the logo shows a bunch of results for "Terminator Salvation." A little more digging revealed the logo was used on PROMOTIONAL T-SHIRTS for the movie.

Can't say we're all that shocked.

0306-terminator-files-t-shirt-4.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/micha...t-results-terminator-salvation/#ixzz2vGczt8uf

He doesn't look like Michael. He looks like one of those MJ impersonators with no make up. He doesn't sound like Michael, he sounds like people who try to imitate Michael...

If fatherhood is judged by the look, sound and mannerism, I think Navi, Ecasanova and other impersonators have better chance MJ being their father than Brandon:)

MJmedia returns is all over the place with this since she has like forever made videos on B Howard being Michael's, same as she's done with Omer. It's sad that so many fans and fans I respected believes in all these lies. :( and when they say he's the same voice as Michael they seem to forget that Michael's real voice isn't that high pitch.

And I don't think he look like Michael at all, if I would compare him to any Jackson it would be Jermaine.

DNA test on fatherhood of Brandon Howard may actually match with Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father
The test first made an alleged link to the King of Pop himself, but a source close to the Daily News said the Jackson patriarch is actually the father of Howard, who is believed to be referenced in Michael Jackson's 1982 hit 'Billie Jean' with the line: 'The kid is not my son.'

It could have been the Jackson Six.
Organizers of an off-the-wall DNA test :rofl: claimed on Thursday to have proven that Michael Jackson is the biological father of singer Brandon Howard.
But a source close to the Jackson clan told the Daily News that it was Joe Jackson — the King of Pop’s pop — who is the actual father.

Howard, who is believed to have been born in 1981, has long been rumored to be the child Jackson referenced in the 1982 hit “Billie Jean” with the line: “The kid is not my son.”
The Jackson family has long been aware of speculation that Howard is Michael Jackson’s son. They just don’t buy it.
“I’ve been hearing for years that Brandon is Joe’s son,” the source said.

Attempts to reach Howard, who does not have a birth certificate, were not immediately successful. His mother, 53-year-old pop singer Miki Howard, was reportedly repped by Jackson family patriarch Joe Jackson in the 1980s. She also appeared in the 1993 movie “Poetic Justice” with Janet Jackson.
The genetic mystery — is he *****’s son or his brother — reached a bizarre peak at a press conference in Beverly Hills on Thursday that was organized by shipping heir Alki David and streamed live on his FilmOn.com website. Brandon Howard wasn’t present for the hyped announcement but confirmed in a Facebook post that he gave a DNA sample for the test.
Dr. Joseph Goodman, a Beverly Hills dental surgeon, revealed the results, and claimed he obtained a sample of Michael Jackson’s DNA from a dental device that had belonged to the “Thriller” singer. He purchased the device at auction.

Goodman pulled a piece of paper from an envelope and said the test showed the “probability” of the King of Pop being a parental match was “99.9 percent.”
“I think we have the proof,” Goodman declared.
Despite Goodman’s claim, the paperwork did not include the names of the test subjects or the name of a testing lab, but David told viewers such tests are typically done anonymously and that other information was redacted as a security safeguard.

“I’m sure that there will be doubters and there will be haters and there will be those who create, build a controversy, but it is what it is,” David said.
Jackson estate lawyer Howard Weitzman didn’t see things that way, however.
“It sounds like a fraud to me,” Weitzman told the Daily News later Thursday.
Brandon Howard has admitted Michael Jackson is a big inspiration for his work, but he claimed Thursday he had nothing to do with David’s press conference.
“I’ve never self-proclaimed to be Michael Jackson’s son,” he said in a Facebook video. “I’m definitely not suing the estate. I’m taken care of very well. And also, I make my own cash, OK?”
Former child actor Corey Feldman, who was pals with Michael Jackson during his moonwalking heyday, attended David’s press conference and told The News he believes The Gloved One is the father.
“Personally, I do, because I’ve never met two people who were more alike in my life,” Feldman, 42, said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...son-lovechild-article-1.1713304#ixzz2vGl1aaym

MJmedia returns is all over the place with this since she has like forever made videos on B Howard being Michael's, same as she's done with Omer. It's sad that so many fans and fans I respected believes in all these lies. :( and when they say he's the same voice as Michael they seem to forget that Michael's real voice isn't that high pitch.

And I don't think he look like Michael at all, if I would compare him to any Jackson it would be Jermaine.

I don't get this person! How on earth she/he believes Omer/Howard being MJ's sons, when Michael, since he was young wanted kids his own, and even divorced LMP because she didn't want to have children with MJ at that time? If there were MJ's kids out there, I believe he would have claimed them happily as his sons, but as his will states, he has no other children than PPB.

Does this mjmedia claim Donte is Michael's too?

It pisses me off how people are so quick to believe that some random dick says that he is Michael's illegitimate son despite barely resembling MJ POST surgery. Even with some stupid f**king letter that is obviously so fake cos ya know, it's not like a professional organisation would have a professional letterhead or anything.

But also when he actually does have children, who actually have a reasonable skin colour for children of a mixed couple and also have the same skin colour as their aunty (La Toya), one of whom has vitiligo, another one who looks very much like a young MJ... but still everyone refuses to believe they're his kids. Then you have the autopsy stating ~12-13 years after Prince's conception that he still had healthy sperm. WHY is it so hard to believe that Michael actually had sex with Debbie and used his own sperm?

I've seen people compare this to the song Billie Jean, saying MJ met 'Billy' in '82 and that BJ came out in 1983 therefore the song 'MUST' be based on 'Billy'. When in reality, there are demos of Billie Jean going back to at least 1981 - an entire year before they supposedly met.

Oh yeah, I forgot, Michael had the ability to foretell the future too.
dry.gif

F***ing hell some people are just so stupid. Just... ugh.
a3Zqtod.gif

-_-

Why I have the feeling that he probably is Michael's brother and not his son?? Mmmmmmm..Joe?? What's your opinion about this???

Why I have the feeling that he probably is Michael's brother and not his son?? Mmmmmmm..Joe?? What's your opinion about this???

He's not a Jackson. His father is Augie Johnson and that's who he takes after. The guy in this pic is his father

11d3e649fcba1bd521afec62287e0.jpg

Just because Brandon styles his hair and eyebrows like the Jacksons did in the early 80s that won't make him related to them.

[h=2]MJ's Alleged Son[/h][h=4]DNA Test Results Are Bogus[/h][h=3]Ripped from 'Terminator'[/h][h=5]less than a minute ago BY TMZ STAFF[/h]EXCLUSIVE

0306-dna-bogus-paper-wm-1.jpg

Here's a shocker -- the DNA test results that allegedly prove 31-year-old Brandon Howard is Michael Jackson's son are BOGUS ... in fact, so bogus ... the logo from the so-called DNA testing lab was ripped from "Terminator Salvation."

As we reported, FilmOn.com's Alki David put on a spectacle Thursday -- claiming he had DNA results proving singer B Howard was the biological son of the King of Pop. He then produced the results showing a "99.99999%" probability that MJ was Brandon's dad.

TMZ obtained a photo of the DNA doc -- allegedly from a testing facility in Ireland called "DNA Lab." We searched high and low but could find no such generic DNA lab in Ireland.

Skeptical, we investigated -- a simple Google image search of "DNA results" turns up a bunch of sample docs with the same exact easily-stealable format as the one we got.

But the coup de grace -- we then Google image searched "DNA logo" and the first result ... literally ... was the same DNA pic used in the "DNA Lab" logo.

0306-google-search-sub-1.jpg

And that's not even the best part -- a reverse image search of the logo shows a bunch of results for "Terminator Salvation." A little more digging revealed the logo was used on PROMOTIONAL T-SHIRTS for the movie.

Can't say we're all that shocked.

0306-terminator-files-t-shirt-4.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/micha...t-results-terminator-salvation/#ixzz2vGczt8uf

I don't understand how they thought they could get away with this stunt! I mean, you don't hold a press conference claiming to be the blood son of the most famous person in the world, and expect people not to check the facts. Duh!!!

I've seen some fans getting vicious about this and saying the estate should sue them... blah, blah, blah. I don't agree with that. That's taking it too far. Yeah, this definitely seems like a publicity stunt, but it's not deserving of the start of some lawsuit. If anyone should be sued, it needs to be the creeps who are accusing Michael of molestation.

Goddamned, I would love to have Michael as my father, but to do something like this is just so out there:bugeyed Crazy people!

Very true. It just goes to show how crazy Michael can make people.;)

Of course they faked the lab and the test results, what else did anyone expect?

I don't get this person! How on earth she/he believes Omer/Howard being MJ's sons, when Michael, since he was young wanted kids his own, and even divorced LMP because she didn't want to have children with MJ at that time? If there were MJ's kids out there, I believe he would have claimed them happily as his sons, but as his will states, he has no other children than PPB.

You took the thoughts right out of my mind! Fatherhood was something Michael ached for... and he said it from early in his adult life. The press are idiots... well no, I guess since they are only interested in web hits and ratings, they know which buttons to push on us fans. As for the fans that believe this... based on what concrete evidence, I would ask them.

So we are back to normal and Howard is not Michael's son.
I wonder what is going to be next claim and from who, as I don't think they are going to end any time soon.
I put my money on Corey, as he seems to be a bit off balance or in need for money if he participate this kind of low life ****ery.

I do feel pity for Howard's mother, and now she is branded as real life Billie Jean in media, thanks to her own son.

Yes I think she do. She because I know she is a she since she's been around for so many years under different names. She post in lot of places and makes videos about Michael's love life and she state everything as facts and like she's someone who lived on his shoulder and saw everything with her own eyes. It doesn't matter what other proofs there is that refutes hers, she is the one with the right answers. Crazy really

Since that "DNA test" looks like bullcrap, now we can stop feeding that creep and let him die. He doesn't deserve any of our attention unless he goes after the Estate which I doubt because Weitzman could easily shut him the hell off with a real and reliable test.

Some people's comments on this recent tmz article: "the DNA test may be fake but he's the spitting image of Michael." "He really looks and sounds like Michael though." Are they fukking kidding me!? :head_bang:

Last edited:
Retweetet von Melanie321
CARTER ?@semiCARTERmvtic 21 h.
Three ways to try and come for Mike post-death: 1) claim he molested you. 2) claim you're PPB's biological dad. 3) claim you are his child.

6928152zp2p8m.gif

Last edited:
The more i read the more crazier it gets. Ivy points out some good facts here. i didn't know they used DNA from 30 years ago.... that itself makes things questionable. and i disagree that the estate should let this go. it's too serious and some fans are actually believing this guy.

Michael Jackson MJ's Dental Mold NO DNA!
about a minute ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

mj-retainer-filmon-3.jpg

The man behind the Michael Jackson DNA test initially went to an L.A. lab ... and TMZ has learned the lab results showed NO DNA on Michael Jackson's dental mold.

A manager at the lab tells TMZ ... last month Alki David's people took the dental mold to the lab, along with a water bottle, a black towel and cigarette butts to test them. Alki's people told the lab the other items contained the DNA from Jermaine and Tito.

The lab report -- obtained by TMZ -- shows the dental mold document titled "Alleged Father." The other items were all titled "Alleged Uncle."

The lab report shows NO DNA was recovered from the 31-year-old dental mold, so the test could not be performed. The only one that had any DNA was the black towel -- and it showed NO relation to B Howard. Translation -- B Howard is NOT related to ANY Jackson.

A source connected to Alki David tells TMZ ... Alki didn't trust the lab and that's why he says the went to a DNA lab in Ireland.

Alki says the Ireland lab recovered DNA from the mold and then determined there was a DNA match with B Howard.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/07/michael-jackson-dna-b-howard-jermaine-tito-lab/#ixzz2vJKV6zI7

and of course ET tonight is claiming that there was a match. please ET get your information right for once. the DNA test was faked.

I hope that eventually the news that there was not a match with the DNA gets around to the media outlets that are screwing up the facts with this story.

What did Al Sharpton say at Michael's memorial? Something like "there was nothing strange about you daddy but it was strange what he had to deal with". Something like that and people have the nerve to call Michael weird or strange. He was the normal one. He had the craziness surrounding him.

All these people should be ashamed of themselves. They never think about Michael's kids and how it affects them. All for their own selfish reasons. It makes me sick.

Well - looks like his mother's statement isn't too clear either. We felt sorry for her too soon.

Back