B Howard To Reveal DNA Test Tomorrow to Prove Michael Is His Father

Right, a tv show producer calls you, asks you for your DNA, and without even asking what it is for, you say "sure man, I'll take a sample right now - check your postbox in the morning." I guess it's also a coincidence this kid tries his hardest to look and sound like Michael. When the clip with his 'statement' started playing it sounded like Paul McCartney doing his crappy high-pitched MJ imitation. And what the hell is Corey Feldman doing there? That basically tells us all we need to know about the chances of any of this being authentic.

It's so over-the-top that I almost forget how sad this really is. It seems like these kinds of things will continue to haunt Michael even now that he is no longer here. Okay, I guess we cannot know 100% sure whether this is indeed all rubbish, but everything except for the dad's story sounds rather ridiculous.

I agree. Who in the world came up with the idea to do something like this? It makes me sick. Why now? I can't believe it.

To be honest I don't care about his claims. It's much better to read about fake Michael's son than freaks like Robson.

So now that the episode is over, what is he going to say about his and Corey's tweets and his dad's statement? It makes them all look very foolish. I guess people will continue to use Michael to make money and for publicity.

To be honest I don't care about his claims. It's much better to read about fake Michael's son than freaks like Robson.
The fact that false paternity claims are considered by fans to be relatively 'lightweight' in Michael's world just shows how crazy and tragic this all is.

Btw, I think that just because there are worse accusations leveled at Michael, that should definitely not mean that ones like this (which is still very serious) should not be taken seriously.

I am amazed that they think that an 'orthodontic device', or a dental impression or similar, which has been purchased at auction ( and probably handled by dozens of people) is a suitable comparator.

Anyway, it seems that 99.9% is not particularly convincing proof in DNA paternity testing terms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The probabilities associated with DNA tests are often misinterpreted, even by experts. Although you might typically hear that a man has a 99.9% chance of being a child's father, this isn't really a correct statement. In reality, 99.9% is the probability that any other man in the population will have a different DNA profile. The 0.1%, then, is the probability that any other man in the population has an identical DNA profile.

The difference is subtle, but important, especially in the courtroom. Juries and experts alike may interpret a 0.1% probability of someone else in the population having the same DNA profile as a 0.1% probability of innocence. However, if a population is made up of a million people, that means you could actually expect 1,000 men to share the same DNA profile, making the DNA evidence a lot less conclusive.

Or to put it another way...The techniques typically used in DNA paternity tests do not give a 100% accurate result. If there is a .1% margin of error, then there is a 1 in 1000 chance that a randomly selected person would get a match result on the test.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100629165211AAE4L52

Last edited:
Well according to the results he IS MJ's son:

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/michael-jackson-son-brandon-howard-dna-test/

as long as we can believe that
(a) they used MJ's DNA
(b) they used B Howard's DNA
(c) they didn't rig the result
(d) didn't lie in the press conference.

Actually we can deduct that he's not MJ's son if we look to some facts. DNA doesn't last for long if it's not stored properly. For example even with a proper device (which keeps DNA airtight and sealed and avoid contamination), DNA only lasts 50-60 months in room temperature. Longer than that it requires to be in a temperature controlled environment also known as a freezer.

They claim MJ's DNA come from a 30 year old dental implant. Unless that implant was properly sealed right after it was done and kept in right temperature for 30 years, the DNA on it would be contaminated and degraded and unsuitable for any proper comparison or matching.

Let's all be smart about this and not blindly believe to so called tests with no proof.

This is probably one of the most non proffesional reporting moments I've ever seen... a bunch of nobodys reading something they have no clue about. Not even that E! "dignity" to have a so called DNA expert to talk about the details and the proccess. You know, just to pretend they know what they're talking about. Not that this would help them anyway, just pointing out how it's SO badly done.

If B. Howard thinks teaming up with Corey Feldman gives him some type of credibility with this STUNT, then he really did loose his damn mind! B. Howard overdoes his MJ impersonation by the way! lol LIke not even real fathers and sons ACT that creepily a like! SMH

I don't think he sounds anything like Michael when he sings. Some may argue he looks like Michael, but that's likely the effects of a hired professional make up team that's probably tied to his label, who would also try to exploit the whole "Michael" image. Even in the so called "denial" video, it seems like he went through deliberate effort to appear on camera the way he did, just the make up and everything looked prearranged.

He doesn't look like Michael. He looks like one of those MJ impersonators with no make up. He doesn't sound like Michael, he sounds like people who try to imitate Michael...

Waiting for Mark Lester to claim he is one half of Brandon's father........

Actually we can deduct that he's not MJ's son if we look to some facts. DNA doesn't last for long if it's not stored properly. For example even with a proper device (which keeps DNA airtight and sealed and avoid contamination), DNA only lasts 50-60 months in room temperature. Longer than that it requires to be in a temperature controlled environment also known as a freezer.

They claim MJ's DNA come from a 30 year old dental implant. Unless that implant was properly sealed right after it was done and kept in right temperature for 30 years, the DNA on it would be contaminated and degraded and unsuitable for any proper comparison or matching.

Let's all be smart about this and not blindly believe to so called tests with no proof.

Ivy, with all due respect where did you get this information.
While dismissing this story as a hoax, I have to disagree with your facts above. No going into much detail, just look at this, for example:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8162066
It is possible to analyse older DNA samples.

Another person using Michael for money and attention. Just because it's on TMZ doesn't make it true and if there are people out there who believe it, then they have no brains. First time I've heard that a tabloid show is qualified to analyze DNA tests too. Comical :D

True B. Howard didn't look that made up in the face tryin to look like MJ a few months ago in that Corey Feldman interview he did with Sway, an old DJ from MTV who has his own radio station and youtube channel! Corey Feldman went on there discussing his book and he brought along B. Howard where of course MJ name came up and then Corey hinted B. Howard was MJs son and that Latoya would announce it in her reality show! Which never happened! SMH And of course B. Howard just sat there not denying anything Corey said...so to act like he is innocent now in all of this is laughable since Corey is again involved!

I smell a load of BS and it's coming straight from Mr. Howard..and I use Mr. very lightly. TMZ says he's going to announce to the world he's got concrete 100% proof...Michael Jackson...you ARE the father...stuff.

All of the sudden, he denies it and says it's not happening.......maybe because he was behind it all and the tests came back negative. Maybe like some hinted earlier...the real father is Joe or Jermaine. lol

Sheryl Crow said in Bad 25 that molecules changed when MJ entered in to room, maybe that molecule thingy changed peoples head too and they went crazy?

I think so... Michael is gone and some folks have gone totally insane.

Michael the "shaman", the "voodoo priest". . . LMFAO!! These spontaneous long-lost children (and their Dirty Diana mamas) need to sit down somewhere and quit PLAYING. I'm crying laughing reading this thread :lmao:

Here's a little diddy by Screamin' Jay Hawkins to fit the occasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kGPhpvqtOc

Last edited:
One wonders what that Corey is getting out of this deal--maybe 10%.

I loath B. Howard and never could be endeared to him since he first allowed this nonsense to try and further his career, He cateres to believers and even allowed Pearl Jr to interview him and promote the nonsense he was MJ's son... and now this DNA - BS. Cory is another one that makes crap up as he goes along and exploits and lies about MJ for his own gain. Cory is one goofy ****** ****** IMO and most likely part of the reason MJ didn't want anything to do with him. This whole stunt is an insult to Michael and his children. . For him to take part in cooking up this scheme with B. Howard is despicable and self serving at Michael expense.

Ivy, with all due respect where did you get this information.
While dismissing this story as a hoax, I have to disagree with your facts above. No going into much detail, just look at this, for example:
It is possible to analyse older DNA samples.

different sources of DNA.

In your example they take DNA from the bones right at the time of testing. Here they claim they have DNA from saliva from 30 years ago. For that you can simply search for DNA degradation and/or proper storage of DNA. For example check this from CA courts : http://ag.ca.gov/publications/finalproof.pdf. If 30 year old DNA that was lying around and changing hands at auction could be examined, all the law enforcement people wouldn't spend millions of dollars to store evidence in freezers and such.

What would happen if B. Howard had one of his family members put the Piece in their mouth, before he had it tested. Or put it in his own mouth. ?

Also is their verification this was actually Michael's? I didn't see that, if there was. So B. Howard's own family denies it and comes against him. I would think it would also be an insult toward his own father and mother to make such claims. He cant play innocent., he was allowing this rumor to go on for a long time and he cant play dumb about the DNA Test either. . Im sure this latest exploitation of Michael for his personal gain , lost him respect in the fan base.

Apologies...I meant to multi -quote

[Ivy, with all due respect where did you get this information.
It is possible to analyse older DNA samples. /]

different sources of DNA.

In your example they take DNA from the bones right at the time of testing. Here they claim they have DNA from saliva from 30 years ago. For that you can simply search for DNA degradation and/or proper storage of DNA. For example check this from CA courts : http://ag.ca.gov/publications/finalproof.pdf. If 30 year old DNA that was lying around and changing hands at auction could be examined, all the law enforcement people wouldn't spend millions of dollars to store evidence in freezers and such.

I think the analysis of 'ancient dna' often relies on finding mitochondrial dna in bones and suchlike ( as in the article quoted below). Mitochondrial DNA is inherited only from the mother (in B Howards case, Mikki), so it would be pointless to compare mitochondrial DNA with any samples from a male, as it cannot show paternity. (so I understand).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There were no genetic tests 400,000 years ago, so our ancient relatives didn't know as much about themselves as we know about them now.

Scientists have reconstructed a nearly complete mitochondrial genome of an ancient human relative, whose remains were found in Sima de los Huesos ("pit of bones") in northern Spain. It is the oldest DNA to be recovered from an early humanlike species, authors of a study wrote in the journal Nature.

The ancient species that has revealed some of its genetic secrets, via bone fragments from a femur, is probably not directly linked to your family tree though.

etc......

How they did it
Paabo and colleagues used a new method for sequencing ancient, degraded genetic material to put together the 400,000-year-old specimen's mitochondrial genome. It is the oldest DNA ever found outside permafrost conditions -- in other words, it was not permanently frozen.

Mitochondria are structures in cells that convert food energy into usable forms. DNA stored in the mitochondria is passed to children through the maternal line only (i.e., only moms can pass it on), so it's only a small snapshot of inherited genes.

Genetic material in the cell's nucleus comes from both parents and gives a fuller picture of genetic heritage.

To study genetics of our ancient predecessors, researchers have an easier time studying mitochondrial DNA because there are hundreds of times more copies of it in each cell.

Article continues at some length......

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/12/09/health/oldest-human-dna/index.html

Last edited:
I think the analysis of 'ancient dna' often relies on finding mitochondrial dna in bones and suchlike ( as in the article quoted below). Mitochondrial DNA is inherited only from the mother (in B Howards case, Mikki), so it would be pointless to compare mitochondrial DNA with any samples from a male, as it cannot show paternity. (so I understand).

My point was DNA extracted from bones versus saliva sample are different things. They even test fossils / dinosaurs from DNA samples from bones or teeth etc and they get the DNA from the cells in those bones/teeth. In this case they say they got the DNA from a 30 year old dental impression. That's the toothpaste like thing that hardens and becomes a mold of the teeth. Yes that would have saliva. Which would interacted with the chemicals on that material. and 30 years later based on handling and storage the DNA sample would probably get degraded. Earlier in the day I was looking for some devices/containers which you would put the cotton swab with DNA in it and it would be airtight sealed and not allow sunlight. They said DNA stored in such way would stay intact for 52 months, longer than that it would require refrigeration. So as far as I'm concerned , I don't believe a DNA sample lying around for 30 years would be in perfect position.

and even before this - it's not even proven that the device does belong to MJ.

Plus anyone can fake such DNA test. Get an item that belongs to MJ, contaminate it with your own father's DNA, then test it against yours and claim MJ is your father.

Of all the Jackson men in that family that could have fathered that FRAUD, he picked the one that was 1. worth the most and 2. not alive to contest the DNA test by providing a viable sample first hand.

That was the huge red flag for me!

is it even legal to do DNA tests on random people like that? Don't you need - i dont know a court thing to do paternity tests? Or can i just show up to a dna testing facility with the dna of random dudes and ask for them to do a check-up?

And how will the media be able to explain how Michael was able to father this scam artist, but not PPB?

Also is their verification this was actually Michael's? I didn't see that, if there was. So B. Howard's own family denies it and comes against him. I would think it would also be an insult toward his own father and mother to make such claims. He cant play innocent., he was allowing this rumor to go on for a long time and he cant play dumb about the DNA Test either. . Im sure this latest exploitation of Michael for his personal gain , lost him respect in the fan base.

Yes. In my opinion, Howard should be ashamed of himself for dragging his own family and Michael into this mess.

Brandon't father says it best:
'Brandon just happens to be one of those kids - the wannabe Michael kids - his whole life. He loved Michael Jackson so much.
'He wanted to look more like him and he had a little success in Japan, that’s where this whole thing started. It became this mystery that he would never answer.
'It's been a plan for a long time, he wants to help his career, that's what I believe.
'Any kind of controversy that gets out there in the world, right now, helps.'

Now friendly again with Miki, Augie said he spoke to her today, adding: 'Miki thinks Brandon is losing his mind!'

If he tries to further his career with this scam, i hope the Estate goes after him with a PROPER paternity test....

Back