BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

I've sort of half-heard an unfounded rumor that apparently you would have expressed a hesitating thought about reportedly indecisive probable hope of the release of BAD tour on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Is that true?

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA love this ^^. Thanks for the laughs guys.

$%28KGrHqF,!lkE6BvYm%29TMBOhB,3KwQ!~~60_3.JPG

Original Poster

I just got through watching the Moon Walker Blu Ray and let me tell you if you have not seen it the images of the Bad Tour in HD are AMAZING!!! Let's stop saying can they release the Bad Tour in HD/ Blu Ray--they CAN. This tour was indeed captured on film. Seeing this tour in any other way would not do it justice in any way. So you DVD owners need to start getting your pennie ready to buy a blu ray because you will be pretty jealous when us blu ray owners start talking about how amazing the Blu Ray is.

I cannot wait until this Blu Ray is released!! Lawd have mercy. I'm buying like five copies!!

I just got through watching the Moon Walker Blu Ray and let me tell you if you have not seen it the images of the Bad Tour in HD are AMAZING!!! Let's stop saying can they release the Bad Tour in HD/ Blu Ray--they CAN. This tour was indeed captured on film. Seeing this tour in any other way would not do it justice in any way. So you DVD owners need to start getting your pennie ready to buy a blu ray because you will be pretty jealous when us blu ray owners start talking about how amazing the Blu Ray is.

I cannot wait until this Blu Ray is released!! Lawd have mercy. I'm buying like five copies!!

It's highly unlikely they will release it on Blu ray when Vision wasn't released on Blu ray. There is still nothing to suggest it will be released at all. It looks to be just an album reissue and documentary.

It's highly unlikely they will release it on Blu ray when Vision wasn't released on Blu ray. There is still nothing to suggest it will be released at all. It looks to be just an album reissue and documentary.

A lot more work would would have to be done to release 40 or so videos in HD than it is to release one concert from start from to finish on Blu Ray.

What updates have you received, other than past releases, that would indicate they were not planning on releasing at all or on blu ray?

What updates have you received, other than past releases, that would indicate they were not planning on releasing at all or on blu ray?

But what updates do we have that they plan ANY concert release at all? Of course I hope, but who knows.

What did he say?

He deleted the post I believe, maybe because MJEstate told him to?

He didnt delete the FB post. It's still there. He wasnt speaking about BAD25. He was speaking about his New Book release
Dressing Michael Jackson: Behind the Seams of a Fashion Icon [Hardcover]

Michael Lee Bush I see the announcements were made,, So exceited it's finally coming ,,, alot of work and difficult times re-living those past 25 years going through all the archives, boxes and dark cubby hole where things were squirreled away,,, hope it's all what the fans are expecting,,,,

Fantastic news, "Hope it's all what the fans are expecting" this is making me expect a BAD World Tour DVD more and more now :)

^Thanks :better:

Thank you for the Dirty Diana video! That was great! Michael not shy lol.

I will love anything that gets released for Bad 25 but I will admit that if there is no bad tour dvd that it will be disappointing. It's just because Michael isn't here and it would be such a treasure to have.

That's Brad Buxer... his longtime musical collaborator. :)

Thanks. I know the man, but didn't know how he looks like. I still don't know how John McClain looks like. So that has to be Dangerous sessions because Brad started to work with MJ in 1989 on Heal the World session.

Ok ok ladies, there are male MJ fans excited for Bad 25 aswell! :p

I will be so dissapointed if we don't get a BAD Tour DVD.

@ 1:17....just.....I just.....:naughty:
OHHHH yum yum, OHHHH yum yum, OHHH yum yum. I think you got the picture.

Marebear Michael is not shy when he is performing for sure!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back