BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
6954411604_d487ddfe1d_b.jpg

Classic Albums: Michael Jackson’s Bad 25th Anniversary Special

Hello People!

We’re back with a new BrandoSoul podcast! In this particular podcast, we will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s 1987 landmark, Bad. We will be offering in-depth insights about the classic album and era that catapulted Michael Jackson into iconic status. I am joined with special co-host, Jesse Jenkins and new guest, Henry Cooper. All MJ fans and music lovers have to get into this epic special. This is one for the HIStory books! Please enjoy, comment, and follow BrandoSoul!

Part 1: http://archive.org/details/MichaelJacksonsBad25thAnniversarySpecialpartOne
Part 2: http://archive.org/details/MichaelJacksonsBad25thAnniversarySpecialpartTwo

Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

Who is the guy with white shirt and socks? And blue shorts?
Brad Sundberg.
http://www.bsunmedia.com/news.html
Nice little stories there:)
"He typically drove himself to the studio alone. For a while he drove a big Ford Bronco with dents and scrapes on it. He was not a great driver. More than once he called into the studio to say he would be late after being in a fender bender."

billyworld99;3627151 said:
6954411604_d487ddfe1d_b.jpg

Classic Albums: Michael Jackson’s Bad 25th Anniversary Special

Hello People!

We’re back with a new BrandoSoul podcast! In this particular podcast, we will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of Michael Jackson’s 1987 landmark, Bad. We will be offering in-depth insights about the classic album and era that catapulted Michael Jackson into iconic status. I am joined with special co-host, Jesse Jenkins and new guest, Henry Cooper. All MJ fans and music lovers have to get into this epic special. This is one for the HIStory books! Please enjoy, comment, and follow BrandoSoul!

Part 1: http://archive.org/details/MichaelJacksonsBad25thAnniversarySpecialpartOne
Part 2: http://archive.org/details/MichaelJacksonsBad25thAnniversarySpecialpartTwo

Absolutely loved it, thoroughly enjoyed listening and recommend every fan to aswell. Thank you all :)

Brad Sundberg.
"He typically drove himself to the studio alone. For a while he drove a big Ford Bronco with dents and scrapes on it. He was not a great driver. More than once he called into the studio to say he would be late after being in a fender bender."

Thank you so much for this. It was a great read. Makes me even miss him more. :(

I love the comments about Michael's driving abilities.

I love the comments about Michael's driving abilities.

Me too:)

"I guess I should mention at this point that Michael is an awful driver. He hit everyone's car in the studio lot at least once, including mine. One time, he rear-ended a guy on the 101 freeway, and just left the scene because the guy got out of his car and started screaming at him. Eventually, he gave up and got someone to drive him in to work every day."

http://axecollectorblog.blogspot.com/2007/10/my-brush-with-badness.html

Michael cannot be good at everything, was blessed with other abilities than driving:)

While I feel that The Dangerous Tour was Michael's live performance peak, the Bad Tour truly is magical and must be released to coincide with Bad25, Its an essential part of the Bad Era. I strongly feel like a concert from each year should be released, a first leg concert from 87 (When IMO, Michael's vocals were strongest Bad Tour wise) Wembley, and LA 89. The Tour is amazing!

While I feel that The Dangerous Tour was Michael's live performance peak, the Bad Tour truly is magical and must be released to coincide with Bad25, Its an essential part of the Bad Era. I strongly feel like a concert from each year should be released, a first leg concert from 87 (When IMO, Michael's vocals were strongest Bad Tour wise) Wembley, and LA 89. The Tour is amazing!

I think that there were several peaks:

-Victory
-Bad
-Dangerous
-History

each of them being differently magical.

-This is it was going to be the perfect seal...

p.s. unfortunately Invincible's potential was unexploited and the tour never had the chance to be planned.

I think that there were several peaks:

-Victory
-Bad
-Dangerous
-History

each of them being differently magical.

-This is it was going to be the perfect seal...

p.s. unfortunately Invincible's potential was unexploited and the tour never had the chance to be planned.
Triumph was amazing as well.

Triumph was amazing as well.

Yes Triumph was the beginning of MJ's kingdom. :)

But for the first time ever MJ performed Billie Jean, Beat It, Thriller, WBSS, ... live was on Victory Tour. It was blasting. MJ was full of energy!

Look at his face telling that the energy is ready to blast:

images
images
images
images
images

I wish they release on blu-ray:

LIVE:

-Destiny
-Triumph
-Victory
-Bad
-Dangerous (another than Bucarest)
-History
-MSG

+ bonus blu-rays of The Jackson5 & The Jacksons

I think that considering Michael never wanted to do the Victory tour and it was another thing he was forced into doing by his mother,the energy was amazing.

I think that considering Michael never wanted to do the Victory tour and it was another thing he was forced into doing by his mother,the energy was amazing.
I agree! Victory is cool, but he really took it to the next level for the Bad Tour imo. His energy level is high for the Victory Tour, but he just took it into the stratosphere for the Bad Tour. It's also amazing how much he continued to improve as a dancer in just those 3 years ('84 till '87), especially when you consider that he was already the biggest star in the world by then. Many would have rested on their laurels, but MJ just continued to push himself - always growing and polishing his craft. What a perfectionist.

SoCav - so very well said!!

I agree very much.

I am worried about Zakk. He hasn't posted in a while and I am beginning to realize that he might not want any BAD Tour Live release on Blu-Ray any more.

Yeah, but just imagine what he could've done if he did a tour for Thriller. I always wanted him to perform PYT and Lady In My Life live. There's just so much stuff I wish Michael could've done in the Thriller era like doing a music video for WBSS. Because the dancing would be crazy! Especially when the song comes to the chant. Ugh... :(

I am worried about Zakk. He hasn't posted in a while and I am beginning to realize that he might not want any BAD Tour Live release on Blu-Ray any more.

I do want the BAD World Tour second leg and it is essential that the estate release it as all of the fans want it and it was Michael's greatest tour.

I do want the BAD World Tour second leg and it is essential that the estate release it as all of the fans want it and it was Michael's greatest tour.

Are you sure you are not saying all this to do us a favor? I started doubting your willingness to see it released.

Are you sure you are not saying all this to do us a favor? I started doubting your willingness to see it released.

I want to see it, Michael was amazing at these concerts and it will be a dream come true to see a full concert from the second leg.

The man in photo is not Brad Buxer. This is Brad Buxer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wyxEM1_f4s

Brad Sundberg.

Oh, it's Brad Sundberg.:doh: Thanks for straightening that out.:yes: Someone else (not here) identified that guy as Brad Buxer (with short hair).

I want to see it, Michael was amazing at these concerts and it will be a dream come true to see a full concert from the second leg.

I feel some hesitation in your post. Are you sure you want it released?

66HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA good one.

Brad Sundberg.

:giggle: Trust u michael hahahah

All that is actually confirmed is a BAD Pepsi Commercial coming in May to sponsor BAD 25
so That I think would confirm at least a BAD 25 Album and possible DVD becuase they Did Sponsore MJ BAD Tour ..

I think some kind of announcement or explainantion will come in May when the commerical is Released
Commercial will say what they are sponsoring .. Im going to reamain hopeful and Keep the Faith :)

IMO this is ridicilous how they are keeping us fans in the dark like this, knowing how much we want the Bad Tour.

Its just not time ... When its time they will announce when and what will be released.
Hey If MJ was alive it would probably take much longer :timer: and thats a fact Jack :)

Im sure we will get some info in MAY .. ( A few weeks) if Pepsi Add is released as they said.

Its just not time ... When its time they will announce when and what will be released.
Hey If MJ was alive it would probably take much longer :timer: and thats a fact Jack :)

Im sure we will get some info in MAY .. ( A few weeks) if Pepsi Add is released as they said.

I think that Zakk is responsible for this situation. The Estate has been probably hesitating to release anything related to BAD TOUR Live on Blu-Ray since Zakk's hesitating posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back