BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - Official Discussion Thread

I sent his message on and stated we are expecting it and will feel cheated if they dont :)

I hope that cinema release of Bad Tour 88 concert happens too

I expect to get the original Bad CD with 1 unreleased track and a few remixes. We will also get the Spike Lee documentary included, but we obviously want more and Michael deserves the best.

scaled.php

I expect to get the original Bad CD with 1 unreleased track and a few remixes. We will also get the Spike Lee documentary included, but we obviously want more and Michael deserves the best.

*sadface*

They should release a few. I'd be incredibly disappointed if they'd release only one unreleased track/demo. Surely they have quite a few from those sessions, including demos of, say, Dirty Diana, TWYMMF, etc.

1 previously unreleased track = :(

*sadface*

They should release a few. I'd be incredibly disappointed if they'd release only one unreleased track/demo. Surely they have quite a few from those sessions, including demos of, say, Dirty Diana, TWYMMF, etc.

I know, it would be awful, but we have to be realistic, think of what they had for the ''Michael'' album. I'm just basing my thoughts off the way the Estate have previously acted.

*sadface*

I'm sure we'll get more than just one new song. If we got 2 on Thriller 25 when MJ was still alive, I think we'll get 2-3 unreleased song at least. My opinion is 3 or 4 new songs.

I would be surprised if we'll get 3-4 unreleased songs. Remember, that would be 30-40% of the lenght of the last full album (up to over 50% if you don't count some special songs^^) And this is just a re-re-release.
I'm expecting 1-2 new songs and would be happy with that if they're good and not messed/modern'd up.

I would be surprised if we'll get 3-4 unreleased songs. Remember, that would be 30-40% of the lenght of the last full album (up to over 50% if you don't count some special songs^^) And this is just a re-re-release.
I'm expecting 1-2 new songs and would be happy with that if they're good and not messed/modern'd up.

But remember that they didn't use any Bad era song on MICHAEL album. I think that they saved them especially for this release. And according to various sources there are many Bad outtakes so in my opinion 3-4 new songs is very possible number.

They released For All Time and Got the Hots on Thriller 25 and that was while MJ was still alive.

Buffalo Bill, Eaten Alive (MJ Demo), Groove of Midnight, Make or Break & French Version of I Just Can't Stop Loving You would be great in my opinion.

^^I am with OnirMJ with this.. I expect at least 2 complete "Bad" era songs & a "Demo" for this album "IF" it gets released.

**CROSSES FINGERS**

But remember that they didn't use any Bad era song on MICHAEL album. I think that they saved them especially for this release. And according to various sources there are many Bad outtakes so in my opinion 3-4 new songs is very possible number.

They released For All Time and Got the Hots on Thriller 25 and that was while MJ was still alive.

Buffalo Bill, Eaten Alive (MJ Demo), Groove of Midnight, Make or Break & French Version of I Just Can't Stop Loving You would be great in my opinion.

You're right, Bad seems to be the only era that was left out of "Michael" (besides OTW). It's just that in most MJ releases we had minimal bonus material, even after his passing. Anyway, 4 outtakes would be awesome, but I rather keep my expectations low as the past taught me.

I'm overly excited for this release, despite the fact that nothing official has dropped yet :p Personally, I'd rather have an "Invincible 10" (which they missed, so I15 would make more sense), but Bad 25 is definitely number two.

*wishes on a star* Bad Tour in Wembley cinema release... please... :D

I have no hesitation about what I want to be released, especially the BAD World Tour second leg! I love that tour so much and it really does need to be released.

I have no hesitation about what I want to be released, especially the BAD World Tour second leg! I love that tour so much and it really does need to be released.

I agree.

The long hours of wait before posting this half convincing post of yours speaks volumes.

I wonder if they will dress up the subway where the video was made to commemorate the event? That would be cool for Brooklyn and fans.

The long hours of wait before posting this half convincing post of yours speaks volumes.

Has anyone got any information directly from John Branca or Howard Weitzman or any of the crew that worked on this Tour, to let us know that it is being released?

Has anyone got any information directly from John Branca or Howard Weitzman or any of the crew that worked on this Tour, to let us know that it is being released?

Branca just dropped by for a cup of coffee to my house (he says hello to you), and left. I forgot to ask him about it. Anyway, next time I see him I'll ask him.

The second leg of the tour in the theaters!!! :) I just don't want it in 3D because I have a feeling they will. Since the documentary Spike coming out with, I think it would be like an dvd with the cd. Like what they did for Thriller 25. Why didn't they do anything for Off The Wall?

Pretty sure that snippet has parts from Another Part of Me in it? The ssshhhu bits.

Need vocal snippets ;)

Last edited:

Hmm, is this legit?
Pretty sure that snippet has parts from Another Part of Me in it? The ssshhhu bits.
Yeah, and (seemingly) badly copy/pasted as well.

The same account also posted a second snippet, also supposedly from the Price of Fame:
http://youtu.be/SxSZRBm8GdU

Again, no vocals, just an ad-lib - which is always kinda suspicious (I am trying to remember if I heard that exact "hooo" before, but am not sure). Given that the same account also uploaded a fake Man in Black snippet, I am inclined to believe this is not legit and just a random 80s song with some MJ ad-libs pasted into it.

Hmm, is this legit?

Yeah, and (seemingly) badly copy/pasted as well.

The same account also posted a second snippet, also supposedly from the Price of Fame:
http://youtu.be/SxSZRBm8GdU

Again, no vocals, just an ad-lib - which is always kinda suspicious (I am trying to remember if I heard that exact "hooo" before, but am not sure). Given that the same account also uploaded a fake Man in Black snippet, I am inclined to believe this is not legit and just a random 80s song with some MJ ad-libs pasted into it.

The 'hoo'?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzZ_urpj4As&feature=player_detailpage#t=66s

Yeah and I also think it's fair to say that this snippet sounds too dated. MJ was ahead of his time during that era. It just doesn't fit.

Need vocal snippets ;)

Too short to say whether it is from APOM or whether it belongs to this other song. But certainly does make one think of APOM. The aouw shout too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back