BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

There was way too much crowd shots in Bucharest dvd. I didn't like it. We want to see Michael dance not fans fainting.

Zakk;3633414 said:
if the estate released more than one concert on a box set I would love to have:
• Wembley 88' July 14th & 15th
• Kansas 88' February 23rd
• Madison Square Garden 88' March 3rd, March 5th
• Rome 88' May 23rd
• Tokyo 87' (first night)
• Osaka 87'
• Tokyo 87' Black shirt Version
• Brisbane 87'
• Tokyo 87' Red shirt version
• Tokyo 88' December 11th
• Los Angeles 89' January 27th
now that would be a fantastic box set for the fans.

They're the same thing. The very first night was the black shirt night...

To Sony & The Estate, Please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year without over editing.

might come back on August 28th because by then we will know everything that's being released for BAD 25.

Galactus123;3633398 said:
And please release 2 concerts.

10 concerts

if the estate released more than one concert on a box set I would love to have:
• Wembley 88' July 14th & 15th
• Kansas 88' February 23rd
• Madison Square Garden 88' March 3rd, March 5th
• Rome 88' May 23rd
• Osaka 87'
• Tokyo 87' Black shirt Version
• Brisbane 87'
• Tokyo 87' Red shirt version
• Tokyo 88' December 11th
• Los Angeles 89' January 27th
now that would be a fantastic box set for the fans.

this is my final post until August 28th, see you then guys :) god bless you and To Sony & Estate please release the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray/DVD & in cinemas this year.

this is my final post until August 28th, see you then guys :) god bless you and To Sony & Estate please release the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray/DVD & in cinemas this year.

They might not have noticed your posts.

I agree with Bumber.

I wanna see 2 legs moonwalking.

I love them to include the fans reaction and their fainting, it's part of Michael's magic. Because we could only see it from the tv now, even though michael was brilliant, its still far from the real experience, at least seeing the fans reaction help me get a little feel of being at that moment. To see the full picture of Michael's brilliance, the audience reaction is also a part of the magic. I hope the Bad concert was like the 'man in the mirror' live performance in moonwalker. It would be a dream come true.

(ps I knew a lot of people became fans after watching Bucharest concert, they wowed by Michael's stage presence and how he could made people go crazy.)

Last edited:

:punk:

(download higher resolution scan here)

Last edited:

@MJJLatvia nice fanmade cover :D I hope they do release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year, please make it happen Sony & Estate.

To Sony & The Estate Please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year.

@MJJLatvia nice fanmade cover :D I hope they do release the Bad Tour 1988 on DVD/Blu-Ray & in cinemas this year, please make it happen Sony & Estate.

To Sony & The Estate Please release the Bad Tour 1988 this year.

:rofl: :D

Keep it up, Zakk!

Dear Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson,
to see this tour will honestly be a dream come true, Michael was so wonderful during the 88' leg of the Bad Tour his vocals are so amazing. his moves so perfect and he looked great!

so please Sony & Estate please release the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray/DVD and in Cinemas this year we will be so thankful so please make it happen.

Zakk, maybe take a break a bit :) I'm sure you've been heard.

Zakk, maybe take a break a bit :) I'm sure you've been heard.

ok, I will stop asking for a bit now. but please tell me that it is 100% being released this year.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I hope they show only the crowd and not once MJ, because I'd like to see the excitment in the eyes of the crowd.
HAAAAAAAAA thanks for the laugh.

Zaak if this comes out in a cinema, I swear I would go every day, plus buy the dvd and pepsi cans. Maybe they could show it in a few big cinemas for 3 days. I am sure that the effect of seeing this on a big screen must be out of this world.

Last edited:

btw Michael wanted to add more crowd shots to Bucharest to make it seem more exciting, but I don't want any crowd shots at all I just want to see michael perform all the way through. Please Sony & The Estate of Michael Jackson release the Bad Tour 1988 without over editing.

This is so confusing to me, for Michael, out of anyone, knows how frustrating it is when you want to see what a performer is doing and then the camara shot is manipulated and taken off what ya most wants to see. In MJ's case, it was James Brown's footwork, for me, I want to not miss any dance moves he's doing, period, and when I watched Bucharist, I was so frustrated. At any given moment I wanted to see what he was going to do next, but all of a sudden I'm seeing the crowd. I was like, "hurry, get back to him, get back to him! gaaahhhhh"

I just watched today his Bad tour performance of Lovely One on YouTube, from a couple tour spots, (I think Japan was one, and Australia the other) and it got me so pumped up for this Bad Tour DVD/Blu-ray! And I'm hoping to be able to see as much of his moves as possible. It is so fun to see him go, go, go! Every energenic movement is pertinent to each beat of the song. :woohoo: It's part of the whole visual experience.

(could kick myself for not seeing the Bad Tour the first time around. Man!)

LOL. You really believe that?!
If we get the Bad Tour on DVD/Bluray it will be beacause the Estate and Sony have planned on releasing it from the start, not because the fans asked!

Exactly that and the petition that has been going around since at least 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back