BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion Thread

will this be with the Bad Tour 1988 DVD too, Or are they only announcing the album then? I'm getting extremely excited remember this? "and that moonwalk he does, oh it's lovely" hehe I want the Bad Tour 1988 on Blu-Ray & DVD this year.

z,pepsi,person,woman,commercial,pesi-beeb2ad8b02de72f8384efd2d4fb0d23_h.jpg

BR & DVD of the Bad Tour 1988 anytime this year will make me happy.

eva-longoria-pepsi.jpg

Sony can't. Sony sponsored X-Factor - American Idol's major competition. Also, Coca Cola is one of the sponsors of American Idol, so don't expect to see any Pepsi ads either.

Hmmm... so the announcement may be made over the weekend and Gaz's big news will be out on the 20th... Coincidence?

:fear:

Sony can't. Sony sponsored X-Factor - American Idol's major competition. Also, Coca Cola is one of the sponsors of American Idol, so don't expect to see any Pepsi ads either.

Hmmm... so the announcement may be made over the weekend and Gaz's big news will be out on the 20th... Coincidence?

no-meme.jpg

Eva Longoria is hot. WOW!

no-meme.jpg

Ur doing it wrong! :p

no-meme.jpg

u mad bro?
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

no-meme.jpg

u mad bro?
troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

yao_ming_face_500.jpeg

Bad Tour 1988 please.

if the bad tour isn't released then what is the point? I will not be interested in this unless it i to be honest.

Capitalise on your footage vault, package albums for an artist the way the deserve to be, other bands and artists do, don't know why Michael is any different!?! he was the best performer, show it!

i really hope we get the Bad Tour 88' this year "Stay by yourself don't get me wrong you wanna party."

Wembley July 14th, 15th and 16th please. :D

Idk, but for Dangerous 25 I would like Sony to ask the fans what they want. Wish they would do it for Bad 25 -_-

for Dangerous 25: i want Tokyo 1992 on Blu-Ray, and also Buenos Aires & Mexico Blu-Ray and the planned second disc with unreleased songs for example if you don't love me etc. Dangerous 25 next please and then for HIStory 25 I want live in Munich & Wembley 1998 and also Sheffield and Sydney 97, also unreleased songs. Ghosts 25 Blu-Ray :D Invincible 25 September 7th and 10th full shows on Blu-Ray. and unreleased songs from invincible.

Last edited:

i want Bucharest Blu-Ray with better camera angles, and also Buenos Aires & Mexico Blu-Ray and the planned second disc with unreleased songs for example if you don't love me etc. Dangerous 25 next please and then for HIStory 25 I want live in Munich & Wembley 1998 and also Sheffield and Sydney 97, also unreleased songs. Ghosts 25 Blu-Ray :D Invincible 25 September 7th and 10th full shows on Blu-Ray. and unreleased songs from invincible.

Zakk you really should work for Sony. No joke.

Wow this thread became a spam fest didnt it?

Bucharest has been overkilled. NEVER RELEASE IT AGAIN! There are hundreds of MJ concerts to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back