BAD 25 - 2012 - General Discussion [Closed] please cont. discussion in BAD25 Announcement thread

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Future MJ Projects from Estate - Bad World Tour DVD

News Just in

Apparantly this DVD is gonna be showing performances from Navi and he'll be lip syning to Jason Malchi vocals!!

OK that's not true

Is this official news from Michael's estate with a proper statement, or just hearsay. I'm sure at some stage one a Bad Tour concert will be released in DVD. Hopefully it will be a 3 disc Blu-ray or DVD set compromising of 3 separate Bad Tour concerts, hopefully Kansas City, Rome and London from 1988. But I won't take this news as official until I see an official statement about the project on Sony's Michael Jackson website michaeljackson.com.

I would love to have ghosts on dvd

Re: Bad tour dvd coming!

Erm Excuse me, I have no control over what MJNewsalerts puts up and takes down from their site.

Oh, Gaz, please, lol!
I didn't mean you have any relation to what they posted, I meant what you posted here, explaining you were in that meeting and that you had let him know how fans are so eagerly waiting for this concert in particular. Then you added they will release a double DVD some time during 2012. Then I asked you about you working really close to the Estate and you told me about they improving their lerning curve.
I just meant that :yes:

I'll believe it when I see it, of course, but this sounds a little more reliable than previous rumors.

Is this official news from Michael's estate with a proper statement, or just hearsay. I'm sure at some stage one a Bad Tour concert will be released in DVD. Hopefully it will be a 3 disc Blu-ray or DVD set compromising of 3 separate Bad Tour concerts, hopefully Kansas City, Rome and London from 1988. But I won't take this news as official until I see an official statement about the project on Sony's Michael Jackson website michaeljackson.com.

It is just hearsay. Take it for what it is.

Kansas City, London, Los angeles.
If this was the case, i would be prepearing my own grave by now

At the moment its just heresay but its been a rumour for the past year. Here's hoping for a Wembley concert being released.

Los Angeles,Kansas City,New York, London BAD Tour

i hope for Rome...or at least Wembley

So if the TII soundtrack is included, then it goes...

1. This Is It soundtrack
2. Vision
3. The Experience
4. Michael
5. Cirque Du Soleil soundtrack
6. Off the Wall re-release
7. Bad re-release
8. Bad Tour DVD
9. ???
10. ???

the experience is not a Sony release

If they gonna release the bad tour i think they gonna use the wembley concert...

Because everybody talks about these concerts & that location is also the most spectaculair i think...

ill bet they gonna come with official bad tour yokohoma 1987, same what they did with bucharest when the collection from mj came out.

Never mind any of the other things, though they would be nice to have, too.
BAD TOUR!!!!!!!! OMG

But this I will only believe when I see it in the shelves, and have made sure it's a legit product, not some ripped-off bootleg with bad sound and worse picture. Well, we'll see.

They should Really really Release A Three Disc set, like they did with Vision. This is my idea

First disc : Bad Tour 1987 concert (Brisbane with stevie wonder)

Seccond Disc: Bad Tour 1988/89 (Either Los angeles or wembley but i think wembely would be the best idea)

Third Disc, 1988 rehearsal, with interviews with the crew seeing mihcael work behind the scenes (Just like this is it)

I don't know if it's the right thread for it, but I have a question regarding Smooth Criminal:
Did he actually do the famous lean during the Bad Tour?
There are some amateur recordings of the song. For example this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DM_9mDvUZk
Judging by this video, it doesn't seem that he did the lean.

But as I searched for more videos on YouTube, I found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWI8LHrFFg
It's just a photo, but it says it all.

So he did the lean during the Bad tour???

I think it's coming out in 2012 (BAD 25th Anniversary).

Wait, did www.mjnewsalerts.com remove the news???

I checked http://www.mjnewsalerts.com/news/ but it starts with "Next Project, Off the Wall: Remastered", followed by "Feud Erupts Between Teddy and Will.i.am" and older news ... did you find the news?

Hi guys!

Yes, in short, I removed it by request.

Also, Garry had nothing to do with it being removed LOL

Hi guys!

Yes, in short, I removed it by request.

Also, Garry had nothing to do with it being removed LOL

Are you Kyle, the one publishing the info?
Why did you remove it if it is true? Gaz confirmed originally that he was there too, that there would be a double DVD and that the Estate AND Sony are working togther to buy the masters of this. So... what happened?
No longer a fact?

:unsure:

Are you Kyle, the one publishing the info?
Why did you remove it if it is true? Gaz confirmed originally that he was there too, that there would be a double DVD and that the Estate AND Sony are working togther to buy the masters of this. So... what happened?
No longer a fact?

:unsure:

Yes, that's me!

Me and Garry were both there, but what went on is confidential. I did get the okay to post it, after another site did, but then we all removed it by request.

Just wait a little longer, as soon as I get some solid information(confirmation/statement from The Estate) I'll post it. I'm sure Garry will too.

Reactions: PCR

Yes, that's me!

Me and Garry were both there, but what went on is confidential. I did get the okay to post it, after another site did, but then we all removed it by request.

Just wait a little longer, as soon as I get some solid information(confirmation/statement from The Estate) I'll post it. I'm sure Garry will too.

Ohhh.... now I see why some of Gaz and my own previous posts were deleted when merging the threads.
Ok, I will take care my words will not lead you into trouble.
But still... if you are not allowed to share something... simply don't do it. You know, we fans get so excited about these things and confussion rises out of nothing :lol:

Let me know when it's official :flowers:

Ohhh.... now I see why some of Gaz and my own previous posts were deleted when merging the threads.
Ok, I will take care my words will not lead you into trouble.
But still... if you are not allowed to share something... simply don't do it. You know, we fans get so excited about these things and confussion rises out of nothing :lol:

Let me know when it's official :flowers:

I was told I was allowed, I never post things like that without permission. But they made a mistake by saying it was okay. Live and Learn.

I don't know if it's the right thread for it, but I have a question regarding Smooth Criminal:
Did he actually do the famous lean during the Bad Tour?
There are some amateur recordings of the song. For example this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DM_9mDvUZk
Judging by this video, it doesn't seem that he did the lean.

But as I searched for more videos on YouTube, I found this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyWI8LHrFFg
It's just a photo, but it says it all.

So he did the lean during the Bad tour???

He did a "little" lean...he leaned forward but not so far like in Moonwalker or on other tours since there weren't no hooks which attached him to the floor.

If this news turns out to be true and a Bad Tour DVD actually comes to fruition, I really hope one of the Los Angeles '89 dates is what they choose to release.

For numerous reasons...

The only thing the Wembley shows have in their favour is a 70 000 + live attendance. Plus, the amateur recordings have revealed the entire show anyway...

As for Los Angeles '89...The Tour had fully matured and extra lighting and effects were used. Mike had re-tooled his dance repotoire and his stage outfits had been enhanced. Listening to the amateur audio recordings, Mike really rocked LA in '89!

Plus, MJ himself often used footage of the LA '89 shows in many of his official promo packages. Such as at the 1993 AMA's and most famously in the 'Brace Yourself' promo reel.

Mike's concerts nearly always were so much better and enhanced towards the end of each Tour and the Bad Tour is no exception. Plus, in LA, Mike performed more songs than Wembley.

They should Really really Release A Three Disc set, like they did with Vision. This is my idea

First disc : Bad Tour 1987 concert (Brisbane with stevie wonder)

Seccond Disc: Bad Tour 1988/89 (Either Los angeles or wembley but i think wembely would be the best idea)

Third Disc, 1988 rehearsal, with interviews with the crew seeing mihcael work behind the scenes (Just like this is it)

Wooow, i hope the first one is true.
MJ with stevie doing ''Just Good Friends'' you mean?! (The only thing i saw is that pic, with Michael and Stevie jumping) :p

Wooow, i hope the first one is true.
MJ with stevie doing ''Just Good Friends'' you mean?! (The only thing i saw is that pic, with Michael and Stevie jumping) :p

It has been confirmed that MJ and Stevie in fact performed a duet of 'Bad' not 'Just Good Friends' in Brisbane.

And I have no idea why I keep spelling it "Garry" lol GARY!!

There are also rumours that the 'Smooth Criminal' Lean was first performed in L.A. 1989 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back