Bad Tour DVD [CLOSED] Cont. discussion in The Estate Of Michael Jackson Re Wembley DVD Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
@etoile
why do we always have to blame that there was no promotion. i don't know in which contry you live, but on german tv every release had tv ads.
also not every dvd/blu-ray is promoted. and there are hunderts of sites that report about new releases and review them.
i mean when you go in local store you check the shelves right?
you go on amazon, type the name and its there.
so to me that "no promotion" is lame excuse and false.

Re: Bad Tour DVD (Disscussion Thread)

@etoile
why do we always have to blame that there was no promotion. i don't know in which contry you live, but on german tv every release had tv ads.
also not every dvd/blu-ray is promoted. and there are hunderts of sites that report about new releases and review them.
i mean when you go in local store you check the shelves right?
you go on amazon, type the name and its there.
so to me that "no promotion" is lame excuse and false.

I live in Canada and I didn't see any kind of ads whatsoever. If I hadn't purposefully looked it up on forums, I wouldn't have known it existed and I wouldn't have bought it, even though it was a product I very much wanted. That to me is bad promotion. I wouldn't have typed the name on Amazon if I hadn't known it existed. When potential buyers don't buy a product simply because they are unaware of its existence, then it's bad promotion.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I think quality will be ok

the Michael Album sold between 2.5-5 million copies. That had hardly any promotion. But i saw TV ads, etc. sooo....Bad25 should sell at most 10 million in the next 5 years.

the Michael Album sold between 2.5-5 million copies. That had hardly any promotion. But i saw TV ads, etc. sooo....Bad25 should sell at most 10 million in the next 5 years.

That's very optimistic...

I think we should be happy if BAD25 sell 5 million copies in the next 5 years.

BAD25 sales will be added to the BAD sales right?

Hi Guys! In relate of the concerns bout TWYMMF is not included I can say following. Before two years i received audio snippets of the multitrack recording which is meant to be the forthcoming audio cd release. I´d got it from a member who is no longer around us since some time. But he really had 100 % sources. We already know the audio HQ snippets from youtube. And TWYMMF WAS INCLUDED . As i have the information that those are parts of the forthcoming multitrack cd I have 100 % trust TWYMMF will be included. Even if TWYMMF is a recording from July 15th they will put it in. CAUSE YET I REALLY DON´T BELIEVE THE ESTATE WILL RELEASE AN UNTOUCHED CONCERT. Sure the source is from MJ´s VHS Tape. But during process of rippin´to DVD it won´t stay UNTOUCHED!....you know ;)))))

Last edited:

They could easilly add TWYMMF on the Live CD!

But I doubt they will add it to the DVD. - If they do it will be extra material I think!

BAD25 sales will be added to the BAD sales right?

It should be as it is the bad album just with extra features so i dont see why it wont be added to the original sales

It should be as it is the bad album just with extra features so i dont see why it wont be added to the original sales

Great! This will make BAD look even better on the sales lists!

Hope SONY will soon renew the certifications for all MJ's albums!

Great! This will make BAD look even better on the sales lists!

Hope SONY will soon renew the certifications for all MJ's albums!

Thing is im not 100% sure that is just what i presume

I remember Whitesnake released a DVD concert that also was a transfer from VHS. That might be pretty much the quality we're gonna get

That quality is BAD - in a negative kind of way!

I really hope Wembly will be better than that!

well, it's not THAT bad, if you watch in 480p... but I also hope Wembley will be better. although it doesn't seem so :(

^^^

That video of whitesnake is very bad quality IMO. I really doubt SONY will release Wembley in such crappy quality!

They should release it earlier. These months are gonna feel so long.

I like the dvd cover

59saib.jpg

^^^

Yeah the cover is good.

If that's a picture from the concert they are going to release - and that's the quality, then it looks good!

I think it's the ending of Rock With You!

^^^

That video of whitesnake is very bad quality IMO. I really doubt SONY will release Wembley in such crappy quality!

Yes, but minding what they did with 'Michael' album... I'm ready for everything :D

^^^

Yeah the cover is good.

If that's a picture from the concert they are going to release - and that's the quality, then it looks good!

it is a photograph, not a snapshot or video capture off the source.

:lol:

Video of Hitlers reaction to the announcement of BAD25. - Originally posted by Pentum !

Video of Hitlers reaction to the announcement of BAD25. - Originally posted by Pentum !

WARNING. Some language is not appropriate for children :D

I remember Whitesnake released a DVD concert that also was a transfer from VHS. That might be pretty much the quality we're gonna get

that's exactly what i'm imagining. i keep seeing vhs-y looking documentaries on tv, or really old music videos in bars and now i'm super attuned to it. Each time i see one i'm like "will it look like this one?" "will it look like this one?" i want to knooow!

Michael Scott's reaction to the 'no Blu-Ray' news.

[youtube]HZY0W1HLsoo[/youtube]

^^^^

These are funny, but i hope the estate does the best they can

^^^

Yeah the cover is good.

I love the cover too.

it is the end of I will be theeeeeeeeeeeeere.
Just after it is Rock with U. :)

Wembley 1988... Is it upscaled to HD? Blue-ray?.. Audio.... ?

So i was wonderin maybe like many of you.

The upcoming wembley concert, did they used the audio from the Engineer on this forum (GoFlying) ? Or will the audio be from the VHS tape??

Also any news about its being released in many formats?? HD or Blueray??

Re: Wembley 1988... Is it upscaled to HD? Blue-ray?.. Audio.... ?

From what I've read, the audio is directly from the masters provided by GoFlying. His mix (snippets of which have leaked online) will be on the live CD. The concert is currently only being released on DVD. Many fans have whined about that and have even started a PETITION for a LA concert to be released on Blu-ray. It's impossible to please fans anymore.

Correct me if I'm wrong :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back