Votes: 170 58.4%
  • HIStory!

Votes: 48 16.5%
  • I like both equally

Votes: 70 24.1%
  • I don't like either of them

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
I admit wholeheartedly that I love the "gold pants"....no question about it. But, MJs overall look in the Bad Concert is my favorite between the two.

I went for BAD tour!! He looks so freaking delicious, I just wanna eat him!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus he looks soo hot and sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I voted "I like both equally"..... He's always been hot as hell!!!!!! :cupid:

i went for both equally but when i think about it i like Bad better it was just so legendary and awesome!!! his silver outfit in Bad is so Badass its the best!

It's more than the clothes, it's what the clothes are clothing, ha ha. BAD is the best of times IMO, when life was still full of promise and maybe some illusions. He looked so darn happy. And Rock With You (Yokohama) always always makes me feel good. BAD rules!!

The name of Michael Jackson should be officially made the unit of measurment for sexiness. Especially Bad Tour Mike. I voted for Bad.

The name of Michael Jackson should be officially made the unit of measurment for sexiness. Especially Bad Tour Mike. I voted for Bad.

What a great idea!
He is the ultimate unit of measurement.
Anyone else would only be a fraction of it.

I voted Bad Tour of course.

Although I looooooove gold pants and I spent a lot of time admiring them, Bad Tour Michael was TOTAL PERFECTION.
His beauty, curls, bright eyes, his energy, his smile.... his everything.... :wub:

Hard to choose,but i voted History!

spkmbq.jpg

:dropdead: :wild:

Bad tour! KLASSIK! everything about that album was so spectacular.

thats man in the mirror united we stand 2003/ or 2001 lol @Shamoneee

Back