• I don't like either of them

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
There is NOTHING sexier than Michael on a BAD tour. :wub:

Oh my, I could just spread him on a cracker :lol:

:clapping: You said it superfly sister!
Lord have M.E.R.C.Y :swoon:
heaven.gif

If we talk about looks i prefer HIStory ERA, but not for much.

okay just THINKING about Michael during the Bad Tour just makes my heart start racing and my mind starts thinking "bad" thoughts :) lol...BAD TOUR FTW!!! DO NOT let me come across ANYONE looking like MJ during the bad era their ass is MINE!!!

It has to be the Bad tour. So, so, so gorgeous-the curls, the pout, the buckles, the guns-swoon! But HIStory we did have the gold pants and he looked so hunky with the meat on him.

There is NOTHING sexier than Michael on a BAD tour. :wub:

Oh my, I could just spread him on a cracker :lol:

lmfao well I could spread him out on the bed & well I'm sure you can figure the rest ;) I love the sexy buckled up look of bad but i also love that gold suit as those who like me love the manhood thread will know why ;)

so I have no preference for me MJ was sexy as hell in both & I sure would've if I were old enough then (I was a tiny child when bad was toured & a barely a teenager when history toured)

I was born in 85 in case you wondered

but believe me had i been older I so would have ;) deffo who wouldn't???

Last edited:
I went with Bad. Always loved that era look but just lately I have started to love the History tour look almost as much. Gorgeous. :wub:

Michael is forever hot

.......but I was nuts about him during the "Bad" era and I loved his physique at that time.....plus I'm a sucker for the Jheri Curl/Mullet:D:wub:
during the "Bad" era I think I could handle his hotness long enough to steal a kiss on the cheek atleast.....History I would have just died from his hotness instantly.

MJ_2_by_WiseWolf4.jpg

Oh my *bleeping* goodness so hot!!!

HIStory and This Is It!!!! Bad is good too, but I voted for HIStory.

Absolutely,BAD Tour '87.
Cuz it was the 1st Live for me.He was incredibly cooool!!!

HIStory without a doubt.
with some fans it's like mj only ever existed in the "BAD" era.

I like the bad era but I love the history era,goldpants and a mature Michael.

I am the history girl. I love his look, body shape, style, maturity...everything during this era. He is always perfect, I love all eras Mike!

Back