BAD25 - designated Discussion Thread

Re: BAD25 - The Announcement We Have All Been Waiting For [General Discussion]

Besides the picture of the deluxe case and the documentary updates we really haven't recieved any BAD 25 news. I'm surprised they haven't released more singles also!

Guys you might not like remixes but they are needed. Sure 16 demos and songs would be nice but if there are remixes that saves some bad era tracks for bad50 or other releases. They don't have a lot in the vaults. Keep that in mind. 10-30 years from nkw id like to hear unreleased mj too. I don't want it all gone now. Think of the future too.....

I'm sure Michael had more than enough songs/demos that could be included in the 30th, 40th and 50th edition of Bad or any of his released albums. I don't think too much remixes would be pleasant, maybe 1 or 2, I honestly don't like them that is true.

The estate needs to bring #BAD25 back in the forefront. take back the headlines.

No one (outside of the fan community) is talking about BAD 25th anniversary..with only a month & a half before release day.

I am gonna be beyond mad/pissed if this project fails....because we've waited too long for this moment.

Yup! I want this project to be huge! I want the world to know that this is one of the great things that all of his fans have been waiting for. I want the world to know that MJ still has billions of fans all over the world who will support and love him for the rest of their (our) lives!

ETA: I'm just a tad younger than MJ, but I made dang sure that my grown kids knew the brilliance of MJ, so that after I'm gone - they will continue to carry the torch for him. His legacy will never die!

I pre-ordered my BAD25 set from the fan website and I can't wait to get it! (doin' my happy dance now!) :woohoo: :dancin:

Man, I am missing him so MUCH today...more than usual. :(

remember when it was said that Michael could never surpass his sales of Thriller? Well it looks like Bad did that, over time, as far as the first landmark sales report for Thriller, which was forty million copies. Over time, relatively speaking, considering the success of Michael, it can be said that Michael surpassed Thriller, more than once.

remember when it was said that Michael could never surpass his sales of Thriller? Well it looks like Bad did that, over time, as far as the first landmark sales report for Thriller, which was forty million copies. Over time, relatively speaking, considering the success of Michael, it can be said that Michael surpassed Thriller, more than once.

I don't think BAD has sold in excess of 40million copies (album sales, not 'unit' sales), and I don't think it will, even with a few million added for BAD25.

Certainly BAD is not going to surpass the total sales of Thriller any time soon.

I'm disappointed they haven't released more singles too!

Release Smooth Criminal or some other song that never made it to #1. - Then we could make it #1 this time and give MJ back the record for most #1 singles of 1 album.

I'm disappointed they haven't released more singles too!

Release Smooth Criminal or some other song that never made it to #1. - Then we could make it #1 this time and give MJ back the record for most #1 singles of 1 album.

The next #1 from BAD 25 can't do this because this is re-edition not the original album and the record must be from the original album the same situation is with Katy Perry and her re-edition of Teenage Dream "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection" the #1 from this album isn't included to the previous #1 from Teenage Dream album.

Sorry for my english :)

The next #1 from BAD 25 can't do this because this is re-edition not the original album and the record must be from the original album the same situation is with Katy Perry and her re-edition of Teenage Dream "Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection" the #1 from this album isn't included to the previous #1 from Teenage Dream album.

Sorry for my english :)

Ahh - ok, thanks for explaining that.

Your english is great BTW - I'm from Denmark so my english is not perfect either, but your reply was great written. :)

Im from Poland and i can speak english but not perfect :). Im interesting about 2CD tracklist,maybe they show it at the end of august :)? I will be happy if the included "Tomboy" :D!

Well I reminded the MJ Estate Online Team that we are waiting for updates/ news / information about Bad 25. But honestly I don't think we'll get anything until it's closer to the release date - around end of August and such.

Well I reminded the MJ Estate Online Team that we are waiting for updates/ news / information about Bad 25. But honestly I don't think we'll get anything until it's closer to the release date - around end of August and such.

Thanks for doing that ivy :) Much appreciated. I hope they don't give us stupid info like the disc 1 tracklist :p We need trailers, snippets!

Well, I think the recent drama has put a brake on things. So let's hope the dust settles and no more press releases from these Jacksons...so we can go back to much more important business.

Jackson_popcorn.gif
:timer:

Now that the tracklist is out someone should update Amazon. I'd do it but I dunno how to add the dvd's tracklist

Just so you guys know, according to my friend (who worked briefly on the Michael album, as well as the second and third discs of Bad 25) said that he's almost certain that Buffalo Bill and What You Do to Me will make the second disc (Buffalo Bill was recorded in '84, but was still considered for Bad).

I wonder what happened...

JohnC: off topic but your siggy is so cute and funny :laugh:

I ordered my bad25 deluxe ed boxset today :wild:

Walmart has an exclusive 2 CD version with a tshirt (L)

Bad 25th Anniversary (Walmart Exclusive) (2CD + T-Shirt)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/21586694

0088725464612_500X500.jpg

0088725464612_AV_500X500.jpg

I kinda want that t-shirt. Now.

Will that be the same T-shirt offered in the BAD 25 Case I plan on gettin? That would be cool.

WOW!!

I wan't that t-shirt too !!

Hope it's the same that comes with the deluxe edition !

I wonder what happened...

Just talked to him about that. Apparently Buffalo Bill was too far out of the initial recording range (1986 to 1987), and What You Do to Me was pushed for I'm So Blue. Hopefully we'll hear them soon.

For the record, many people have stonewalled the Estate with demos ranging from the last 30+ years of Michael's life. They're waiting for the kids to take charge. When Paris/Prince/Blanket become heads of the Estate, we should be hearing/seeing some amazing stuff.

They're waiting for the kids to take charge. When Paris/Prince/Blanket become heads of the Estate, we should be hearing/seeing some amazing stuff.
Huh..there gonna wait that long? Until the oldest is 40? :bugeyed Right now Prince is only 15. Well...I hope I'll still be alive when it happens? lol

edit.
eh. it's not as funny as i thought (in contrast to other ones).

Back